main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wakey wakey....

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jul 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    So, Master K. WHEN you finally rise from the dead, how was it?

An' no spoiler's ya spaul peen, or'n we' be throwin' ye off the side now, harr!

*is wearing his Pirates T shirt and piece of the curse'd treasure ta dee*

2. GreyJediPathfinder

GreyJediPathfinder Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2005
    Sid,

It was fricking AWESOME!!!!!!!!

The ships, the sea, the good guys, the bad guys, and those in between!!!!!

BTW.... You MUST stay until the credits are done!!!!

Jack is in full form, Will is just sweet, and Liz is a terror, and Gibbs is back with his double-talking ways.

But you said no spoilers.....

So I won't tell you about the..............!

Or about .............!

And definitely not about .............!!!!!

The Denver Pirate!!!!

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    Yarr...methinks Master K been at the rum last night. She's keelhaul'd for the mornin'.
    I'll be at ye ol' Metreon tonight for some swashbucklin' an pilagin', savvy?

(Is it Talk Like a Pirate Day?)

4. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    Every day be talk like a pirate day!

ARRRRRRRRRRRR!

(Unless you mean the OFFICIAL Talk Like a Pirate Day...in which case, no...not for a while yet. Man, I miss posting on the Talk Like a Pirate Day boards...)

- Cracked Carrie

5. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Har, well, the Cap'n is off bein' Jack or shall I say... well, I won't be sayin' that, we mi' get boarded and scuttle'd fer such jawin'.

Tis jes fine, I'll be takin' his place har, now git them sails up, heave to ya swabs, we be runnin' ta beat the sun todee!

*cracks whip*

6. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    *staggers/swishes in..looks around, sits down and grabs a bottle*

Well, Mates. Your Good Captain (and his crew of 1 :D ) came upon good fortune. And through devine providence, the wind at me back, and connections in Tartooga, set sail for the midnight opening at the Land of Disney. *takes another swig* After rising at 11 bells, we be off to explore the Magic Kingdome. After losing our garb (figuerative, not literally), we happened upon a boat..no not ship..boat..very small boat that took us through looting, pilaging and a remarkly good looking chap that appeared three times throughout our voyage. We being so impressed, had to set sail another 6 times to make sure that all was as it appeared.

We also returned to view some strange incantation (by Tia Darma most likely) that enabled us to a total of twice witness my "exploits" with Davy Jones upon a large white sail. While I be choking back tears regarding the Pearl; never fear, all is not as it appears. Would I lie to you?

We be meeting up with Mr. Gibbs and the Mrs. at another place known as the El Capitan, where we also were, yet again, witness to the magic white sail and yet again I found myself studying the bleedn crayfish known as Davy Jones and his little Beastie..

So, be prepared. Captain Jack IS back...unfotunately, along the way we yet again found ourselves with an Undead Monkey. *Takes out flintlock and shoots!* Ya know, that always makes me feel better.

Avast Me Harties..YO HO!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.