main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA WAFFER Conga Line

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :( I don't get paid till next week :(

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! it'll be worth the wait! :)

3. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
  4. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~ I used them in my cheesecake! =P~

5. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy No T.V and No Beer Make Homer Go Crazy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy Hanson is a band comprised of three brothers All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy The Oscars are rigged All work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boyAll work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy Clap on Clap off- the Clapper All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy All work and no play makes jack a dull boy

6. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!! I'M GOING TO THE SERENITY PREMIERE WITH JOSS WHEDON!!

:D :D :D :D

7. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    who's Joss Whedon when he's at home? who's Joss Whedon when he's at home? who's Joss Whedon when he's at home?

;)

[Note: Yes, I do know who Joss Whedon is. He's ... umm ... ah damn it]

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he? Yeah, who on god's earth is he?

9. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    This generation's George Lucas.

If you don't know who he is, there's this little thing calld the Internet Movie Database.

10. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    he's brillaint with dialogue- everything he writes is a gasser (very quotable!)

11. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999
    Yeah, so what I meant to say was, he's this generation's George Lucas, and he can also write great dialogue :p

12. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    I'm very much looking forward to Serenity. I Loved Firefly (especially the bar fight with holographic windows!)

13. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks! Firefly rocks!

:)

14. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    oops. oops. oops. oops...

15. Sith Magician

Sep 14, 1999

The film's awesome, I got to see a 90% complete version of it a few weeks ago.

16. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket! I want a golden ticket!

17. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
  18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni! Ni ni, ni ni, ni-ni!

19. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    did anyone see the subliminal messages in my post up the top?

20. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope! Um nope, um nope, um-nope!

21. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    peaches mango peaches, peaches mango peaches....

22. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Golden Valley Gold!

Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome! Go the Oarsome Foursome!

23. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing! I just went a-spaam-ing!

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red! I'm extremely bo-red!

25. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    so am iiii, so am iiii, so am iiii, so am iiii

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.