Walkers Crisps

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Poodu, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Ooooo Ketchup sarnies... *hangs head in shame* yep I've had one or two of them in my time... :D
  2. Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I've been on a diet lately, so I've lost a stone and am trying to lose more.

And speaking of crisps, anyone had those new chargrilled steak ones?
  3. Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master

star 4
    congrats on your weight loss :) thats what im trying to accomplish although its mainly cause the doctor told me i need to :( gonna try going to slimming world not sure if thatll do me any good or not heck if i could give up crisps and pepsi that would help me out alot i think but its like i say its easier to put the weight on than it is to lose it or it is to me anyways
  4. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    I've lost almost 4 stone this year on the Slim Fast thing... give that a go it's brilliant! If you need moral support I'll give it cos that's something you so need as well :D
  5. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    I hate that stuff. It gets chunky towards the bottom of the can. Personally, I find drinking tons of water and doing step aerobics usually gets me the results I want.
  6. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Well if you shake it well enough it's fine... but not everyone likes doing step aerobics though! It's what works for me and obviously something else works for you m'dear! :D
  7. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Oh, I wasn't knocking you. Just can't stand those shakes. No matter how much I shake them, they're still chunky. :(
  8. Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master

star 4
    thanks i can use all the support i can get
    ive tried slim fast before but got bored with it might give it another try
  9. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    That's OK... do you make it from the powder? the cans are better they have no chunks in them at all... much better and they taste better for some reason! :)

Well I'm usually about most of the day LJ if you need me :D
  10. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    I have to chew something. Even if it's just carrots.
  11. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    LOL @ Wormie... aye I know the feeling sometimes it's best not for people to sit near me when I feel like that lol ;)
  12. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    :D

The real trick is water. Lots and lots and lots of water. Til you feel like if you had to drink one more drop, you'd float away. Keeps you full and flushes all the nasty stuff out. And you get to really know your bathroom. Which could be good or bad....
  13. Lady_Jedi26 Jedi Master

star 4
    yeah i use the powder form of it hmmm might try it in cans when you use the powder it really does form clumps in the bottom of the glass and thats not easy wash out either
  14. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah the cans are much better... they are completely smooth with no lumps at all! You may find them a little better! Good luck :)

Well I would drink water but it tastes so AWFUL round here I don't really bother... time to invest in a water filter I think :)
  15. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    I finally had to. Found I was spending a small fortune on bottled water.
  16. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yeah it's rediculous the price you pay for bottled water and some of it's not that good either it's full of Nitrates and other such nasty stuff! YUCK...
  17. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Can't believe the crap they put in the water here. Some of it for safety, some for health....all amounts to a bunch of gunk you shouldn't be putting in your body. Plus you've got rust and iron from old pipes and I can taste the salt in just about anything...not being a salt fan, that's enough to turn me off tap water. Nope, gotta go with the filtered stuff. If I want chloride, I'll buy some mouth wash.
  18. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    Yup... it was alarming though when last week I turned on the tap and the water came out black so I phoned the water board and they had NO idea why it was like that! They said it was sediments in the pipe which had possibly been disturbed... well EXCUSE me but why are there black foul smelling sediments IN a water supply pipe then??? That's scary!
  19. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Ew. Ok, that's bad. I'd boil. No way I'd ever be able to trust those pipes again.
  20. Darth Scourge Jedi Master

star 4
    The stuff that comes out of the tap up here shimmers faintly and has a vague bioluminescent quality. It's also reputed to bestow immortality on the drinker.
  21. Dark_Queen Jedi Knight

star 5
    You've been drinking the stuff from out of those cans again haven't you m'dear ;)

Who the hell would want to be immortal certainly not me at the moment :( * makes mental note not to move to Sheffield* ;)
  22. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    Not me. Only people I know who want to live forever are those who don't believe in any type of afterlife....me, I'm a big believer in "This ain't all there is, Kid" and I'm simply dying of curiosity to see the rest of it.
  23. Johnny_Vegas Jedi Youngling

Have you looked behind the fridge?
  24. Wormie2 Jedi Knight

star 6
    For eternal life or the last candy bar?
  25. Johnny_Vegas Jedi Youngling

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.