main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA WAFFER Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    Mace had quickly got out of the car and threw a homing beacon at Slave1. He then held out a tracking signal in one hand and a rather deadly looking ssyringe in the other. He gave the tracking signal to Yoda and motioned Nat over.

"Mate, I hate needles and I do not care what's in it. What is in it?" asked a worried Nat.

"This is how you will become a Jedi, my new padawan," Mace answered.

Before Nat could say anything else, she was injected with midi-chlorians. The pain was felt as the needle went through the skin, but then nothing. All of a sudden, Nat felt different and jumped with joy - very high into the air. Mace injected Simon as well, and Simon became Yoda's apprentice.

So, it was back to Nat's place to begin the the plan to rescue Kart and have basic Jedi trainig while the co-ordinates where being downloaded to the Jedi starship.

2. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Slave 1 blasted its way across the sky, keeping low as to avoid any possible detection ... which was stupid really. All these people could spot it a mile away ...

"You know," Kart began, "I always thought you were a mis-guided kinda guy."

"Excuse me?" Jango turned to face him. Kart shriveled up again.

"W ... what I mean to say is ... umm ... you know, all this bad guy stuff. I'm sure there's a softer inside in there, right?"

"Looks like we have a crazy one on our hands, Boba."

"Will we get much for him Dad?"

Jango grinned. "Probably not."

As the ship glided towards its destination, the homing beacon on its underbelly beeped over and over, broadcasting it's location. Eventually, the destination would read 'Kalgoorlie ... think Mos Eisley and you're close'.

3. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    When Nat got home, there was no time for rest. Mace and Yoda put their new Padawans through a gruelling training regime in the park across the street. For once, Nat didn't feel puffed and out and ready to die after doing anything athletic.

Later that night, Nat, Simon, Mace and Yoda walked to to the startship where Mace had a chat with Nat and Simon.

"Be prepared. It's a hard life, being a Jedi. A Jedi shall not know love, nor hate, nor anger."

"The love thing shouldn't be so hard for me. Love means nothing to me. All I can attract is the flies," Nat said trying to be funny. Mace didn't think so.

Mace piloted the starship into the atmosphere and to where the tracking signal came to rest - Kalgoorlie. Meanwhile, Nat and Simion had constructed their own lightsabres whilst Yoda was giving them basic instructions on lightsabre technique.

4. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    Simon was training for form 2, makashi, with his newly constructed green lightsaber.

"If it wasnt for these midichlorians talking to me Nat I'd think this was all a dream, but I'm so aware of everything around me, like nothing I've ever felt before"

"Mate its unbelievable, we can use the force"!

Mace overheard and decided it was time to say something

"Padawans, it is with great care and responsibility you use the Force, there is much for you still to learn and your quick training may cause problems in the future for the path you choose to take"

"Mace, I was gonna ask you, a Jedi shall not know love, but I've been with someone for 4 years now"

Mace studied Simons face for a while and contemplated his situation

"This is a decision youll have to make on your own Simon, for now we have more important matters"

5. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Simon stood there confused at what decision to make. Meanwhile, Nat was meditating with Yoda, the Force flowing through them.

All of a sudden, lights started blinking and alarms sounded. Yoda's eyes flew open. There was something wrong with the starship.

"Not good this is. To the signal we must get."

"According to the technical read out from R2-D5, one of the engines has died. And we are still a way from the tracking device," the captain mentioned.

"Now how are we going to get to our destination?" Simon wailed.

"How about this!" Nat had made a discovery of speeder bikes in the back hold. "How cool is this? Speeder bikes!"

"Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things," Yoda snapped at Nat.

"Sorry master."

6. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Green lands gave way to empty sand dunes as the Slave 1 flitted its way towards Kalgoorlie. Kart, who had decided to stay quiet for the rest of the trip, was biting his lower lip, doing his best to starve the fear that continued to creep around him.

"Nearly there," Jango commented, "Send a message, Boba. Tell them we'll be arriving soon."

The younger Fett nodded, pressing a number of buttons.

"So," Jango turned to face Kart, "Give me one good reason why I should keep you alive?"

