main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Waiting to see if anyone cares...

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by otisdodge, Jun 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nyborg13

Nyborg13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2004
    Dont know if we will make it Jacob the 1st is my Bday and we had planned on a small bash here at the Dog House. But it doesnt look like we will have things ready so we may cancel if so we should be able to make it.

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    Looking forward to it Dodge.
    What is BBQ??
    Later
    [face_pig]

3. otisdodge

otisdodge Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2004
    Bar-B-Q, Barbaque, Grill, whatever...

I made a boo-boo. Can't do it on the first. I will try to figure out another date. Is anyone actually going to that con in Dallas on the 15th?

4. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    We wanted to but way to busy. Trying to get costumes ready for TimmyCon 2/Halloween.

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    One of my professor's is going. He has a "thing" for Carrie Fischer. But,
    I doubt I'll be making that drive. Just let us know when you move it...
    Later
    Bacon[face_pig]

6. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Do you think your professor could get a Carrie Fischer autograph or two for me?

I would love to go, but it is too much gas money at the moment.

I was thinking about rescheduling the movie night for the same night, but a late single feature: Ghostbusters.

7. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Sounds good on the ghostbusters thing, I'm not going to Dallas, I don't think I could ride that long in a car right now. I'll ask him.
    Later
    [face_pig]

8. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey ya'll, sorry I've been MIA lately. I wanted to go to Dallas, but my mom is having surgery the week before and I'm going out there to help her with recovery. That means no movie night either :( Sorry.

9. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Just in case anyone was planning on coming tonight I am here to say that it is not happening. I am not up to it, and I don't feel like I ever said we would really be doing it, so sorry if you were planning on being here tonight.

I will figure something out one of these days. Maybe the 15th if no-one or few are going to Dallas, but it depends. I now get to use Henry's stand-by excuse. I will be moving this month (hopefully it won't take me half a year! ;) ).

10. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Congrats on finding a place. What colors do you like, so I start on your house warming present.
    Just let us know what you work out.
    Hope you are doing well??
    Later
    [face_pig]

11. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    What do you mean, what colors? Is it for the house? If so, it depends on the room. Blue and Yellow and White used to cover the bathroom and the kitchen and our bedroom, but we are relegating the blue and yellow to the kitchen and the guest bathroom. Our living room we don't know because we want to get some new furniture and haven't made any decisions--may not end up getting anything until after the first of the year. The bedroom--we now have so many different bedding sets that it will just depend on our mood. The newest set is gold and brown. We are making the master bath sage green, I think. The kids room is going to be bright blue, sky blue and silver with Star Wars stuff--surprise, surprise. I found the Star Wars bedding--did I tell you that?

How was that for an answer? ;)

12. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey I resemble that remark. And besides its taking longer than six months to move we still have stuff to move. Hey congratulations on the move.

13. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    LOL

Need any help, Henry?

14. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Episode III at Dark on November 1st at Jacob's new place!!!

I am inviting y'all to my new home for a Drive-In Movie Night on November 1st! It will be after Daylight Savings, so even though it is a school night, I still think we should do it, because we can start the movie at 7-7:30 and be done by 10. Come see my new place and watch the movie on the back of my house with me.

Lawn chairs will be a must for this--we will be on the lawn, not my parents comfy deck.

Bring your own dinner and some snack food to share, or eat before you come.

PM me for directions. Look forward to seeing y'all on Halloween and Movie Night!!!

15. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    Dodge..
    pm me directions, please.
    Can you get a wheelchair into your backyard???
    Just wondering...it's kind of an issue now.
    I can make it out but don't know about the rest of the
    ususal pack.
    Later
    Bacon

16. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Unfortunately not if it's gonna be on the 1st...staying out one night late is more than enough to throw my schedule off. Can't do two nights.

17. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    Well, what is late 4 u, D? I made sure to pay attention to when it was dark last night. I missed the transition while I was in Sam's Club, but when I came out it was seven ten and dark as pitch. So after Daylight Savings it will be dark enough to start the movie as early as 6. I don't want to go too late on a weeknight, so as to not offend any neighbors.

As for Wheelchairs, Bacon, I think it it accessible--and if it isn't we'll carry your chair down--no problem.

18. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    I'll be there, Jacob. Please PM me directions. Thanks!

19. RedHanded_Jill

RedHanded_Jill Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 16, 2004
    the byrd clan will be there in spirit.

20. Kynstar

Kynstar Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 2, 2004
    Sweet then! I can stay out as late as 10 but no longer. I'll swing it then! :D How far away are ya from ya folks' place? Still in LR?

21. Jedi_Master_Vader

Jedi_Master_Vader Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 27, 2003
    Hey Jacob Ill be there for the movie night, I just need directions to the new house. Any ideas for a meal that night?

22. otisdodge

Sep 21, 2004
    This is a take care of yourself for dinner and bring snacks and maybe drinks to share shindig. So eat before you come or bring your dinner with you. I don't have a grill yet, but if you need to heat something on the stove or in the micro, I got ya covered.

Remember to bring blankets and lawn chairs.

Sorry I haven't sent out directions yet, I will soon.

23. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005

question.. would it be okay.. if a visiting CR from out of state (Tucson, Arizona)came to this gathering and brought my two kids.. I am missing out on all the fun activities our group here in Tucson is doing all this coming week as I will be in Arkansas.. but just wondering if I could join you.. feel free to investigate our forum if you want.. or need to know more about me before you give an answer.

tucson forum

24. Jaira

Jaira Jedi Master star 4

May 3, 2005
    Hey hey! I'm bringin' the little one. Just thought I'd let ya'll know. Don't know about the husband yet...

25. Nyborg13

Jun 28, 2004
    Hey cathiecat good to hear from you. Will you be intown for the get togher at Hastings Oct 31. As far as the movie night that would be Jacobs call its his place and Im working so wont be able to attend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.