main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA WAFFER Star Wars Story

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Nat, Aug 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kartanym

Kartanym Jedi Knight star 6

May 23, 2002
    Meanwhile...

In a distant part of the land, two great warriors were battling their own fight for their lives. The loud crackle of lightsabres lit up sound and sight.

"You cannot win" a mechanical voice cackled.

"Try me" the warrior replied.

Four on one wasn't a good number, but as the fight went on, it seemed even the might of one General could not outweigh the other Master.

Finally, the two pulled back, facing each other down.

"You fight well," Grevious said, "For a man on his last legs."

"You're not too bad yourself," Ki Adi-Mundi replied, "For a robotic mess of a being."

The General growled in dissatisfaction. "How dare you defy me!"

---

Back at the ranch...

"So, Dooku wants all the power he can muster to return to your Galaxy," Nat thought aloud, "How do we stop him, when all of you can use just the same opportunity to return home?"

"Good point," Obi-Wan replied, "There's always the chance we can use the opportunity to our own advantage. Maybe trick him into releasing some information on his plans against the Republic."

"Difficult it is, to see such an event unfold," Yoda scratched at his forehead, "The Dark Side, clouding everything it is."

"I wouldn't worry about it just yet," Kart smiled, "I mean, we're here. We'll stop him ..... right?"

2. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
    "You're not allowed in here," shouted a Western Power tech. "I'm calling security."

Count Dooku threw him aside using the Force and walked towards the power grid. One of the Sepretatists followed, carrying the weapon they were designing to destroy the Jedi.

"We need to plug the cables into one of these sockets, but it looks like they won't fit. Modify the cables to fit," Dooku ordered.

The Sepratist technitions worked to modify the cables. Within minutes, the cables were modified and put into the sockets. Sparks started flying and an energy beam was emitted.

"Quickly. To the ship," Dooku yelled. And everybody ran to the ship. Dooku started the enigine and lifted the ship above the energy emission.

Nat pulled the police car into the carpark, only to see Dooku's ship get blasted into space with the energy beam.

"Damn," yelled Nat and Simon , who had gotten out of the car and slammed their fists on the roof of the car like seen in many movied.

"We'll never get them now," Kart whined.

"Yes we will. I can fiddle with the curcuits in the starship and pull his co-ordinates from the tracking device," Anakin said, as he pulled up on his speeder bike. He then turned and sped to his ship, leaving the group behind.

"Always on the move," Obi-Wan stated.

3. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "So we're just going to wait then?" Kart asked.

"Guess so," Simon replied, "He shouldn't be too long though."

"Right ... so what do we do in the meantime?"

The group looked at each other with blank stares. Yoda laughed to himself.

"Much to learn, you all still have."

"Where have I heard that before" Kart grinned.

"Left something behind, Count Dooku has."

Simon and Nat frowned. "What?"

"I see it," Obi-Wan grinned, "a partical emission."

"Ok, you've lost me" Kart shook his head.

"Whatever it is that sends the ship through those portal, it leaves behind a trace of the ships engine emission's. We can add that to our tracking details and be able to find them far easier then before."

4. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Geez this Jedi business is hard," Nat whispered to Simon. "I was hpoing that this was the end, and we could go to Hollywood or something."

Simon nodded his head in agreement. "These Jedi work to hard. All work and no play. And I wanted to meet Samuel L. Jackson. I suppose you wanted to meet Ewan."

"Yep."

"I hear that name Ewan again," mentioned Obi-Wan.

"Oops!" Nat blushed. "He's only like my fave actor. Moulin Rougue, Down With Love, The Island, Star Wars...."

"Star Wars?" asked Mace, Obi-Wan and Yoda together.

"I don't think that was an appropriate movie to mention Nat," Kart whispered.

"He he," was all Nat could muster up.

All of a sudden, a loud noise came overhead and then shot up in the direction of Count Dooku's ship.

"Anakin!" Obi-Wan shouted. "Not again."

Anakin was gone in a flash, and all that was left was his partical emissions.

"Took my ship he did," Yoda complained.

"And mine was damaged," Obi-Wan admitted. "Where ever will we get another one?"

"NASA?" Simon asked.

"To the airport we go! Everyone in," Nat said. And with that, Nat was off to the international airport.

5. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "Nat wait!!"

Nat slammed on the breaks.

"Slave 1! We can use that, right?"

"But that's all the way back in Kalgoorlie, dumbo."

"Well I'll go get it then. I can meet you there."

Nat and Simon looked at each other. "I don't like it. It's too risky" Simon said.

"Hey, it's me" Kart smiled.

"That's what I'm afraid of," Nat shook her head, "Go on then."

"Take one of the speeder bikes. It shouldn't take you too long to get there" Obi said.

"Grave danger's lay ahead," Yoda added, "Be careful, you must be."

"I will."

6. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Kart sped off in one direction, swaying to and fro trying to get used to the controls. Nat on the other hand, went in the direction of the international airport.

Nat and Simon loved their newly acquired Force skills. When they got to the international airport, they managed to book flights to Los Angeles for nothing, get through customs without a passport and do some duty free shopping. The only thing they were unsuccesful with, was trying to get a direct flight. The stop over in Sydney will have to do.

Yoda had fun on the flight, watching movies and playing games on the in-flight system. He was, however disappointed when they landed in Sydney, that he couldn't play anymore.

As they waited in the boarding lounnge, some very familiar faces walked towards them.

"Is that? No, it couldn't be," said Simon, rubbing his eyes. "I swear I saw Samuel L. Jackson."

"Mate, you're not imagining it. Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman and George Lucas are with him," Nat said.

"That's right! They're filmin Episode three here, aren't they?" whispered Simon.

"Yep, that's right."

A Scottish then spoke. "Is anyone sitting here?"

Nat turned to find Ewan McGregor talking to her. She sat their aghast. Natalie, Samuel and George was with him.

What happened next, was unbelievable. Mace, Obi-Wan and Yoda had gone off to buy snacks and as they returned, dropped everything they were holding.

"What the?" said Mace when he saw Samuel L. Jackson.

All George Lucas could do was stare in disbelief.

Nat then took Ewan and Obi-Wan together. "Obi-Wan Kenobi, meet Ewan McGregor."

"So. You're this Ewan I've heard so much about," said Obi-Wan.

All of a sudden, as familiar looking ship could be seen out the airport's window.

7. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    Flashback...

Kart arrived, speeder fairly intact, to where he had last seen the Slave 1. Unfortunately, Jango and Boba Fett were also there.

"Back again?!" Fett was enraged at the sight of Kart.

"Just wanted to borrow something," Kart smiled, "I hope you don't mind."

"Why you dirty, no good scoundrel. How dare you..."

Kart and Jango fought it out, blaster fire flashing back and forth. Kart was clipped heavily on the shoulder, but did enough to knock Jango to his feet, giving him enough time to blast away with the ship.

And so...

Kart arrived in Sydney, following the Force trail left by Nat and the crew. Hovering the Slave 1 in sight of the team, he grinned, ignoring the pain in his side from the blaster burn.

"Looking for a ride?" he sent the message through to the com units.

8. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Yes please," replied Simon.

"Hang on! Before we go, I just need to do one thing," Nat said to the group and turned to Ewan and produced a piece of paper. "Ewan, can I please have your autograph? Make it out to Nat. Oh, and can I have a photo?"

Ewan abesentmindly scribbled his signature on the piece of paper and stood for a photo with Nat. Then in a blink of an eye, the group had boarded Slave 1.

"You couldn't help yourself, could you Nat?" asked Kart, shaking his head.

"Nup!"

"Well, I must admit, he's not a bad looking guy," mentioned Obi-Wan.

Nat smiled. "You can say that again" and then gave Obi-Wan a hug. "Right. Let's get this hunk of junk in the air and after Dooku."

"Yes ma'am," Kart saluted.

9. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    Suddenly Howard the duck flew past.

They weren't alone.

10. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    *Pause

LOL @ Jonnage! [face_laugh]

11. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    "Shoot it down, for God's sake!!!"

With the duck removed from play, Slave 1 carried on.

"Any ideas of where to go?" Kart asked the group.

12. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "There", Obi-Wan said dryly.

"But how are we going to get through that?" questioned Kart.

"If only Anakin were here," said Simon.

"Don't look at me," Nat mentioned. "I know bugger all when it comes to mechanics and technology."

"Let me look at it," said Obi-Wan and with that, he went to Slave 1's engine to start fiddling.

13. Kartanym

May 23, 2002
    A few moments past. Obi-Wan's voice cried out from the lower decks of Slave 1. "TRY THAT!"

Kart pressed a few buttons ... he hoped they were the right ones.

"NOTHING" Kart called back.

"Great," Nat sighed, "We'll be here forever at this rate."

"HOW ABOUT NOW."

".... nope."

"I mean, we're in Slave 1 and we can't even get anywhere with it. How ironic is that?!"

"OK, TRY NOW."

The engines rocked and rumbled, those in the cockpit fell backwards as it jumped into hyperspace.

Kart smiled. "Never doubted him for a second."

14. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    While Slave 1 was travelling in Hyperspace, Yoda, Mace and Ob-Wan were training Nat, Simon and Kart in their lightsabre technique. Yes, they were helpful in Kalgoorlie, bu they were rough amatuers. By this stage, Kart had constructed his own lightsabre, and could join in mock fights with the other padawans and Masters/Knights.

Nat suddenly stopped, out of breath and sweating. "I can't go on any further for the moment. I'm too unfit," Nat complained.

"Rest, yes rest," Yoda said. "Enough training for now. Meditate we will."

