1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (20th-22nd November), Brisbane (27th-29th November)

Oz Comic Con: Brisbane (19th-20th September), Sydney (26th-27th September)

FF:WA WAFFER Conga Line

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersimon Jedi Knight

star 2
    If you got something to cheer about or say then join in, its fun...I'll start off, here goes

IM GETTING DSL SOON, IM GETTIN DSL SOON, IM GETTIN DSL SOON, IM GETTIN DSL SOON [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing] [face_dancing]
  2. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got my Star Wars M&M plush set to-day!!!! I got my Star Wars M&M plush set to-day!!!! I got my Star Wars M&M plush set to-day!!!! I got my Star Wars M&M plush set to-day!!!! I got my Star Wars M&M plush set to-day!!!!

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=
  3. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I'M GETTING DRUNK ON SATURDAY!!! I'M GETTING DRUNK ON SATURDAY!!! I'M GETTING DRUNK ON SATURDAY!!! I'M GETTING DRUNK ON SATURDAY!!!
    [image=http://uncommonnadjou.free.fr/album/Pint/Pint%20of%20Guinness.jpg]
  4. sithmastersimon Jedi Knight

star 2
    I WISH I WAS GETTING DRU-UNK, I WISH I WAS GETTING DRU-UNK, I WISH I WAS GETTING DRU-UNK, I WISH I WAS GETTING DRU-UNK
  5. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow.... I don't wanna go to work tomorrow....
  6. sithmastersimon Jedi Knight

star 2
    take a day o-of, take a day o-of, take a day o-of, take a day o-of
  7. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have to go a meeting. I have to go a meeting. I have to go a meeting. I have to go a meeting. I have to go a meeting.
  8. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Then get drunk, get drunk, get drunk, get drunk
  9. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm RMA'ing my mobo! I'm RMA'ing my mobo! I'm RMA'ing my mobo! I'm RMA'ing my mobo!
  10. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    matt damon, matt damon, matt damon!!!!
  11. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!! Get out!!!
  12. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    that's my line!!! that's my line!!! that's my line!!! GET OUT!!!
  13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    I think my boobs are getting smaller! I think my boobs are getting smaller! I think my boobs are getting smaller!
  14. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    i am evil homer! i am evil homer! i am evil homer! i am evil homer! i am evil homer!
  15. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    I Want a Big T/V! I Want a Big T/V! I Want a Big T/V! I Want a Big T/V!
  16. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    I've got a very big TV! I've got a very big TV! I've got a very big TV! I've got a very big TV!
  17. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    whats that behind you? whats that behind you? whats that behind you? whats that behind you?
  18. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    arnie with a shotgun! arnie with a shotgun! arnie with a shotgun! arnie with a shotgun!
  19. Saintheart Chosen One

star 6
    You don't make friends with salad! You don't make friends with salad! You don't make friends with salad! You don't make friends with salad!
  20. Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Youngling

star 6
    =D=
    *applauds Saint's perfect Simpsons refference*
  21. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I want a big bag of M&Ms. I want a big bag of M&Ms. I want a big bag of M&Ms. I want a big bag of M&Ms. I want a big bag of M&Ms.
  22. FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Master

star 4
    Well since this thread died pretty much straight away, I'll just say this:

**** you and your broadband! :p

Nothing against you, sithmastersimon. It's just something I've said to pretty much everyone who has gotten broadband before we have. Especially when they enjoy rubbing in the fact that they can download a program in a couple of minutes when it takes me a couple of days. But anyway...

[face_whistling] I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know, I know something you don't know [face_whistling]
  23. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont know lots of things people know, I dont know lots of things people know, I dont know lots of things people know, I dont know lots of things people know

[ps - *hugs broadband*]
  24. Aztek Force Ghost

star 4
    I refuse to sing ! (sorry Simon)

Don't worry FA, I don't think we can even get broadband out here wihout a huge satellite dish like the school has.
  25. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    I like repetetive music, I like repetetive music I like repetetive music I like repetetive music
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.