Kart froze. He hadn't expected this! "Well I ... uh ... that is to say ... umm, I guess you can just ... have me tag along as navigator?" he shrugged, hoping that was enough.

The bounty hunter gave a wry grin. "Maybe. We'll just have to see what our friends think."

"Friends?" Kart asked.

"No need for you to know any more then that."

---

Obi-Wan and Anakin had found it difficult to find anyone remotely interested in helping them. Every home they had gone to so far had shut the door in their face. Anakin was desperate to Force trick them into telling them everything, but Obi-Wan decided against that as, in his words "We don't know it will work on them."

"Whatever," Anakin shrugged, "I think we should at least try."

One particular being had expressed a disdain for people who walk around claiming to be 'God's followers', though neither had suggested such a thing. They didn't even know who this 'God' person was anyhow.

"This is hopeless," Anakin continued to whine, "Are you sure there isn't anything else we could be doing?"

"Like buying a drink?" Obi-Wan grinned.

"Oh, very funny, Master" Anakin replied.

"I was just trying to lighten up the mood," the Jedi Knight pondered over the communicator in his hand, "Besides, I think this thing is broken. Shouldn't that light be glowing?"

"Did you even turn it on?"

Obi-Wan blushed. "I ... oh dear."

Realising his mistake, he found the on switch. As soon as he did, the unit began to beep.

"It's found something!"

"What?" Anakin asked.

Obi-Wan paused, then a surprised look appeared on his face. "It's Master Yoda's tracking signal! And it's heading this way!!"

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    There was only two speeder biked in the back hanger of the ship. It was a funny sight two see a male and female on one speeder bike, and a male with a little green alien creature on the other. Nat was quite sure that speeder bikes were illegal in Perth, and probably Australia, so they decided not to waste time. The thrill of the ride was exhilarating.

All of a sudden, a band on Yoda'a wrist started to flash and beep.

"Hmmm, only Jedis here we aren't," Yoda mentioned.

Mace turned to Yoda with a surprised look on his face. "Really?"

"Really, really," Yoda replied. "Master Kenobi and his Padawan, here they are."

Simon and Nat looked at each other in disbelief. Wow! Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker were here too. But where? Nat's heart snoowed at the mere mention of Obi-Wan's name. And a Jedi is not supposed to fall in love....

8. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "According to this, they're about ten clicks out from this position, due west."

"By chance," Anakin began, "Are they being chased by anything?"

"What makes you suspect that?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Just want to be ready for any surprise attacks. Remember that time on Dantooine?"

"Oh please, don't start with that. It was an accident!"

"That nearly killed us both!!"

"Look, I'm sure they're just as curious as us on why we're all here, so let's just concentrate on that, ok?"

Anakin grinned. "You never did say why that girl liked you."

"I told you, don't start!"

9. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Kalgoorlie
    "Is there anyone that will give us shelter?" asked Vicerory Nute Gunray, after the 15th attempt of asking a local.

"Paitence Vicerory," replied Count Dooku. "If one of the locals does not let us into their dwelling soon, we will have to take drastic measures and head to that large buildin over there," Dooku said, pointing at the local hotel.

Perth

The beeping got louder the closer that they got to Obi-Wan and Anakin. In the distance, two figures could be made out wearing Jedi garb, one slightly darker than the other. As they got closer, the figures became clearer, that Obi-Wan and Anakin could be made out. Mace nearly sped past them, only to quickly hit the breaks and hard right to pull up next to a stunned looking Obi-Wan.

10. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "Nice flying" Obi-Wan rediscovered his composure. If it wasn't for the Force telling him, he swore Mace was going to run him over.

"I'm a little rusty," Mace replied, "Are you two safe?"

"Safe as can be," Anakin smiled, following it up with a short bow to both Masters, "We haven't had much with the locals, but we have a tracking signal on Dooku's ship."

"As have we of Jango Fett" Yoda added.

"Fett too? Brilliant" Obi-Wan pondered.

"Seems we've all joined the party," Anakin shook his head, "What fun this will be."

"Pardon me," Mace gestured, "Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, meet Nat and Simon..."

The two Jedi looked over to two other humans. One slightly shocked, the other blushing.