All six Jedi put away their weapons and sat on the hard floor of Slave 1.After what seemed like eternity, Kart took Slave 1 out of hyperspace.

"Where in God's name are we?" said Nat.

15. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "God?" asked Yoda, Mace and Obi-wan.

"Never mind," said Nat. "Just an expression and I have no time to explain the Christian view on how Earth was made. The scientists think otherwise."

"So are we gonna find Dooku," asked Kart.

"It's going to be a long search," mentioned Obi-Wan. "We'll be looking for a while.

"How long's a while?" asked Simon. "I mean, I gotta get back to my girl and reality.

"How about you two," Mace asked turning to Nat and Kart. "If you wish to return to your galaxy with Simon, now is the time to speak."

"I wish to become a Jedi, like my father before me," Nat said and then got an elbow from Kart. Through pain to the ribs, Nat added, "forget the father bit."

Tag: Kart

16. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    *I'll take the tag*

Simon contemplated the decision he was about to make for about a minute before coming to a conclusion.

"I want to go back to Earth, but first I want to help you find and capture Dooku, at least let me experience some excitement and adventure"

Yoda looked up at him

"Excitement...adventure....a Je-" The Jedi master was cut off mid sentence by a beeping noise establishing that they were coming out of hyperspace.

"Tell you this another time I will, for now help us you will Simon, if Count Dooku we are to find"

From the cockpit a loud and urgent scream could be heard from Nat and Kart

"ASTEROID FIELD!!!!!"

17. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    "Oh no," Nat yelped before screaming out in pain.

"Are you OK?" asked Mace.

"No. I have a shrap pain here," Nat replied whilst pointing at her waist, "and I feel really queasy in the stomach. Like I want to puke."

"Puke?" questioned Yoda.

Kart was about to explain, when Nat demostrated and then collapsed like a heap on Slave1's deck. Obi-Wn checked for Nat's pulse and her forehead as Slave1 erratically manoeuvred through the asteroid field.

"She has a temperature. We need to get her to a medical facilty," Obi-Wan noted. "This junk of junk has limited medical supplies, and I don't think these bacta patches will be of any help."

18. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Count Dooku had vanished from all sensors and Nat was violently ill. Mace had suggested to return to Coruscant, so that Nat could recover at the Jedi Temple while Obi-Wan, Kart and Simon could keep searching for Count Dooku and Anankin.

Obi-Wan handed Nat a container of water. "Drink this. You need to have fluids."

Kart set course for Coruscant. Moments later, Slave 1 sped into hyperspace.

19. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    It seemed like an eternity for Slave 1 to reach Coruscant. Nat had fallen asleep during hyperspace and Obi-Wan had been watching over her. Kartanym landed Slave 1 with a thump in the Jedi Temple hanger. Waiting for Mace Windu and Yoda, was Kit Fitso and Shaak Ti with reports on various Jedi missions.

Kit noticed the passengers that descended with Mace and Yoda down Slave 1's boarding ramp. Simon and Kart walked down the ramp, followed by Obi-Wan carrying an ill Nat. "Master Kenboi? I thought you were on a mission to find Count Dooku with Anakin. Where is Anankin? And who are the others?"

"Anakin and I were separated on Earth, and these three are Earthlings who were injected with midi-chlorians and now padawans assigned to the Jedi Temple", Obi-Wan mentioned. "Padawan Nat has taken ill and I must take her to the medical bay."

20. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan took Nat down to the medical bay to be treated by the Jedi healers.

Meanwhile, Kart and Simon were given new Jedi masters, as Mace and Yoda had more pressing arrangements on the Jedi Council. Obi-Wan on the other hand, was given a mission to find his padawan and then accompany Luminara Unduli and her padawan Barriss Offee to Anison.

When Nat had showed improvement from her illness, she saw off Kart, Simon and their new masters, in the search for Count Dooku.

"Aren't you coming with us Nat?" asked Kart.

"No," Nat replied. "I am staying here at the temple to fully recover, and then I shall be given a new master of my own to serve my apprenticeship under."

"I'll miss you," Simon said. "As when I return, I shall be returning to Earth. May the Force be with you."

"As you, good friend." Nat bowed in her new Jedi tunic and robes as Kart and Simon walked up the ramp of their Jedi starfighters.

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Obi-Wan saw Kart and Simon off from the distance, and after they had departed, he walked over to Nat.

"Nat, I too must leave. I have to find Anakin and then we have a mission on a planet called Ansion."

"Thank you for showing me some of the ways of the Force Obi-Wan."

"You are welcome Nat. And May the Force be with you."

"May the Force be with you to," Nat said as she hugged Obi-Wan.

As Obi-Wan's Jedi starfighter flew up to the hyperspace ring, Nat turned and walked back into the Jedi temple. She was all alone, and now a padawan training to be a Jedi Knight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.