main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waco, TX Waco's First Anniversary April 24

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Amidala Starkiller, Apr 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    Our First meeting was held one year ago on April 24

Nick is planning a party at his house

2. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    one year old

Ah, the memories

3. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    maybe i should bake a cake

4. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Nick, Joe and I went today and picked up party favors. Corey is going to bring a coupon from Papa Johns so we can have some pizza

5. Xanatos12

Xanatos12 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 13, 2002
    Hi everybody, Dr. Nick here getting everything set up for the party, it's gonna kick ass but I want to know what everyone wants (to do/to eat)so I can get it figured out by next weekend. riht now i got all the decorations and Elizabeth is going to get a cake and has Papa Johns coupons but everyone should bring a couple bucks just in case. I got some games planned so bulk up on you SWs' knowledge I'm making the game up so I'll post the rules in a few days it's basically going to be SW pictionary. but that's all for now everythings going great and I hope everyone can show up.

6. Rand_Coyn

Rand_Coyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2001
    Does papa johns deliver to you nick? if not I'll pick it up on my way to your place. The coupon reads"Recieve 4 large one topping pizzas for only 23.99 caryyout or delivery. that should be a total of about 26$

I don't think they had wookies in mind when they designed my keyboard :D

7. Xanatos12

Jan 13, 2002
    that's cool Corey tell me when and wher we can bet you the money and I'll pitch in.

8. jedifred

jedifred Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    Let me know if you need me to bring food or cash. I will be out of touch until Thursday.

Fred

9. Xanatos12

Jan 13, 2002
    Hey everybody updates for the party I've got the SW pictionary game figured out and will finish it tonight I've got all the party favors and am going to finish packaging the door prizes tommorow I'm also going to test the m-80's tommorw to see how loud they are if they're to loud then I have a backup plan that's just a fun(don't worry Jar-Jar is still going to die!)al I need now is to know who is bring food and what they're bringing(I belive elizabeth is getting a cake and Corey is picking up some pizza's) so just to be on the safe side I suggest that everyone bring $3-5 that should cover it. If there
    is any ?'s or comments give me a call.

10. Iwishiwasajedi

Iwishiwasajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 24, 2002
    I really wish you guys would't have the meetings on tuesday night

11. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I know I wish the meetings could be on wednesdays, oh, well, there is always trying to go on my lunch break....we will see what happens

12. Darth_Mauled

Darth_Mauled Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    Nick,
    I will need directions to your house, so give me a call by this weekend.

BTW- the 24th is a Wednesday.

13. Rand_Coyn

Rand_Coyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2001
    I,ve got some new exciting things to bring as prizes and stuff, some unexpected aquisitions...

14. SaberKnights76

SaberKnights76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    Doh! My bad I guess I need to look at a calendar more often, let me know if there is anything else you guys need then, I am off and will be able to make it......

15. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    this probably is the best week for the FanForce

16. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Probably understood if left unsaid, but everyone's gotta bring their toys on Wednesday!!!!

17. Chewie-WhatAWookie

Chewie-WhatAWookie Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2002
    Hey everyone, I was bummin around on this and the word Waco caught my eye. I was just wondering how one becomes a part of this group you got going or whatnot. I live around that area. I'm a huge SW fanatic, I don't even know if I should be posting here or not. If someone would reply with any info I would greatly appreciate.

"Which did you like better: Jedi or Empire?"
    "Uhhh Empire."
    "Blasphemy."

18. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Welcome Chewie-WhatAWookie

Of couse you are more then welcome to post here. Are next meeting will be at a member house. If you would like to join us just let us know and I'll give you all the info. :)

19. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Last night was a blast. I didn't realize it was almost midnight when I left!

I like the pictionary game, and I've been thinking of ways to make it a little better.

I think that we should get an actual Pictionary game, but make new cards for them and replace the original ones with Star Wars ones. I don't remember what all colors are on the board, but I was thinking of People, Places, Things for categories, and then maybe also Prequel trilogy, Original trilogy, and EU categories. I'll do some research and then maybe have it done for then next meeting...

20. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    Yep last night was great!

pictionary and burning Jar Jar were a lot of fun :D

21. Xanatos12

Jan 13, 2002
    hey everybody just wanted to say that the party went great and I want to thank everyone who showed up and that hopefully our 2nd year anniversay will be twice as good as this one.

22. jedifred

jedifred Jedi Youngling

Mar 12, 2002
    I still can't get over Chewie being 10 points!!!! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] All joking aside I had a really great time also. Thanks Nick for being a great host. You guys are GREAT!!!

May The Force Be With You!!!!!!

Fred

23. BroodMcEto

Jan 14, 2002
    Oh, yeah, did anyone else get green poop after eating the cake?

24. Amidala Starkiller

Dec 11, 1999
    and we'e found the level of the thread [face_laugh]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.