main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Waiting to see if anyone cares...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I am so sorry that I can't make it guys. My husband's office re-configured his schedule last week, and now he works Friday and Saturday nights. I guess they figured he's married and has a kid so he doesn't need date nights...Have fun, though.

2. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    just saw your message about being there till 12 Jacob. Ive been out all afternoon and honestly just got home from work

Caleb is making the big 180 a week....as a busser

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Sorry to hear that Jaira. You're welcome to drop in with the little one. Just PM me if you need directions.

So, are you going to come after work, or not, Caleb?

4. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    oh wait dude my bad, i thought friday was the 9th. Yeah Ill try and come by after work. Sorry if I confused anyone

5. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, I didn't get that you were confused... ;)

It is cloudy, but no rain here. Still on. Looking forward to seeing everyone. I am already in my swim-suit.

6. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey Jacob, thought about driving by but I didnt see the point in staying for 15 min. Im always confused in the summer, I forget to eat and forget what day it is...heh which is obvious in this situation

7. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, we missed you, Caleb. Hope you can make it to the next one. You going to Memphis?

Thank you everyone who came tonight!!! It was a great success. I am pretty sure everyone had a great time.

For those of you that missed out, we ended up bringing my TV outside to watch Clone Wars before dark. After that we turned on Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and switched it to the projector after dark. We then turned on Star Wars and it was finished just before midnight.

I think the saddest thing about not being here tonight, y'all is that you didn't get any of Lisa's cobbler-blackberry. MMMMMM.

I hope everyone can make it out to the next one and make it an even greater success!

--Jacob

8. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Glad to here you guys had some fun and it sounds like you had a new one or two show up.

9. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    Well Jacob Im going to Memphis here this next weekend, but for the movie night im not sure. I need to check when it is happening

10. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Memphis is showing Spaceballs on July 30th, also that is the blood drive in Ft. Smith.

11. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    That would be an interesting day to do both events, its basically from one side of arkansas to the other.

12. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    we had a great time jacob. the tru test was josh our 14yr old who loved it. teenagers dont love anything. he didnt play his gameboy once. but our kids love musicals so they arent typical. we look forward to next time.

13. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    I swear I dont think I am ever going to be free for a AGR movie night. Im gonna be out of town on August 13, Student Council has to lead Freshmen Orientation and since im on Student Council they are makig me go, its basically a retreat kinda thing up at the Lutheran Camp in Paron. Although we will probably get back that evening around 5-6 so I might be able to head your way when its done

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    I am glad y'all had fun, Lisa. I can't wait for the next one.

We can't project until 9 or so, so like I said before--you can come by any time before twelve, Caleb.

15. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Yep had fun Jacob!! Thanks for inviting us! :D

16. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    np, Denise/. Glad you could come.

17. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Jacob
    Enjoyed the gathering at your place. Looking forward to the next one. Thanks for having us out.
    Hyper[face_pig]

18. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    i would have all yall at my house but it would be an hour drive at least for yall. i could have one for the people around me. i dont have a fancy pool and a big show it on the wall thing but i do have surround sound.

19. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Hey dodge...
    Are you still planning on doing this???
    I am trying to decide whether or not I want to do raiation next week or wait a week and if you are still planning your drive-in then I am going with the option of waiting that they gave me. Had my liver surgery yesterday, sort of an emergency situation that cam up and I am currently staying with my mom. Long story, however, she is beginning to see things my way...Must be those little "force" suggestions I've been using. Anyway, just curious.
    Later
    Hyper[face_pig]

20. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Still on. What should we watch?

21. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    What are you in the mood for??
    I'm bringing taboli...And maybe making a cheesecake...Depends on how I feel...
    Unless there is a desert that anyone would rather have?
    Let's see, last time we watched A New Hope, so what should come after that?
    It's you gig...What are you in the mood for?
    Bacon out[face_pig]
    Gotta get some rest so I can heal...And so far, not one word about how I should go back...
    I'm impressed...Or perhaps she is up to something more sinister...[face_thinking]
    But for now, I'm going to enjoy not being disowned.
    Good night everyone!!

22. Korvyn

Korvyn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 3, 2005
    Gotta love the Mind Trick!

23. RedHanded_Jill

Nov 16, 2004
    ok i plan to make a darth vader cake. i have a cake pan of the helmet. i cant wait to make it again.

24. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Still accepting suggestions for what we should watch on Saturday.

Do we want to accept donations and order pizza and buy drinks this time? I'm not sure I am going to feel like grilling.

I want everyone to know that I wasn't kidding about swimming. So if you are interested, bring your trunks this time.

We will have a TV outside to start the first movie before dark--around 8. Please come around 7 to eat.

If you need directions, PM me.

One thing I was thinking about is watching a LOTR extended version. I have never seen one all the way through.

Always willing to accept input and feedback. I hope everyone can make it again and that more can come.

25. Jedi_Master_Vader

Aug 27, 2003
    Which LOTR, and also I wont be able to be there till about 8:15 or so, but I will be there, heh its on a Saturday right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.