"A pleasure, I'm sure" Obi-Wan smiled.

tag: all yours, nat and simo ;)

11. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat just sat there, not knowing what to say. And she could feel a heat on her cheeks. Was it that obvious, that the two Jedi standing in front of her that cute?

"Wow" was all Simon could muster up. It was like a dream for both Nat and Simon.

"Um, yeah," Nat finally managed to mumble.

Obi-Wan produced a holoprojector, on which he showed a map of where Count Dooku was hiding. The land seemed familair to Nat and Simon, but both could not recall the town in which Dooku was basing himself for the night.

"Two speeders and six Jedi, there are. Safe is it not, for too many people," Yoda pointed out.

"Hmm, this is a problem," Mace said. "We will need a additional transportation that is fast."

Just as Mace said that, a Police Officer drove past and stopped to query the speeder bikes. Nat had a funny feeling that that would happen. She decided to put her newly acquired Force skills to the test.

"Can I see some identification?" the police officer asked.

Nat wave her hand in front of the officer. "You don't need to see their identification."

"I don't need to see their idenification," the officer repeated.

"You will let me borrow your police car," Nat said/

"I will let you borrow my police car."

"You can go about your business."

"You can go about your business. Move along, move along."

And with that, the police officer moved aside and Obi-Wan, Anakin, Simon and Nat go in the police car. Obi-Wan was in shock at what had just happened. He turned to Anakin. "I must remember that. It may come in handy later on."

Nat turned on the lights in the police car, and they were off following Mace and Yoda.

12. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "You know," Obi-Wan seemed a little uncomfortable in the back of the new transport, "I don't think this craft is all that stable."

"Now who's whining" Anakin grinned.

The car sped along the dusty road towards what they all hoped would be the destination of Dooku. The quicker there, the better the chance of stopping him. But in the back of Nat and Simon's minds was one simple thought.

Kart, you bumbling idiot!

---

"We're here."

The Slave 1 came to a soft landing near another transport, out somewhere in the wilderness of Kal. Kart stayed seated as the Fett's went outside to investigate.

"No-one here," Jango frowned, "They must have gone searching for secure shelter."

"What do we do now?" Boba asked.

"We wait, son," Jango patted him on the head, "We wait."

Guys, wherever you are, hurry up!! Kart thought.

13. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat floored the accelerator and drove as fast as she could to keep up with the speeder bikes. She was worried that she was going to have an accident driving that fast.

Dawn was breaking over the Western Australian landscape, but still the group trudged on.

Obi-Wan's tracking device beeped more quickly, telling the group that they were getting closer to Count Dooku.

Kalgoorlie

Count Dooku and the Sepratists had been up all night looking for shelter, and just about every local in Kalgoorlie had rejected them. The locals used very coarse words indeed, due to the time. They did not being liked woken up at all hours of the morning. Count Dooku had decided that it was not worth the risk of more irrate locals, and went back to his ship to set up camp. He needed to work out how to get to the power source in the east.

14. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Meanwhile ...

Nute Gunray, who always thought he knew better, decided to wonder off on his own accord. He discovered a place called 'The skimper'* and, hoping he would find some answers, went on in.

He didn't stay long, as he soon found out that it wasn't exactly the place he expected. "I don't think that's leeeeegal."

(* Made up because Neither I nor Nat know of any Kalgoorlie landmarks ... besides those gold mine thingies :p )

---

Kart, on the other hand, was finally making some progress. As Jango and Boba came across a tired and slightly frustrated Count Dooku, he took it upon himself to steal none other then Slave 1 itself. Before the Fett's knew what was happening, Kart was off like a shot.

"Geez," he thought aloud, "These controls are crazy!! X-Wing vs Tie Fighter was far better!!"

Struggling to keep the ship from crashing, he punched the accelerator and full tilt south, hopefully as far away from the Sith Lord as possible.

"Ok, let's see here. Communications ... comm ... ah, here we go," Kart punched a small red button on the left control panel, "Uh ... hello?"

"Who is this?"

"I ... uhh ... Jango Fett."

"Fett? Where are you going?"

"Umm ..." Kart switched channels, "Boring conversation anyway ... anyone out there??"

