So CO w00t!! my puppy was born!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jul 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. JediDragon Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    23Jul04 - My Aunt Sharlene sent me an email letting me know that my pug puppy was born, he'll be fawn, and will be ready to pick up when I go home in october!

His name is Milamber and I can't wait to have my own puppy! (50 points to anyone who gets why the name is funny).
  2. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    Good Luck! um, I mean, Congrats!

Personally, I'll never own another dog as long as I live. Too much work.
  3. Imperial_Birrer Jedi Master

star 4
    lol, thats why i am cat person.Id own a really big dog
  4. Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Master

star 4
    I've lost three cable remotes thanks to the dog. He's eaten at least four pairs of my wife's shoes. Always have to find someone to watch him when out of town...

So much extra work. Like having a two year old tazmanian devil sometimes.

I make him sound horrible. He is actually pretty well trained. He's still a puppy but weighs about 45 lbs! So he's a very strong puppy with a low center of gravity. He can knock you on your butt if he's running around the house.

He loves to play with flies and often watches television. No, really. He watches it. It's weird!
  5. Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA

star 5
    we had a problem with our dog eating shoes too. My shoes. he ate a pair and we replaced them. he ate them a day later. He learned quickly when my stepdad went chasing after him at 5 in the morning. also getting the thing zip stripped to his color for a day.he wasnt very big then and he had to drag a size 13 around.

Its cool that you get your dog. little dogs are cool. I like them if they are below your knee.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.