main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx waiting for general disorder

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Captain_Chaos, Jul 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ronin

Master_Ronin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2002
    I will drive with my toes, I will cry when I laugh, I will laugh when I cry

2. Master_Duron

Master_Duron Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2002
    We will run with scissors in our hands, brake with our left foot, and swap the contents of salt and pepper shakers.

3. General_Disorder

General_Disorder Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2002
    Greetings again my Legionaires!

We will wear depends for shorts. We will slam every door that we walk through. We will breed Cockroaches and eat them like hors d'oeuvres. We will not smile and we will not laugh, We will pick our noses to salute one another.
    Finally we will scratch the chalkboard with our nails, smoke in the bathroom, and lipsynch all of the Milli Vanilli songs while chewing a package of Zebra striped gum.

Any questions? Go out and succeed!
    These are the General Disorders.

****************************General Disclaimer*************************
    Not recommended to read this while drinking any of the following substances:
    Coke, Milk, Lemonade, Ice cream shakes, and or smoothies.
    This can cause eye cancer, heavy breathing, dizziness, Emphezema, Eczema, Color-blindness, Arrythmia, Nausea, Asthma, Thrombosis, Gastritis, Polycistitis, Incontinence and over production of Mucus. Do not read while operating heavy machinery. Can cause spontaneous combustion and Pregnant mothers should consult with a Physician before reading.

4. RoyalRedCynic

RoyalRedCynic Jedi Youngling

Jun 25, 2002
    It sure has been quiet lately...I need my daily fix of Captain Chaos and General Disorder....Where'd they go?

5. Captain_Chaos

Captain_Chaos Jedi Youngling

Jul 14, 2002
    I just ran around with scissors. This of course happened after we drank bottles of whiskey and ate bowls of sugar with 4th graders, and elderly people who retired from the go-go palace in Detroit. We then called up working girls and arranged for them to meet us at grave yards with lunch meats and find a Jim or Steve. Then we sent pizza delivery guys to the same place told them to look for the girl and introduce them self as Jim or Steve then giggled because we didn't show up.

6. Sock-o-Wisdom

Sock-o-Wisdom Jedi Youngling

Jul 16, 2002
    Life is but a game and we are playthings of the gods

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.