main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Voyeurs...a kinda, sorta response to the Sweaty!Luke challenge...

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by kayladie97, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    Author: kayladie

Title: Voyeurs

Timeframe: Sometime around the Jedi Academy series, or thereabouts. Look, it's not that serious a story, so it's probably not important, okay? :p

Summary: Anyone remember that old Coke commercial with the business ladies ogling construction worker Lucky Vanous? Well, here's what happens when a Lukie fangirl (that would be me) imagines the scene with her favorite Jedi Master. [face_love]

Author Note: I suppose this could go towards the Sweaty!Luke challenge in the Luke Skywalker characterization thread, although I actually wrote it some time ago. But it's dedicated to Pariah cause I like to see her giggle. And I keep hoping she'll work on that story that we all love so much. :D In case that hint was a little too subtle, I mean LOVE THY ENEMY!

Disclaimer: Don't own it, not making any money off it. In fact, I think this is probably a very good example of the reason Uncle George dislikes fanfiction! [face_laugh]

So, let's move on to the Luke lusting...err, admiring, shall we?

Oh, and Mara, Tionne, and Kirana Ti are terribly out of character in this, but I don't think I'd be acting normally if I got to see Luke naked either! [face_mischief]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arlyn Marouk was a good student. She studied hard, was never late to class, meditated every day and always tried to find a deeper connection to the Force. Attending Luke Skywalker?s Jedi Academy was a dream come true for her and she didn?t intend to disappoint anyone?not her parents, not herself, and certainly not Master Skywalker. Yes, Arlyn was a good student.

It would be much easier to convince herself of that if her roommate wasn?t a devious young twi?lek named Nera Ralteer. Well, perhaps ?devious? was a bit too strong a word, but there was a definite wickedness to the young humanoid. Somehow, Nera always managed to pull Arlyn into her schemes, the end result of which usually ended up being clean-up duty in the kitchens. Nera, of course, didn?t mind. ?It was worth it!? seemed to be her slogan.

Arlyn, having been raised by very over-protective parents on Garqui, admitted that she was probably a little prudish and sheltered. But she had never known anyone who delighted in stirring up trouble the way Nera did. For some reason, Nera was still very well-liked by both the other students and the teachers. Undoubtedly, it had to do with the fact that most of the twi?lek?s pranks were good-natured and rarely caused any harm to others.

It would also be much easier to convince herself of that fact if Nera weren?t poking her in the side right now and giving her that ?look?, the one that said she was looking for trouble again. Arlyn had been trying to ignore her for the past ten minutes, but Nera was amazingly persistent.

?Aaaarrr-lyyyyn,? Nera said in her best wheedling tone.

?No. Go away. I?m too busy to get into trouble with you today.?

?I promise that you will like what I found very, very much!? Nera grinned.

?Is it a new roommate?? Arlyn asked tartly.

?That hurts my feelings, roomie. Come on, you?re going to love this, I swear!?

?Does it involve jumping, climbing, falling, or running very fast to get away from someone you?ve just angered??

?No, a little, hopefully not, and not unless we get caught.?

?Nera! We always get caught!?

?Not this time, it?s foolproof, I tell you.?

Arlyn sighed. Nera wouldn?t give up until she gave in. Sometimes, the kitchen duty wasn?t as bad as having to endure her roommate?s pleading and poking to talk her into the prank in the first place.

?All right. But if we do get caught, you?re going to owe me.?

?Oh, after I show you this, even if we do get caught, you are going to worship the ground I walk on,? Nera smirked. ?Now, come on!?

With a huge put-upon sigh, just to let Nera know she wasn?t doing this willingly, Arlyn got up a

2. GreatOne

GreatOne Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 22, 2003
    hehe. [face_devil] I do recall reading this before, kayladie! It was funny then, and funny the second time around. :D

Mara, Mara..... [face_shame_on_you]

Some years later, after they were happily married, Luke could never understand why Mara forbid him to have his outdoor shower anymore. - Luke IS still a little naive, isn't he? ;)

(although, you'd know that GO would rather 'see' a different male character under that waterfall) [face_laugh]

3. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    [face_laugh] Oh, Kathy, how naughtily your mind works.

4. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Thou art my hero. [face_plain]

5. ThePariah

ThePariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2003
    *reads this again and splutters some more* [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, you got your giggle out of me tenfold, K. [:D] I think this deserves a very special PM...;)

6. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002

WOOT! [face_dancing]

Loved it, loved it, loved it! :D

So much better that MJ and KT were so shameless about it ;)

Now, where's my twin? I want to know when she goes off and does these voyeuristic activities (and don't you deny it, Gabri...I KNOW your true identity!! :p)

7. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    :D [face_love] :D [face_love]

I love it, Kay! Both versions are perfect. ;)

My favorite part - other than the obvious - was how quickly the future Mrs. Skywalker whipped out her binoculars. [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

Thou art my hero, as well. [:D]

8. val solo

val solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    Wonderfully enjoyable! =D= I love that the older--more mature--women were already on the case making a routine of watching him. Those young whippersnappers were a little slow. LOL![face_laugh]

Got any more like this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.