main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Wake up, Stand UP! - The Official Forum RPG Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by TUMBARK_WOOKIE, Aug 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

TUMBARK_WOOKIE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    People Whatever happened that weekend must have been so great that has left the forum in a state of shock and un-posting. I think its time to go old school once again. I vote in the re-instatement of the once forgotten and glorious Clans. Yes the mighty clans. Every night one would log in the clans where there. All in warfare or in alliances. They added an edge to things. Sure they promote a bit of how do you say.........rivalry, but it is all in good fun. I remember when the bloody Aridoushi kept saying they where the best. How the Siths where always plotting and devicing new ways on how to cause turmoil. How the jedis always appeared in bars just to monitor things and how the Brotherhood always was ready for a fight. Come on Guys! You know these where the golden years! So lets go roman and copy the greeks! I WANT THE CLANS BACK! With that said I would love for those interested to join in this thread and put their ideas. Hell I saw a new cantina popping up. I think its time to fill it up again. For the sake of those nights where we stayed up posting 50 times to kill a Wampa, join in!

2. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    I agree with you. The forum has become a bit stale. With the Mafia game fiasco (ie, everybody lost interest and let the game die...) everything has kinda died down.

I say that if there is enough interest, we bring the clans back, but maybe with a twist or something new. We need at least four clanmasters. I can do one, Tumba can probably do one. So we need two more volunteers, I propose. I also propose to make four fresh clans. This is specially painful for me because all the hard work that was putting the Arudoushi together to make it a complex, richly detailed clan, but I think it would be neat to begin the process anew.

Any takers?

3. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    Ok you freaks we need at least 2 more clan leaders I want motiff here, none of that we are pure jedis or we are pure sith or we are bounty hunters. Each clan MUST be diverse. Sorry for the pure bloods but thats the way its gotta be! We also need people out of the clans offcourse, the world isnt ruled by gangs you know........ So HAVE AT IT!

4. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    If it is truly a revival, I'm up for it.
    I miss the good old slashing hands and heads days.

5. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Le habia comentado a Rafa que ya no me interesaba el continuar tratando de revivir el foro, debido a la falta de interes en cuanto a temas relacionados a SW se refiere. Sin embargo, los clanes eran un vacilon, yo disfrutaba mucho en aquellos dias.

So, si EN SERIO piensan revivirlo cuenten conmigo. BTW PETE! It's not fair. El Arudoushi tiene el DERECHO de permanecer tal y como esta, llego a ser el unico clan activo en cierto momento y tiene muy buenas bases. Si van a revivir el asunto, yo participo solo si el Arudoushi sigue en pie.

6. kyle_katarn_pr

kyle_katarn_pr Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2002
    Cuenten con migo para lo de revivir el foro y los clanes.

What about this for a turn of events: Me pongo de voluntario de clan leader. : )

7. skelyrata

skelyrata Jedi Master star 1

May 16, 2002
    Disculpen mi ignorancia pero en qué consiste esto de los clanes. Creo que llegué al club después de esa epoca porque no se qué es.

Anyway, count on me, whatever it is!

8. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    The Clan Era

Once upon a time in the ages when the force was ancient and the PRJO was young, there lived a race of warriors. Proud men from distant times. The Wampa Claw clan followers of bounties and hired mercenaries, they followed the lead of Corran Horn a ruthless but wealthy bounty hunter. The Kouhoun Bane Clan feared by all as the darkest and most enigmatic clan, They followed the lead of a Dark and powerful Sithlord the merciless Khal D Rohn. There was also Van's Roughnecks mercenaires led by master Jahn Solo a reckless wild smuggler, they vanished mysteriously. THen finally the Adegans clan, pure and virtous Jedis led by the honorable wisdom of Jedi Master MegaJedi RAFA. These clans lived for a while until quarrels broke amongst them by a mysterious wookiee sith.....

After much battles the clans changed as times did. The Wampa Clan became wealthy and powerful, stronger than the others the Aridoushi. The Strengh and power of a Proud Warrior Ktulu_Terumo was one of the main pilars of this organization.

The wookiee pasted away and a new thread awoke. A beast with dark powers, a Wampa appeared it took powerful allies and pledged death to all the other clans. A war broke out and this creature after falling prey to his own kin perished. The clans went into legend, then into myth. Echoes of a powerful clan still where heard and words of a mighty Ktulu still where felt. On the south voices of a shadow fell upon the lands as someone that should have died still lived.............

These where the time of the clans, now only legends.........

The point of the clans is to form groups amongs ourselves, not for shere rivalry but to keep us on our toes. Missions, activities and other things are done for each clan. Each one with a different purpose. The sort of pure sibbling rivalry the just makes one become greater, stronger and much better. Whoever wants to become a leader speak now or forever hold your peace. A place is still open, I want people who are strong, ruthless, powerful, willing to destroy anyone in their way. The rule of the day is NO MERCY! With this said I re-start the AGE OF THE CLANS. What we do in life, echoes in eternity....

