main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Voxyn pictures

Discussion in 'Literature' started by darthjarjarbinks, Dec 27, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthjarjarbinks

darthjarjarbinks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Does anyone know if there are any pictures of the voxyn around? official or fan? I know they are about 4 metres long, 1 meter high, black scaled, spiny backed and 8 (or was it 6?) legged with a forked tongue and yellow eyes but thats about it.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Sounds like an El Chupacabra, ;).

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    I know it's a really wrong interpretation of them, but I kinda saw that as mutant versions of the Death Dogs from Willow....

4. Rogue48SFS

Rogue48SFS Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2001
    Chupacabra? HHAHAHAHA. I have a cd from the John Boy & Billy Bigshow with them making fun of the Crocodile Hunter... and he goes after one. Do you have the same CD, or did you hear about the Chupacabra from somewhere else?

Jared

5. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    >>Do you have the same CD, or did you hear about the Chupacabra from somewhere else?<<

I wouldn't want to speak for him, but it's most likely he heard abou it a couple years back when it was on the news alot with a few recent sightings (at the time). It was like a spanish bigfoot or loch ness monster type deal.

6. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Oh, I've heard about from various sources, not that cd though. I think the simpsons made fun of it at one point too. I know that futurama spoofed a variation as a sewer monster, :D. Also I think X-files may have had a episode that mentioned it, but dealt with vampires, ?[face_plain]. There was always unsolved mysteries, or various shows on discovery, pbs or whatnot, that talk about mysterious creatures people think they saw. Definatly alot of places I could have learned about it from. Don't remember were I first heard about it, though.

7. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Chupa Cabra is a great old tale I heard many times in Puerto Rico and from my family from Puerto Rico. Now, I hear more about Chupa Pollo, but Chupa Cabra will always have a special place in my heart as the first horror tale I found cute. :)

But now that you mention it I could see a Voxyn as a Chupa Cabra. All of a sudden they seem far less intimidating...

8. Nom Anor

Nom Anor TFN Books Staff star 4 VIP

Mar 4, 2000
    There will be a picture in the New Jedi Order Sourcebook by rk post.

9. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
  10. darthjarjarbinks

darthjarjarbinks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    COOOOOOOOPRRAAAAAA!!!!!

whats up with that site anyway? I went there a couple of times a week or two ago and things just weren't happening.

11. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Now thyat were at it i have new pics of the chiss(AA) and Bothan Assult Carrier if anyone wants them.

12. PrinceXizor

PrinceXizor Former TF.N Foreign Book Cover Staff star 5 VIP

Jul 4, 2001
    Yes, if you have a pic of the Bothan carrier, I'm interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.