main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wales Question's

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Jedi_Xen, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Xen

Jedi_Xen Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2001
    Hello Wales, land of my ancestors. I am currently writing a short story based in the year 2008. In this story I would like Wales for all sakes and purposes to be independent, though having some ties with England left, like King Charles III's son William being the Prince of Wales. Wales will have a small defense force and be a part of the EU and NATO.

Would Wales continue to use the pound or begin using the Euro? Would they declare full independence with the only remaining link being the monarchy? Or would they have a situation like they have with Serbia and Montenegro?

I really dont know, and would appreciate any help you can give me on a possibility of an independent Wales in 5 years, if its probable.

Thank You.

2. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Yarrr, we'd plant explosives along the border and sail free of the Britich Isles..and take our sheep with us, yee land-lubbers!

3. odj_310388

odj_310388 Jedi Knight star 5

May 30, 2002
    ROTFLMAO @ Terra!

I think we would still be using the pound.

4. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    lol, think of Wales as the better extension of england. So all the same rules apply and stuff.

It would be cool to be an independant republic.... i can see it now.... in 10 years time we could be having clone troopers cloned from the Cardiffs caziest bar figher... with red and green republic gunships. Sweet!

5. Darth_Asabrush

Darth_Asabrush Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 21, 2000
    Don't forget that Prince Charles may not choose Charles III as his title. Queen Elizabeth II was the first in a long time to actually use her own name!

Charles amy use the title of his Grandfather George VI or his uncle Louis Mountbatten (King Louis I).

6. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Yeah, or Schnarf-Schnarf the 1st.

7. Ripper

Ripper Jedi Master star 3

Mar 8, 2002
    if wales was independant exept for the monarchy it would be in the same situation as Canada and Australia...

ie not independant...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.