9. Rao

Rao Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 29, 2002
    May I be a clan master.

Let see what happens...

10. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    687798686745gh078

11. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    I received word of Jan Solo just before your post Rao. I will examine the Clans and therefore decide what is needed. I thank you all for your willingness to spill blood. Now for those that are clan masters for now I want you to pm the info of your clan to me. Those are Tony, Pete, Jan and me. Soon the clan threads will open and the trials will comence. Rao I have you on list.

12. Jan_Solo

Jan_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    This is gonna be fun! [face_devil]

13. Lucidus

Lucidus Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2002
    Tengo una pregunta acerca de cómo funcionan los clanes:

Ya se decidieron quienes van a ser los clanmasters. Ahora, ¿cómo es que el clanmaster forma su clan? No estoy seguro si el clanmaster es quien invita a otros antes de que comienzen los threads, o si la gente interesada pide unirse a los clanes durante los juegos. ¿Me pueden contar la historia de cómo fue que se formaron los clanes originales?

14. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    Juan, si no me equivoco cada clan tira para un lado. Usualmente estan los light sided, los dark sided, los bounty hunters, etc.

Pero este RPG creo que tendra todo tipo de personas por clanes, so seran clanes mixtos, aunque supongo que los objetivos de cada clan son muy diferentes y particulares. Debe ser algo asi como los "houses" de Harry Potter. Una casa es para los que tiene caracteristicas de coraje, una para los mas inteligentes, para los ingeniosos, una para los average, una para los que siempre pelean y truquean, etc.

Si es como el RPG anterior, cada cual decide para que casa irse, o algo que estaria cool es que uno ponga profiles de como es el character, y alguien fuera del juego haga el "Sorting". Pero la verdad no se como es que Tumba lo tiene pensado, so I'm just guessing here. :D

15. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Que tal si uno de los que ya fueron clan masters me deja el espacio libre para que yo pueda serlo?

De todos modos voy a ver que tienen que ofrecer los clanes

Pero de no estar a gusto en ningun clan.

Que les parece un freelance...

16. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    A description of the clans will be placed on the forum. You will decide if the clan suits you. Then after choosing you shall give a brief description of the character and then go thru a trial to see if you are trully fit to enter the clan. The trials are different for every master and they dont necessarily have to be in the forum. They may be outside the forum. Freelancers are welcomed to exist, yet remember if the Sh*% hits the fan you are on your own.

17. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Dos cosas, si Tumba me deja, le cedo mi espacio a Ricardo para entonces correr el "Town" como lo habiamos discutido Tumba y yo, o sea, la gente neutral.

Segundo, seria posible que Manlio siguiera corriendo el Arudoushi? Seria interesante tener todavia ese clan, ya que eran la "mafia" y tambien pq se perderia un monton si se deja.

18. TUMBARK_WOOKIE

Jul 1, 2002
    So be it. I expect full involvement and no failures. I want the clan information as soon as possible so that "rush week" can start. Time to take over. Hostilities, destructions, creation and all.

19. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    El unico problema que veo con reusar el clan Arudoushi es que estan dejando solo un pequeño pool de personas (non-Arudoushi) para llenar los demas 3 clanes.

20. Rao

Oct 29, 2002
    Pero si se queda la propuesta del Aridoushi me imagino que sera con nuevo reclutamiento.

Asi que no habra problemas Jan, para que los otros tengan quorum.

Corrijanme si me equivoco.

21. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
    Bueno, segun yo entiendo sobre lo que dice Ktulu, quieren que la estructura del clan permanezca igual. Es decir, los que trabajaron para adquirir rangos altos dentro del clan se quedarian con dichos rangos. De ser asi, no encuentro que seria justo para los miembros nuevos, y nadie va a querer perder el rango que obtuvo previamente para empezar desde cero en otro clan.

Yo empezaria todo "from scratch", pero los detalles de todo esto los dejo a discrecion de Tumbark. Estoy cool con cualquier cosa que se decida, solo queria dejar saber esta preocupacion.

22. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Bueno, yo pensaria que Manlio abriria un nuevo thread en vez de reciclar el viejo, asi se revive todo.

23. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Recuerden poner el tag "RPG THREAD" en el titulo de sus threads.

24. Jan_Solo

Apr 26, 2002
  25. Spike_Spiegel

Aug 12, 2002
    Suggestion:

Clanmasters post a small description of their members (Species, Age, Profession, Homeplanet) in their first post which includes the player's finances, since the initial allowance will be distributed by the Clanmasters. That way we can keep track of money in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.