WAKE UP ORLANDO !!

Discussion in 'Orlando, FL' started by Ia-Bou, Sep 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    man guys, come on now....we need to be more star wars fanatic-y on this site.

I mean it... Be excited people!! I am so enthused about my film . Even more than starwars episode II which I just received a report that its going to suck...and then I come to the orlando boards and no one has posted anything in forever and a galactic day!!

Motivate me people!!! I'm bored to death by my engineering homework as it is.

ahhhhhhh....Please visit these boards...they're my only escape when I do my homework in the engineering labs

*sniff sniff*
  2. Cigam Retah Force Ghost

star 5
  3. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Buh?

I Don't think it will suck. Ep2 will ahve some really UNCREATIVE moments in it, but overall, we'll have a lightsaber feast i'll bet. I'm sure George got a zillion e0mails saying "More saber fights between jedi!"

:D
  4. MusicJedi Jedi Master

star 2
    Eeeew....homework. Glad I'm finished.

I just finished a few chapters in my Adboe After Effects book.

Me Brain is pudding

Need Caffeene to survive
  5. SeaTrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    Sorry Ia,
    I've been dealing with some personal dramas. But now I am heading South of the Border for a week, so maybe I'll be able to bring something interesting to talk about next time I am on.
    I did however check out the website for the FanFilm you are working on and might I say it loks like an absolutly incredible production. I wish I could have helped out on it but please reference the fore meantioned personal drama.
    Good luck to you.
    Buzz
  6. TheGhoest Jedi Knight

star 1

Snxxx....

What What? Oh yeah, wake up, sure.

The Ghoest-
  7. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    ok guys...were doing better...but we still have some work to do before we return orlando back into the enjtertainement capital of the world
  8. TheGhoest Jedi Knight

star 1
    We're working on it!

Sheeshh, some people are so impatient.

;)

The Ghoest-
  9. Ia-Bou Jedi Knight

star 3
    I know,, I know...its just that im a hge starwars fan and I want to live in a colony of other starwars fanatics...wy not make orlando be that place

:p
  10. SeaTrooper Jedi Knight

star 3
    I am a huge Star Wars freak. It made who I am today. For me there are times when it is my reality.
    I know we talked about this before but let's just pick a place and time to meet and see who shows up?
    Lets not overthink this too much.
    Buzz
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.