main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA WAFFER Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    This is a chance for everyone to star in their own Star Wars novel. There is no set plot, so you make things up as you go. Everyone is a character, including any socks you own. Characters from the movies are also allowed. Cameos are also accepted. Each person that posts, is allowed a couple of sentences each ? and try to follow the storyline that has been put in place. BTW, I am using the Star Wars Fact Files to find planets, etc

All this was derived from the notes you used to pass around at school. Some one would write a couple of lines and then fold it so only the last line was visible. Then someone would continue the story for a couple of lines and so on. At the end of the page, you would read the story. It doesn't matter how silly this story becomes, but let's see how it goes.... And remember, keep it clean.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far ,far, away.....

Trouble is brewing on the planet Commenor. The Jedi Council has dispatched Jedi Masters Nat and (insert other Jedi) and their Padawans to investigate the comotion and bring peace to the planet.....

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    "I have a bad feeling about this."

Young Padawan Kartanym held his Jedi cloak close to his chest as he spoke to his Master.

"The Force is running rampant. It's difficult to tell where one lifesign ends, and another begins," he pondered aloud, "I don't think it was such a wise idea coming here in such small a number..."

3. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Jedi Nat, Kartanym and the other two Jedi descend the ramp of their starship and start the search for the faction causing the unrest. They head in the direction of the nearest settlement, as they landed in an untouched barren wasteland.

4. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Everything seemed silent to the naked eye, though as Kart had spotted, the Force surrounded them. It made finding the enemy a hard task indeed.

Arriving at the small homestead, they found themselves face to face with a not so happy salesman.

"You wanna buy some deathsticks for your long journey?", his gargled voice asked, "I'm sure a ... wait what are you? ... gah, nevermind eh, i'll give em to ya for free, how's that sound? I'll throw in this suave shirt for free, yeah? Yeah?!"

5. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    "Don't bother with these locals Kart.." Master Johnnage added, "We need to get to the bottom of the distress signals that were sent from the local Bacta refinery... other forces may be at work in order to control or destroy that Bacta, we must not hinder ourselves..." Kneeling down in a quiet pause, Johnnage waited, using the force to skillfully channel the teaming life from this otherwise uninhabited planet. All of a sudden the Ground beneath them began to tremble. "Calm yourselves young jedi, just wait..." The trembling began to rupture the soil...

6. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    The trembling turned into a massive earthquake, leaving a long gaping line in the land. Something unnatuaral was at work here, as this planet was not known to have any earthquakes.

"I feel a disturbance in the Force, and it's coming from that direction" pointing towards the capital Munto. "We must check this out".

Jedi Nat, Master Johnnage and their padawans head off to the capital to find the mastermind behind the disaster.

7. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Their Concentration however was broken when the cause of the quake became apparent. It was a Baalku- a large soil dwelling creature, known for leading settlers to water sources in the planets large wastelands. Master Nat channeled the force to calm the beast. Padawan Kart however was quite uneasy with the creature...

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Nat walked over to the Baalku. It seems to be in distress and had a rather large wound on it's back. While Johnnage tried to calm his padawan, Nat inspected the creature's wound, only to discover that it had been tortured by cruel instrumenets.

"I am a friend" Nat reassured the creature. "Let me tend to your wounds and when you are healthy, lead us to the menaces that did this to you".

The baaklu eased and let Nat tend it's wounds and then show the Jedi to water and shelter. The day was growing old and the Jedi thought it best to rest before tackling a hard day's trek to find the attackers.

9. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    The Baalku lay half submerged in the soil contently, something they never do normally, unless within their own herd. "I think I know why this creature has been mutilated..." Announced Master Nat, "These animals have large glands under their jaw, which mix certain chemicals to produce Bacta. They use it during birth to heal themselves, as their young will burst through their abdomen when they are strong enough... The creature will die unless they apply the bacta to their wounds." Kart pondered:" Do you think they are farming these animals for Bacta?"
    "It doesn't seem likely The bacta is only produced instinctively when they are wounded, but I suppose that would explain why they are mutilating these animals...", answered Nat.

10. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    The creatures wounds were healed quickly, and soon it set out upon the land in search of the people responsible, the Jedi and Padawans following closely.

As they reached the destination, a small camp site on the fringe of the small city, two blaster bolts wizzed past. Thankfully, it was only a warning shot, but it quickly set the Jedi into action, lightsabres at the ready. The Baalku let out a loud whailing sound and ran straight through the camp site in protest.

"GET OUT!!" a man screamed out at the Jedi from his hiding place, in a strange accent, "LEAVE US ALONE. GET OUT!!!"...

11. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    The Baaklu swiped its tail at the camp, snarling at it's occupants, rearing up ready for attack, but slamming the dirt after Master Johnnages force pushed the men out of it's path.

"Jedi! That's all we need around here", yelled their leader.
    "what are you doing way out here?" asked Master Nat, calming the Baaklu down...

12. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "What do you think we're doing?!," the leader barked back, "Having a tea party? Mind your own business, Jedi scum!!"

"GET OUT!!" the other man shouted again.

"Arnie!," the leader shouted back, "Shut up man! I can handle this!"

"But..."

"NO BUTS!"

13. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Nat ignited her lightsaber, producing a golden glow from her blade.

"I'll ask again. What are you doing here?"

The man with a strange accent, known as Arnie, gets up and walks over to the Jedi Master. The man towers over her, muscles rippling.

