main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA WAFFER Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    While the Sith were celebrating their little victory on Commenor and the Jedi in hot pursuit, the ship Slave Scum was fast approaching Ambria. Captain of the ship, was a tough ex-republic commanader by the name of Parter Miidoo. He was not impressed that the Jedi had found out about their illegal bacta producing methods. He was keen to get to the secret base and inform the rest of the fatcion, that they were going to have to deal with the Jedi scum.

2. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Meanwhile, On the Ebon Pidgeon...

The Ship had just pulled out of hyperspace. For three hours, the Jedi had waited for Arnie, who had been struck by long range laser fire, to be able to speak.
    Arnie chugged back on some blue milk before spilling the story. "So how does a candidate for presidency of Commenor end up in the wastelands with a group of traders?" Asked Kart, "There's more to you're situation than is apparent I'd wager." Suddenly a Blast struck the small ship and sent most of it's inhabitants off their feet. "Weesa gettin a transmission!" yelled Haarm. The Blue hologram lit up the now darkened room with an eerie glow....

3. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    A creature, small in stature, appeared on the screen.

"Have you the senator from Togoria?" the creature asked.

"Yes Master Yoda. I don't understand how he ended up with a group of traders in the wastelands of Commenor. Or why the Extremists are illegally producing bacta," Master Nat asked.

"Murdered by the Extremists, Senator Arnie's family was. Wife, children, parents. Tough law, the Extremists did not like. High tax on bacta, there was. Trade Federation involved they were", replied the diminutive Jedi master.

"So this explains why the Extremists are heading to Ambria", Kart mentioned. "That's where the toads are hiding!"....

4. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    "We havent time to speak now Master Yoda, I'm afraid we're under fire!" interrupted Johnnage,
    "Under fire, you say? Hmmmmmm", Master Yoda seemed to have expected this chain of events as he furrowed his brow. The Ebon Pidgeon was now in the loading bay of a large Cargo ship. A knocking on the ships hull could be heard outside, followed by laser fire. "Open the doors! Now!" Yelled Master Nat, urging Haarm to the hatch panel. Upon opening the doors, the group saw a panicked Noghri worker, streaked with his own blood.
    "our ship hassss been Hijacked!" He hissed. Asking no questions, the Jedi ignited their sabres and dashed out into the ship, only to face the ones they had been pursuing....

5. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Looks like we got company", the tall weathered looking man said. "And our friend, Senator Arnie!"

"Senator Arnie? How is that possible? We killed him back on Togoria". Parter Miidoo was not impressed. "Being a senator must means he had a private stash of batca all to himself".

"Why are you in argreement with the Trade Federation?" Master Nat asked.

"We don't asnswer to Jedi scum with words, only blasters".

All of a sudden the cargo bay was filled with red blaster bolts and the hum of blue, green and yellow lightsabres......

6. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    Arnie took out several thugs with his blaster, holding his own for a moment alongside the Jedi. He Glanced at Master Nat, grinning at her. A red flash flushed through his face, and he jolted towards the floor with terrible force. Sithmastersimon had pierced his skull with a downwards thrust with his lightsabre, the floor fizzing with melting metal and flesh...

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Sith? Here? This cannot be possible, Nat thought to herself. The Jedi could not stop and wonder about wahat just happened. The senator from Togoria had been killed by a Sith Lord and was engaged in an intense battle with Johnnage. Nat decided to help her fellow companion, adding a yellow bladed lightsabre into the green and blades already tangled. Tina and Kart continued defending themselves with the Extremists.

With a fierce blow, Nat cut off Darth Simon's right arm just above the elbow, giving all Jedi enough time to get back aboard the Ebon Pidgeon and set course for Coruscant.

"We'll have to inform the Jedi Council once we arrive back on Coruscant," Master Nat said as the Pidgoen flew through Hyperspace...

8. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    "Well that mission was productive", declared Kart,"Arnie is dead!"
    "There is something else at work here, padawan," said master Johnnage, "you must sense it."
    "yes," replied Nat, "It is strange, I can sense his existence, yet he seems to be at a great distance."
    "Dassa Not possible Jedi! Heesa no livin biggin no more!" Hissed the Gungan
    "we will see Haarm," said Seev, "I've seen stranger things carting these Jedi around the galaxy..."

9. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    .... Meanwhile, on a small planet called Kamino ....

"The clones are right on schedule. 15,000 units are complete, with more well on the way."

"Yah, that is good," Arnie smirked in reply, "My plan is coming along nicely..."

10. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    The Ebon Pidgeon landed at the Jedi temple on Coruscanr and waiting for them was Mace Windu.

"We must call a special sitting of the council Mace", said Nat. "Yoda told us to bring Senator Arnie to Coruscant for safe refuge and he was killed after we were attacked by the Extremists and Sith".

"Exremists and Sith?" Mace interrupted.

This time Johnnage spoke up. "Yes, and the amazement within all of this is, we can still feel Arnie's presence through the Force, even though he is no Jedi. Then there's the illegal manufacturing of bacta."

