main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI VOTING - Staff Positions within R2-Detroit

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by TheHuntressDiana, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheHuntressDiana

TheHuntressDiana Jedi Padawan star 4

May 4, 2001
    An e-mail has been sent out with information on the vote.

Voting starts now and will run through 10pm on Wednesday, August 7th.

Please send your votes to me via e-mail. Don't post your votes on the board.

If you haven't received the e-mail, send me your address and I'll shoot it off to you. :)

Thanks,
    -THD

PS-
    As some people are still asking about Royalguard serving as the Alternate CR, yes, this is still true. The position is his for as long as he's here. We'll hammer out details within the members on the Council should the need arise (in the event that both of us are unavailable) for another Alternate.

2. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Don't forget to tell me your votes when you e-mail me.

I know some of you have volunteered for the City Contact postions, but you've forgotten to tell me your votes. :)

3. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    We've had a pretty good return rate on the vote so far (24%). So please, don't forget to send me your vote on the positions for Treasurer and Event Coordinator via e-mail.

Thanks,
    -THD @(-_-)@

4. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    I just thought I'd let you all know how the vote is going as far as numbers...

The e-mail to begin voting for those running for a position was sent out on August 1st around 10am.

Those up for the vote are:

Treasurer
    Robertyodarugenstein
    Motman241

Event Coordinator
    Micheloda
    MiraxTHorn

There were 37 individuals (not including myself) on that e-mail list.

And as of today, August 5th: 11 individuals have voted.

The vote will run until this Wednesday, August 7th @ 10pm.

So, for those of you who haven't voted yet, you have about 50 hours to get your vote in to me. E-mail, Private Message or Instant Message are your only options for delivering your vote to me.

Also, in other news...

The issues of Secretary and Group Historian have been decided between Jediteddy and JayceCavalier.

Jediteddy will be our Secretary and JayceCavalier will be our Group Historian. In the event that it's needed they may share some responsibilities. And, it's been agreed that Jediteddy will be the keeper and maker of the R2-Detroit scrapbook. :)

Congratulations to them both and for working out this situation in a friendly matter. Yay for friendly compromise! :D

In the area of "County Contacts" we have the following volunteers:

Washtenaw - Midnighguard & Morrigan_McKnight
    Monroe - JayceCavalier & Motman241
    Macomb - Micheloda
    Oakland - MiraxTHorn
    Genesee - DoubleAgent
    Wayne -
    Livingston -
    Lapeer - Robertyodarugenstein

If anyone here would like to join Micheloda, MiraxTHorn you're more than welcome to...two people should be able to cover one county.

If you're interesting in Wayne or Livingston counties, feel free to speak up. And, if I've missed your country, please let me know. :)

5. jediteddy

jediteddy Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 24, 2002
    I'd just like to give a big ol' thanks of appreciation to Jayce (Jason) for being so flexible and willing to compromise. I look forward to working with you on future projects.

6. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    You forgot little old me all the way up in Lapeer. :)

7. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Okay Robert...all fixed. I took that to mean that you were volunteering yourself for that position? :)

8. JayceCavalier

JayceCavalier Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2002
    JediTeddy:

No problem! Should be fun!

-Jason

9. darkyoda89

darkyoda89 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2002
    I could help out with macomb (just a thought)

10. robertyodarugenstein

robertyodarugenstein Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 9, 2002
    THD Yes I will do it because I am the only one in our group that live's up. If I don't do it who will? 8-} :D

If you don't vote you can not complain who get's elected.

11. TheHuntressDiana

May 4, 2001
    Just wanted to remind those of you who haven't voted yet...you have 23 hours left to get your vote in to me.

And as Robert said, If you don't vote you can't complain about the end result.

So, get your votes to me via e-mail, Private Message or Instant Message and make your opinion count. :)

Thanks,
    -THD @(-_-)@

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.