---

"Boba," Jango said, "Stay here."

"But Dad!!"

"Stay here!!"

tag: Nat

15. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Boring conversation anyway ... anyone out there??"

"Oh my God! It's Kart!" Nat and Simon yelled at the same time.

"Kart? Who is this Kart?" asked Obi-Wan.

"A friend," Nat said.

"A non-Jedi," sniggerd Simon.

"Who cares! Just follow that signal," snapped Anakin.

"Paitence Anakin. We will get there in time," said Obi-Wan.

Nat stopped the police car. She turned around and grabbed Anakin's comlink. "That's for being such a smart ass, you twit," Nat thought. Anakin was not impressed.

"Kart? Are you there?" Nat replied.

"Hello? Hello? Who is this?"

"Kart, it's Nat. I'm with Simon, Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi? He's here?"

"Yes, he's here.Now, where are you?"

16. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "... Now, where are you?"

"Oh, just flying down the highway in Slave 1," Kart replied, seemingly getting the hang of the controls.

"The what??!!"

"Slave 1. You know, Jango's sh..."

"Yes, I know who's ship it is, thank you very much!," Nat interupted, "How did you manage that?"

"Long story," Kart grinned, "Just find where the hell I am and get me out of this thing. I'm worried I'll press the wrong button and blow a landmark to high heaven."

"Kart, this is Obi-Wan. Stay put, we're coming to you."

"Sure thing Ewan ... I mean ... yeah, ok."

"Did he just call me Ewan??"

tag: Nat

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan switched the comlink off. "Who is this Ewan?" he asked.

Nat just sat there with a big smile her face. "Ahhhh, Ewan McGregor. You look a lot like him."

"Never mind that. We must go and find Kart and Slave1," Anakin said.

Nat started the engine and sped off.

Kalgoorlie

Mace and Yoda had arrived at Kalgoorlie.

"What a desloate place this is," Mace said just as Slave1 came blaring over him.

"Fett's ship, that is," said Yoda.

"Indeed," replied Mace.

Both Jedi Masters hopped off their speeder bikes and ignited their lightsabres. Meanwhile Kart looked worried from the cockpit.

"Our padawans. Where are they?" enquired Yoda.

"We must have lost them in their primitive vehicle."

18. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Slave 1 tossed and turned as the wind around the great ship gathered speed. Kart struggled against the tide, both hands held firmly on the controls.

"God damn it!!"

Below, Yoda and Mace watched on.

"I sense a strange disturbance," Mace frowned, "I don't think Fett is aboard."

"I agree" Yoda nodded.

"Bloody hell!!" Kart finally had enough, landing the vessel hard into the dusty ground, sending a wave of dirt into the air.

A sigh of relief was the only response from him as he leaned back into the chair.

"Come, discover this stranger we must" Yoda said, keeping his sabre lit, just to be on the safe side.

---

Fett's pack had enough fuel left in it for many an hours flight time. Up ahead, a cloud of dust poaked it's way over the horizon.

The idiot must have crashed.

---

"They've stopped" Obi-Wan said, commenting on the signal.

"Where?" Anakin and Nat asked simultaneously

"About 20km north east. Step on it!"

19. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat put the pedal to the metal and started driving.

"No, north east, not south," shouted Anakin.

"Sorry," Nat said and turned the car quickly around.

25 minutes later, Nat, Simon, Obi-Wan and Anakin arrived at the signal. There was Slave 1 rested on the dirt and a very shaken Kart being lectured by Yoda.

"Kart dude!" Nat yelled. "Are you OK?"

In the distance, Jango Fett could be seen flying towards his ship.

"Looks like we're going to have comapny," Anakin stated.

20. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "I'll handle this" Obi-Wan ignited his lightsabre.

"No."

Everyone was surprised to see Kart stand to his feet, a confident Master Yoda next to him.

"I will."

Obi-Wan frowned, then nodded in approval, passing his lightsabre to him. Kart smiled.

"Always wanted one of these," he said, then turned to face the incoming Jango, "Now, let's see what I remember..."

Fett grinned under his mask, homing in on the enemy position. His rocket pack was primed and ready, and in a flash it spun out towards Kart.

