main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wait a minute...

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Soontir-Fel, Feb 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    When was fett on serpindale

2. Bib Fortuna Twi'lek

Bib Fortuna Twi'lek Jedi Youngling star 10

Jul 9, 1999
    There is a rumor going around that Boba Fett was Sernpidal's mayor (the one that jumped into the dovin basal's pit with a thermal detonator).

3. Knight1192

Knight1192 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 5, 2000
    When he died and during the time he was elected mayor :D.

Actually, I believe it was a joke of DL's at the time that has since become a running joke with this forum.

4. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Kinda of a big gag since no one really knows who or what the mayor really was. Damn funny, though.

5. Crow_T_Fett

Crow_T_Fett Jedi Master star 1

Feb 6, 2002
    Wait, you mean that WASN'T Fett? :D ;)

6. Kier_Nimmion

Kier_Nimmion Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 9, 2000

Boba Fett is running a convenience store on Dantooine! There, are you all happy now? He's married and has three kids. No one has tried to rob the place since it opened, probably because they think he's the mayor of Sernpidal.

7. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Well, it's about like the Batman vs. Darth Maul comic. Anyone else remember the stir that one caused?

8. The Gatherer

The Gatherer Jedi Youngling star 6

Aug 2, 1999
    Didn't Darth Ludicrous come up with those rumours?

9. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Yep. Though I think the Batman vs Maul thing caused a bigger stir cause their were supposedly credible sources actually saying DH was working on it without check the truth. But the Fett thing has lived longer because we love it so.

10. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    Maybe Boba Fett's actually Vergere...

Never know.

11. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    Yes we do.

12. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    LOL.

You don't think that's him, huh? He could just be the Master of Disguise.

13. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    It's not Fett. For one, Vergere seems to be about somewhere between Jaina and Tahiri's sizes, Fett, without his armor, would be closer in size to Han. For another, Vergere had already left the system at a time when Fett would have been just a toddler. And Fett has been shown to be human.

14. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    Well, I guess you never noticed that in ESB, when Fett trails the Falcon to Cloud City, he actually goes undercover for awhile as an Ughnaught, until Vader and the Empire show up. Look close and you can just see him; he's the ugly one. ;)

Seriously, tho, I thought Vergere was even shorter than that. I don't remember if there was a mention of her size in Hero's Trial, but I'd just gotten the impression that she was about the size of an Ewok, maybe even a little shorter.

15. Knight1192

Feb 5, 2000
    The ugly one? How can you tell the difference? Their all ugly to me.

16. Isbeth

Isbeth Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2001
    The Mayor was just an early Vong inflitrator getting the basil dorfin in place to bring down the moon.

17. ganner_rhysode

ganner_rhysode Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2001
    Actually, Fett is in the tourism industry now, selling T-shirts saying "My Significant Other Survived the Sarlacc and All He/She Brought Me Was This Lousy T-Shirt".

18. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Actually Fett in the EU is more interesting then people give it. With AOTC coming out, we really can't decipher if tyhe real Fett was in DE and DE2.

19. Wyl_Transerwnnyr

Wyl_Transerwnnyr Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 26, 2001
    Guys, you are all totall nuts. Everybody knows that Boba Fett is now currently working in a Taco Bell on Coruscant, and he recently found a chalupa that looked like Mother Theresa! And, actually, Chewbacca just faked his own death. He's been sighted wandering around in the woods of the pacific northwest. Jeeze people! Read some credible news sources for once! Like the Weekly World News. :D

20. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    I said it in another thread, but I'll say it again here: I want to see Fett in the NJO.

He doesn't have to have a starring role, but come on, anyone else who's ever been in a Star Wars story - and isn't dead yet - has made a guest appearance in the NJO. Why not Fett?

It's too bad he's never had much of a role in any of the novels. Apparently he's been more of a frequent character in the comics, but I've never read any of them. Wish they could've found some way to better satisfy us Fett fans who just stick to the books...

21. Crow_T_Fett

Feb 6, 2002
    We need a "Find Fett" contest. He's tougher to track down than bin Laden or that slippery Waldo character...

22. virtualoctopus

virtualoctopus Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2001
    LucasLearning Presents : Where in the GFFA is Boba Fett?

23. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    not only is the Mayor, Fett, but he also rescued Chewie at the last second. The two cruise the Galaxy fighting the Vong on their own now, since Chewie paid his life-debt to Han and now owes it to Fett.

24. skawookiee

skawookiee Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 12, 2000
    And Fett was a defector Vong the whole time, you just couldn't tell it under his armor.

25. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    not only is the Mayor, Fett, but he also rescued Chewie at the last second. The two cruise the Galaxy fighting the Vong on their own now, since Chewie paid his life-debt to Han and now owes it to Fett.

That's the worst idea since Greedo shooting first

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.