The Jedi moved towards the council room in the temple for the special sitting....

11. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "Dangerous and disturbing, this puzzle is," Master Yoda rubbed at his chin in thought, "Discover the reason behind this attack, we must."

Master Windu nodded in agreement. "The quicker we discover the truth, the better the chance we have of ending it before it escalates out of control."

"And of our Senator," Ki-Adi Mundi added, "If he is still alive somewhere in the galaxy, we must discover his whereabouts before he is lost to us for good."

"It is settled then," Master Windu said, "You shall track down the Senator's whereabouts. Maybe then we can find some truth behind this evil that tracks him."

"But where do we start?," young Padawan Kart asked, "We have no idea where he is?"

"Hmmm," Master Yoda thought aloud, "Weak, his presence is. But ... to Tatooine you must go. There, answers you will find. His whereabouts, become clear it shall."

12. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Tatooine, Master?" asked Kart confused.

"Tatooine, yes," Yoda replied. "Master Johnnage, to Tatooine you will go with Kart. Padawan Tina, stay at the temple you will. Not required to go to Tatooine you are. Have something in mind for you I have."

After the special council seating, Mace Windu and Yoda took Nat and Tina aside.

"Padawan Roadie, it is time for your Jedi Trial".....

13. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    "Why youssa doo dis for da Jedi", Asked Haarm, obviously bored form sitting in the Jedi Hangars. "Meesa never understand dem biggins. Berry strangen folk meesa thinken mister Seev"
    "Yeah, but they're always good in a tight spot pal! I'd rather have them in our Passenger bay than some slime smuggling for the Hutts!" R1 wheeled out bustling with urgency...
    "Dumb droid!!!!", Scowled Haarm,
    "What is it R1?"
    "Heesa makkenik! how important can it be sir?" R1's projecter fired up with Master Johnnage's image: "Seev, Haarm- we need the ship fired up for departure again. Supplies are being sent down now."
    Seev stood up from where he was playing Dejarik. "Haarm- I don't think you're able to recieve important transmissions. Maybe we should keep R1 around for a while!" Seev smirked at the Worn Gungan, who obviously was shown his place.
    "Yessir Yessir! Meesa know!", replied Haarm, giving the droid a subtle kick in the servos as he walked up the ramp....

14. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Meanwhile amid the ruins of the once former bustling city world Taris in the outer rim, Darth Simon and his apprentice face off with a mysterious Zabrak, apparently trained in the arts of the dark side.

"Who are you"? Simon inquires nervously

"I, my most unknowledgeable friend, am a REAL SITH"!

"Ha, I would be very amused if you had any inclination of what a real lord of the sith was" replied the apprentice Sever.

The Zabrak advanced. "I have orders my master, the true dark lord of the sith. I must keep with the traditions of the dark side, only two there must be, a master and his apprentice. Not two bumbling fools, one with only one arm and a band of mediocre force users who wouldn't even make it amongst the ranks of the jedi order".

With that, his double bladed red lightsabre ignited

"Help! Dark Jedi! Where are you?" With a hopeless plea, Simon called for his followers to come to his support, there was only silence.

"They have been....incapacitated, permanently"! The Zabrak drew even closer.

"You are without a lightsabre 'my lord', and your apprentice has been poorly trained. You do not even have the power of the dark side flowing through you as I do"

Suddenly a vision of all his followers, decapitated or cut in half, flowed through his head.

"Y...you killed them all"!

"Yes, because my master has trained me well, and I, Darth Maul will now complete the order I was given"!

And with that, the double blades sliced through the mid-section of both master and apprentice, not even leaving them time to scream one final terrifying cry.

"Two things, you claimed you were sith, you alerted the jedi to the presence of our dark order. For those two crimes, you paid with your blood and the blood of the blind who followed the blind"

A blue hologram appeared before him.

"Is it done my young apprentice"

"It is my lord"

"Excellent, now the cloud of the dark side can truly fall. Those back at the jedi temple will have no reminitions of these so called dark jedi, I will make sure of that. My plan can truly begin now"!

"Yes my lord, soon we shall have our revenge"

15. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Johnnage and Kart departed for Tatooine on the Ebon Pidgeon . Back on Coruscant, Tina was preparing for her Jedi trials while Master Nat was in the briefing room with Qui-Gon Jin and his padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi.

"So, you say the Trade Federation ships have blockaded the planet of Naboo, Mace?" asked Nat.

"Yes, and the chancellor has asked me to send two Jedi to the lead Federation ship to act as ambassadors. As your apprentice is about to start her trials Nat, we will be sending Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan", Mace replied.

With that, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan departerd for Naboo. Nat, Yoda and Mace went to the senate to talk with Chancellor Valorum. As they were walking throught the senate building, Nat noticed a familar face off in the distance.....

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Aboard the Ebon Pidgeon

"Master," young Kart asked, "Are you sure that we can find what we are looking for on Tatooine? I have a feeling that we may be looking in the wrong direction."

Master Johnnage pondered that thought. "It does seem strange, but we will discover something there I'm sure."