Kart, meanwhile, was doing his best to keep focus.

Ok, breath slowly. No, no, slowly. That's it. Now, concentrate.

Suddenly, the rocket began to lose control. Kart held out his hand, feeling a power like no other flow through him. And in a blinding explosion, the rocket vanished from sight long before it reached the intended target.

Jango growled, and quickly retreated, knowing he was well outnumbered.

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Nat and Simon stood there with their mouths open. Then they looked at each other. Karty had the Force! They then ignited their lightsabres, the green of Simon's and the blue of Nat's. She wanted a yellow blade, but was told by Mace that only the Jedi Council could have a colour other than blue or green.

Jango got up and looked at all the Jedi. Blue, green and one purple. He was terribly out numbered, when all of a sudden blast fire came out of nowhere and a droid army could be seen in a distance.

"Blast! Just what we need," exclaimed Obi-Wan, whose blade deflected blaster bolts at a faster level.

Meanwhile, Nat, Kart and Simon were struggling to keep up, being Padawans and all. They were trying their best though.

22. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    It was a small group of droids, but enough to keep the Jedi occupied as Fett made his exit.

"This is when the fun begins" Anakin grinned.

"I was about to say the same thing," Kart added, "But if you wouldn't mind, I have a better idea."

Without a sabre in his hand, Kart decided to use the next best thing. Slave 1.

"Nice" Simon said.

The ship lifted up, just enough for Kart to get a perfect aim dead on towards the droids, the firepower overbearing for the army. Yoda and the others used that to their advantage, taking down the remaining droids dumb enough to continue fighting.

23. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Dawn had broken, and Count Dooku woke up on the cold, hard floor of his starship. He most not impressed by the local attitudes. He got hios droid to start up the starships engine and head towards the power source in the east.

Obi-Wan's tracking signal started to beep again.

"Dooku," Anakin said just as the Count Dooku's starship flew overhead. "We must follow him."

By this stage, Yoda and the rest of the Jedi had polished off the pitiful droid army. Kart has abandoned Slave 1 and joined the rest of the group. Mace and Anakin took the speeders, while Nat, Simon, Kart, Obi-Wan and Yoda took the police car to follow Dooku east.

"Where are we going?" asked Obi-Wan, who was produced a tracking map on his holoprojector.

"By the looks of it Fremantle," said Kart. What's in Freo that he's looking for?"

"Fish and chips?" Nat said sarcatically. "No wait. Yoda, you mentioned that there was an energy surge that pulled them from your galaxy to mine. They must be looking for a power source. Kwinina has a power plant for Western Power. That's where they're going."

With that, Nat sped off.

24. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "How exactly did he know that was where to look?" Kart asked.

"Pot luck?" Simon pondered.

"No, he must have figured it out somehow" Obi-Wan said.

"Yes. The Dark Side has its ways," Yoda's face went grim, "Fear, I sense."

"Fear from what?"

"The future..."

"Hasn't been written yet," Obi-Wan stoped Yoda, "So the more we dwell, the less our concentration will become."

"See," Kart smiled, "Wiser words have never been said."

Obi-Wan frowned. "I recall you calling me ... 'Ewan'."

"Oh ... that ... misunderstanding. I wouldn't worry about it, Obi my boy."

The Jedi Master wasn't all that impressed.

"... Eh, anyway. Nat, do we know anyone closer to home that can help?"

tag: Nat!!!!!

25. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "I don't think there is anyone that can help," Nat said. Why the others didn't want to get invloved was a mystery. All Kart's SMS's and calls went unanswered to Johnnage. "If only we had a can of liquid Schwartz."

"Liquid Schwartz?" Obi-Wan asked, while Simon and Kart snickered in the back.

"Never mind," Nat said. All she could do was put the pedal to the metal with the police siren wailing. That was after a brief stop to the petrol station without paying. The Force was a very powerful tool.

Kwinana

Count Dooku and the Seperatists had reached the Kwinana power station undectored.

"Now, all we need is enough power to get us back into the vortex that got us into this galaxy in the first place. Then we can continue our super weapon to destroy all the Jedi."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.