Waco, TX Waco meeting

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by ACE-WINDU, Apr 16, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACE-WINDU Jedi Padawan

Well now that we have met our first goal, lets go ahead and plan to have a little meeting to place a name with a face. Let me know if Tues April 24th is good, around
    7:30p.m. if the date and time is good then I will respond with a place. Let me here from you!!! :)

ACE-WINDU
  2. ACE-WINDU Jedi Padawan

HEY GANG,
    I recieved a message from Joanzia the Fanforce rep we must have three scheduled meetings or get-togethers before we can become an official chapter. Respond back so we can plan out our events.

Thanks
    ACE-WINDU
  3. silentjoe Jedi Padawan

It's silentjoe, here. I was wondering about the meetings? Tell me when and where and I'll be there. (That kind of rhymes) :cool:

silentjoe
  4. Rand_Coyn Jedi Knight

star 1
    just say when and where and I'll see if I can come, it'll be pretty hairy until this esmester ends though!
  5. Jedi_Fred Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hello everybody,

Thanks to Jamie the Bankstons Toy Guy, for letting me know that some of you have had some problems logging in, I will leave a separate message concerning that, but if you can make tomorrow Tue. April 24 at 6:30 p.m. we will meet at Bankstons comic shop. Bankstons is located on S. Valley Mills Dr.in a shopping center with Flicks Video on the corner. I realize that some of you are very busy during this time with your school work, so if you can't make it to the meeting, I will post the things we went over and the date for our second meeting. Hope to se ya tomorrow. :D

Jedi_Fred
  6. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm pretty sure I can be their tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.