main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive V'Raxis' Vengeance: Rise of the Dark Jedi Part II (528 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mortimer_Nerdly, Jul 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: Owen and NPC (notice I put NPC not NPC's

Owen sighed with relief as Zedd ran off. He ran over to his last remaining soldier, Han, and picked him up.

"You alright?" Owen

"Yeah, I am fine." He said, cluthing his side. "I think I can walk on my own." Owen let go of him, and waited to see if he could walk. He could... barely.

"Well, we have to go." Owen said running, as Han limped. They went into a corridor, blasters held high. They saw noone so they ran and ducked behind some junk. He pulled out some bacta patches out of his back pack. He put them on Hans side, and then on his own cuts. He couldn't believe what just happened. He went into this with fifteen soldiers, and in one battle with one dark jedi and a few droids. He lost thirteen. Thirteen! What happened? They were so well trained. But that's not the point. He lost thirteen of, not only his well trained soldiers, but his friends that he traveled with and had so much fun with. He tried not to bond with them incase of something like this, but he did, and he couldn't help it. He was lost now. He was lost with one soldier left, and in a huge factory or whatever it was. He had no clue where the jedi were, and really didn't want to figure out. Right now he would sit and try to rest, and figure out how to kill this dark jedi that he ran into.

TAG: Noone

2. milney

milney Jedi Master star 5

Aug 21, 2003
    IC as Yoda

You watched as V'raxis shot lightning at him. He turned off his sabres and held out his hand to deflect the bolts. He aimed it at on of the sabre troopers flanking V'raxis.

Less lightsabres are easier to deal with then more'

TAG: Mortimer_Nerdly

3. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: upping for the tag to be seen.

4. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    XR-833 - Main Control Room - Energy Collector Deployment Countdown Time: T-Minus 2:00

IC: Lord V'Raxis

• V'Raxis gave a chuckle when the flanking Machine Warrior jumped out of the way of the deflected lightning.

• The Dark Jedi Master and his two Saber Troopers stood back while all of the other warriors encircled Yoda and opened fire.

Control Room Defenses
    Trooper - 8
    Saber Trooper - 2
    Plasma Trooper - 4
    Ceiling Turret - All destroyed

TAG: milney

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

5. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    IC as Yoda

Yoda was a very difficult target to have to fire at. Especially with two lightsabres. He moved in a barely visible flurry of contact flashes. He deflected the bolts back towards every enemy that had shot at him.

ooc: come on, give Yoda a break

6. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    XR-833 - Main Control Room - Energy Collector Deployment Countdown Time: T-Minus 1:30

IC: Lord V'Raxis

• V'Raxis sneered at the destruction of his warriors. He motioned for his Saber Troopers to attack Yoda. They attacked the Jedi Master from two sides.

Control Room Defenses
    Trooper - All destroyed
    Saber Trooper - 2
    Plasma Trooper - All Destroyed
    Ceiling Turret - All destroyed

TAG: milney

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

7. milney

Aug 21, 2003
    ooc: what did I just say Mortimer?

IC as Yoda

Yoda looked at the two troopers approaching him.

Unfair this battle is. Not any easier is it becoming.

Yoda used his two sabres efficiently. Instead of defending on both sides with one sabre, Yoda used one sabre to defend and one to attack, focussing on each trooper in turn.

8. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.