"And I'll tell you again - GET OUT"

14. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "For Christs Sake, Arnie!!!"

The other man, a much smaller, bald headed kind, trudged out from his hiding spot and pulled Arnie back.

"Sorry, ok. All muscles and no brains, this guy. Still don't know why I hired him..."

"To kill all the fools..." Arnie said, the accent thick and strong.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Anyway," the small man looked over to Jedi, "It's just a miss understanding, alright. We're ... we're traders. Just waiting out here for something decent to happen."

15. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Traders? Out Here?"

All of a sudden more blaster bolts came bearing upon the group and the bald, short man started running around like a lunatic.

"They're here. How did they find us?"

The other three Jedi ignite their lightsabres and wait in a defensive positon with Master Nat, while Arnie picks up his blaster; a Blastech EF-4, top of the range.

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "GET DOWN!!!!" Arnie shouted.

"How, how, how!!! It's impossible!!!" the other ran around in circles.

"Remember that bad feeling," Kart whispered to the Jedi as he stood, blue sabre glinting in hte sun light in front of his eyes, "It's getting worse."

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Nat's padawan Tina Roadie turned to Kart. "It's not that bad. I can take them on with my hands tied behind my back".

"Don't get too cocky, my fairly young apprentice. Strong you are in the Force, but not that strong".

All of a sudden, Tina runs into the blast fire....

18. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "Frickin' Roadie," Kart muttered, swinging his blade into action to deflect the blaster bolts.

Like fire raining down on them, the bolts scattered all around. Arnie meanwhile, was doing his best to take them out.

"Eat bolt!" he shouted.

19. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    All of a sudden the blaster fire stopped and a starship lifted into the air. Master Johnnage threw something at the ship just in time before it got out of range.

"Right kiddos, back to the ship. We can track them with our homing beacon"

"What about our mission Master Johnnage" asks Tina

"This is our mission, young Padawan", replies Johnnage. "They are the men we're looking for".....

20. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Back at their ship, the Ebon Pidgeon, Their chartered pilot, Seev Abbott was prepping for a quick take off.

"I got your co-ordinates Johnnage, how soon do we have to leave?"

"How soon can we leave?" Seev paused for a moment, and then picked up his work at a speedier pace. "Haarm! get those coordinates punched in to the navi- computer. NOW!!" Seev's Gungan co-pilot, Haarm Marsh replied with his raspy and weathered voice. "OKIE OKIE, Meesa got it", and proceeded to swear under his breath in his native tongue. Haarm had barely survived a battle on his home planet a few years earlier. His left ear looked like it had been chewed to bits by a Wampa, and seemed to carry himself with more seriousness than most of his kind. The left side of his face, was slightly scarred by an energy ball. And he seemed to never trust or have time for droids of any kind, which meant that the ships mechanic, R1-D8 kept his distance from the moody creature.

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    The four Jedi and two traders, Arnie and Danny, strapped themselves in. The traders had been outcast on thier homeworld and asked the Jedi for refuge back on Coruscant. It had been releaved to the Jedi, that Arnie was a politician on his native planet, and when the elected government had been overthrown by a miltant group, Arnie and Danny followed some of them for revenge.

The Ebon Pidgeon lifted up off Commenor, following the directions from the homing beacon that had been fed into the navicomputer. As the Pidegeon went into hyperspace, Master Nat went over the code with her padawan - again.

22. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    "Well, It'll be a few hours till be pull out of Hyperspace", Seev announced. R1 rolled out into the passenger bay, whistling away. "Yoosa Hushen Makkenik!" Burst Haarm, throwing a hydro spanner at the easily agitated mechanic, although the spanner seemed to hover just before hitting its target. Haarm glared at the Jedi. "Was that really neccessary?" queried Master John, "we have a few hours to kill, lets try and get along this time. You push these astromech droids too far, and next thing their stunning you in the backside with their de-ionisers"
    Nat turned the attention to the mission at hand. "Arnie, what exactly is happening on Commenor and who are those people mutilating the Baaklu?"

23. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Meanwhile on the planet Rattatak, Darth Simon known to his followers as Sithmastersimon, has just receieved word from his spies that a band of jedi are on Commenor.

"Let us go there and crush these jedi...for the sake of crushing them"!

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Little did Darth Simon know, that only hours after arriving on Commenor, the Jedi had left to track a miltary group to the planet Ambria.

Arnie told the Jedi that the miltary group called themselves the Extremists and were mutilating the Baaklu to produce enough bacta to be sold on the Black Market there. Arnie also told us that he was up for Presidency on his homeworld of Togoria and that the Danny was his political aide before the Extremists took over the government and raiding sealed government files.

25. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Realising that his spy on commenor was late with his news, Simon squeezed the life out of him in front of his band of dark jedi. His sith apprentice, Sador Sever was now given the task of finding out where the jedi would have gone.

Luckily for Sever he did not have to harrass the locals much. A group of self proclaimed jedi haters, native to commenor, had retrieved the Ebon Pidgeonsco-ordinates through the planetary comm system just before it entered hyperspace. For a price, and a hefty one at that, they would give them to him.

However Sever did not earn the title of sith by bartering with local common thugs, he was sith for the fact that in one swift move, he had sliced every one of the five jedi haters' heads clean off. Taking a data pad off the apparent leader of the group, he located the coordinates, smiling to himself that he had once again accomplished one of his masters tasks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.