WAL-MART'S 48 HOURS OF STAR WARS EVENTS

Discussion in 'Bloomington, IN' started by NorvelleJedi05, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    Late notice, but finally confirmed, Bloodfin Garrison has been asked by LFL to provide costumed characters for they toy release promotion this coming weekend (April 2-3). This has been a very touchy event to set up as BG was not told to contact store management until last week. That is now done and this is list of locations that will have big, parking lot 'tents' set up for customers to purchase Star Wars items without having to go into the store itself.

5555 S US HWY #41 Terre Haute
    8300 EAST 96TH ST Fishers
    16865 CLOVER ROAD Noblesville
    7245 US HWY 31 SOUTH Indianapolis
    2125 NORTH MORTON ST. Franklin
    2575 E MAIN STREET Plainfield
    2001 EAST 151 STREET Carmel

The event runs both Saturday and Sunday from 8 am to 4/5 pm. I would like to divide the stores up providing characters at the Franklin, Plainfield, and Carmel locations on Saturday from noon to 4/5 pm. Then on Sunday, we hit the Fishers, Noblesville, and Indianapolis stores. The Plainfield and Carmel stores are really promoting the event from what the managers have told me.
  2. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
  3. lukesky27 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I plan on going to Franklin and the US31 store on Saturday. Maybe I see you there??
  4. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Not me.
    How you getting there Brian? AH Dennis,I thought you quit us?
    Eric
  5. NorvelleJedi05 Force Ghost

star 4
    I had fun. I went to the Indy South Walmart Supercenter store yesterday. It was cool. I had my maiden voyage of my Jango Fett costume. It was awesome. I have a lot of homework. The snaps came off the armor and other stuff. Now I know what to do to my costume.

I signed an autograph, shook kids hands and took some pics. Also, a little kid hugged me on my leg. Now that was really awesome.

I hope everyone could stop by one of the special Lucasfilm event stores. And Eric, "Not me." you missed out on a lot. :)
  6. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Brian,I was awake for 41 hrs striaght,SO thats why I Dint go.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.