FF:WA WAFFER Conga Line

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :(
  2. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! :)
  3. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~
  5. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy No T.V and No Beer Make Homer Go Crazy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy Hanson is a band comprised of three brothers All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy The Oscars are rigged All work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy Clap on Clap off- the Clapper All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy
  6. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!!

:D :D :D :D
  7. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    who's Joss Whedon when he's at home? who's Joss Whedon when he's at home? who's Joss Whedon when he's at home?

;)

[Note: Yes, I do know who Joss Whedon is. He's ... umm ... ah damn it]
  8. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he?
  9. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    This generation's George Lucas.

If you don't know who he is, there's this little thing calld the Internet Movie Database.
  10. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    he's brillaint with dialogue- everything he writes is a gasser (very quotable!)
  11. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah, so what I meant to say was, he's this generation's George Lucas, and he can also write great dialogue :p
  12. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm very much looking forward to Serenity. I Loved Firefly (especially the bar fight with holographic windows!)
  13. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks!

:)
  14. Kartanym Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    oops. oops. oops. oops...
  15. Sith Magician Force Ghost

star 5

The film's awesome, I got to see a 90% complete version of it a few weeks ago.
  16. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket!
  17. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
  18. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni!
  19. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    did anyone see the subliminal messages in my post up the top?
  20. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope!
  21. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Master

star 4
    peaches mango peaches, peaches mango peaches....
  22. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Golden Valley Gold!

Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome!
  23. Stinky_jawa Jedi Master

star 4
    I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing!
  24. Jedi_Nat Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red!
  25. sithmastersimon Jedi Knight

star 2
    so am iiii, so am iiii, so am iiii, so am iiii
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.