main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN Waiting in Line: Plots, humor, and more!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by sw_tech, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sw_tech

sw_tech Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2005
    We can all agree that lines are typically very large for the seminars, shows, and ... uh ... CIII Store! Well, while waiting in line, my dad and I have come up with stories to pass the time, and even have done comical things that you can only get away with at a SW convention!

1] IDEA: Come in Saturday and hold up a sign that reads "Line for Lucas Starts Here" and see how many people get out of line to join you, and perhaps enough people will join that you can slip in the actual line to see Lucas!

2] ACTUAL: While waiting in line for a "Behind the Scenes" show, many people asked what we were waiting in line for. Well, I decided that it was boring to actually keep repeating myself, so on more than one occasion and in more than one line I stated "Uh, we're waiting for Lucas." It was hilarious to see people's reactions, but of course I actually told them the truth ... can't lie to a SW fan :)

More are on the way, and we'll see what else happens while in line! Post all your ideas or conversations while waiting in line at CIII!

2. Star_Splitter87

Star_Splitter87 Jedi Youngling

May 2, 2005
    You've quite an imagionation. I am promptly warned.

3. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    I started telling people I was waiting in line to see William Shatner.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.