The ship was only half way towards its destination, and the two jedi were passing the time with meditation. Though for Kart, meditation was the last thing on his mind...

Kamino

"The time has come! Clones, we shall begin our invasion! Now .... GET OUT!!!"

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Coruscant

Master Nat was sure she could recognise the face from a distance, but to be sure, she decided to take a closer look. Before she could get any closer, Master Sifo-Dyas went to the man and walked him through a crowded path. Where was Sifo-Dyas going?

"Master Yoda?"

"Yes, Master Nat".

"I'm pretty sure I saw Senator Arnie. I'm sure I witnessed his murder aboard the Slave Scum. He was cut in half by a Sith".

"Senator Arnie, you saw? Puzzling this is. Murdered he was. Two of them, there cannot be".

"He walked away with Master Sifo-Dyas. Maybe he knows something".

"Talk to Master Sifo-Dyas, you must. Answer this riddle, you will"......

18. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "What are you doing here?" Sifo-Dyas asked.

"I have a message."

"Well couldn't it have been sent to me!?!"

"...... No."

"Fine, what is it?"

"You must return to Kamino."

"Fine, fine. I shall return as soon as possible. Now get out of here."

"Hey, that's my line!"

19. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Nat tried to sense Master Sifo-Dyas through the crowd, but with all of the life forms, it was hard to pinpoint. She decided to go somewhere more quiter to relax and think, she so headed to a diner that she and friend Obi-Wan Kenobi frequented regulary.

As she walked through the door of Dex's Diner, she was greeted by a droid waitress who ordered her a cup of Jawa Juice and got Dex out from behind the kitchen for her.

"Hey Nat, long time no see. No Obi-Wan today?"

"No, he's off on another Jedi mission. Just me today. My padawan is having her trials and Master Yoda has sent me on an important mission".

Nat went on to tell Dex about Arnie. While the conversation was going on, Master Sifo-Dyas and Arnie just happened to be walking outside, hoping not be spotted.

"Sorry Dex, but duty calls" and Nat ran outside. "Master Sifo-Dyas wait".

"Oh no. Master Nat. Run", shouted Sifo-Dyas.

Sifo-Dyas and Arnie ran to the nearest speeder and sped off. Nat did the same and chased the duo throught the heavy Coruscant sky....

20. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

May 23, 2005
    little did anyone know, that everyone was actually plugged into the Matrix, and everything they were experiencing was merely to sustain their life so tht machines could harvest their energy from their bioelectricity and body heat.

Suddenly the crew saw a couple of black cats walk by. Deja vu??

No- the Matrix had began it's last harvest cycle- and all it's remaining inhabitants had no recollection of prior events they had "experienced" in their lives.

A deal had been struck between The humans and the machines: a truce had been called, and all that were young enough to be safely removed from the system were being shuttled to zion for rehabilitation.

Due to the black and white, Yes/No thinking, the machines had to stick to the deal, and eventually the Matrix and the machines would ground to a halt to make way for the new era of the human race....

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Through the skies of Coruscant, Master Nat followed the speeder of Master Sifo-Dyas and Arnie. They wove through the traffic, through all part of Coruscant. Just when Nat thought that she had caught up, the speeder she was following flew into the underbelly of a ship waiting for them to take off.

"Blast", though Nat. "How am I going to follow them now?"

As she got to where the waiting ship was, something fell from the ship and through the Force, Nat willed it to her. Nat examined the interesting looking object, and decided that it would be better to have the analysis droids back at the temple have a better look at it.

Back at the anaylisis room....

"This object is from a droid that was taken human form", the analysis droid said.

"How is that possible?" Nat asked.

The analysis droid went on to tell Nat about the markings on the curcuits. Nat thought it best to know find out more information in the Jedi Archives....

22. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Meanwhile, back in the real world ...

"woah!"

"What is it Neo?"

"I learned lightsabre combat!"

"... show me."

23. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    In the archicve room at the Jedi temple, Master Nat found out that the circuits were made at manufacturing planet on Zion. After consulting the rest of the members if the Jedi Council, Nat was given the assignment of going to Zion to find out what was going on there. She was going to be joined by Jedi Master Zyny Takui and her former padawan, Tina Roadie, who had successfully passed her Jedi trials and become a fully fledged Jedi Knight.....

24. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Kamino

"He is on his way!" said one of the clones.

"Good," Senator Arnie grinned, "The plan is taking shape nicely. Arrange the army!"

25. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat, Zyny Takui and Tina were all given their own Jedi starfighters for the mission. Mace Windu saw them all off from the hanger bay, as they flew up to the waiting hyperspace rings.

"OK Jedi, set course for Zion", Nat said. And in a flash, the three Jedi startfighters vanished into thin space air.

Tatooine

The Ebon Pidgeon landed at the spaceport on Mos Eisley. Master Johnnage and his padawan Kartanym walked down the ramp.

"Where are we going master?" enquired Kart.

"I have no idea, my young padawan. The Force will take us where we need to go". And with that, the Jedi left the spaceport in search for answers....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.