Story Votes wanted to help determine project

Discussion in 'Non Star Wars Fan Fiction' started by JFettG, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
  1. JFettG Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey guys. Ive been brainstorming some ideas for some non-star wars fics to post. Ive gotten alot of plots and premises figured out. I just want to know what you guys would rather wanna read. Now stick with me since the three ideas are all completely different all together. The three options are:

Daredevil:Blind Justice- A fic about the Marvel superhero in a tv episode format. Each season would be 12 episodes and after a season you guys would decide if it will continue on for another season or end.

UnCovered-Another tv episode format, without giving much away, it involves a PI, a washed up cop, and a up and coming senator candidate.

Untitled Project- The first story of a possible trilogy of stories of a future war. Set in the near future, the US is invaded by hostile European forces and unlikely rebels have to try to get back their country.

Let me know as soon as you can which you like. If you'd like to collaborate with me on any of these just send me a message. Thank you for your time.

-Hi, JFettG, and welcome to NSWFF. Unfortunately, threads polling users about potential stories aren't allowed, since it's considered fic promoting. If you need in-depth help with sorting out a particular project, consider looking for a beta in the Beta Request Thread.

None of the regular NSWFF mods are online right now, so I'll take care of this thread for them.-
Moderators: Mira_Jade, NYCitygurl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.