main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Walk for Diabetes w/ Team Jedi Knights on Sun May 20th

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Garrison Excelsior would like to invite The Rebellion to participate in the Walk for Diabetes happening Sunday May 20th at 9am down at RIT.

Here is the team's website:
    http://walk.jdrf.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=extranet.personalpage&confirmID=86670501

I know this event conflicts with our normally scheduled meeting, but if we move the meeting to the picnic on May 12th then we could do the walk. What do folks think?

~Doc_Bev

2. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    So far it's just T_StarFlyer and I for this it looks like.
    Anyone else?
    You don't have to have a Jedi costume - or a costume at all in fact, a club/SW t-shirt would be fine too.

~Doc_Bev

3. MadKidJedi

MadKidJedi Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2005
    I could possibly do the walk with you guys in the morning, but I gotta be to work by noon in Pittsford, which means I can't make the meeting that follows, and I dunno if it'll work out. I'd have to bum a ride anyway, probably, and I don't want to put Tom out again. If you think it's do-able, Tommy, shoot me a PM, 'cuz I think my phone minutes expired... or are goin to. Well, try my phone first.

I sent my costumes to Cali already, so I'll be walking in a club shirt if I go.

4. Doc_Bev

Jun 28, 2003
    Club t-shirt would be fine - accesorize with a lightsaber and you'll be golden. ;)

Here are the details for the morning...
    Be at RIT at 8:30am at the latest.
    Parking is in lots F or E. The Jedi Knights tent will be in lot H (blue w/ big "Jedi Knights" sign on it)
    Registration starts at 9am and the walk starts at 10am.
    The walk is 2 times around the campus totalling 3 miles.

Call me if you have any questions.

~Doc_Bev

5. T_StarFlyer

T_StarFlyer Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 2, 2004
    Deano, sent you a pm last night , i'll be happy to pick you up, We're leaving our house around 8 & will swing by your place, post or shoot me a pm to let me know

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.