VP Candidates Keynote addresses............

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by Xizor@TheView, Jul 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    I appreciate the implication that I am a good dentist, egotistically speaking. Thanks for the kind words, and I do hope to keep up the "good" trend as a Secretary.

2. Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    No problem and I meant what I said. I appreciate the work that the officers do and I am sure that everyone else does as well. If elected I dont think this will be an easy job in the least but I do believe that it is a job that I will love all the same. I just want all of the members to read the posts and vote for who you believe is the best person for the job. If you feel that Deron would be the better VP then vote for him, no hard feelings. If you think that I would be a better candidate for the job then vote for me. I would be happy to have your votes and proud to serve our members.

Later
    Brad
  3. InTheSockOfTheNight Jedi Knight

star 3
    Thanks again for another prompt response Bradmeisters! :)

Gepper is the coolest Dentist around! :D

Question- What is the process for voting by proxy or absentee ballot?
  4. Xizor@TheView TFN Collecting, Former IK President

VIP
    star 3
    I would defer that question to El Presedente, but I believe that all absentee and/or proxy votes need to be sent ot the President but I am not sure of the time frame.

As I said before lot's of good questions, how 'bout some more?

5. whojedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Assuming that you qualify for absentee or proxy voting (ie been to enough events) those are sent to the President. I will have to check with Ron to see if he is collecting them or I will be, since those will be sent before the August meeting.
  6. Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    OK Sock it looks like we got trumped by the WhoPimp on that one. This is actually a question that Brian Tisdale asked me last night. Once we know who will be taking the votes I will give him a call and let him know.

Thanks
    Brad
  7. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    Please e-mail proxy votes to me at Incom4@Fanforce.net. Please do not PM me with votes.
  8. NyghtFyre Jedi Master

star 4
    What is the deadline for emailing you the proxy votes Ron?
  9. Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    Any other questions for the candidates?
  10. Jedi_Dad-1138 Jedi Master

star 2
    Only a week and a half left. Any other questions?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.