main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK *walks in* Wow. I didn't think I was that far behind.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Arwen, Dec 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Arwen

Jedi_Arwen Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 28, 2001
    Hey y'all, I just took a quick peek in here and wow, have things changed since I was here last (I guess it's been a while). It's kind of overwhelming, I don't know where to look first, and I feel really out of it. Could someone please update me about what's going on around here in general? Thanks!

2. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    what would you like to know :)

3. FettsBounty2

FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    I wondered where you went. Now if we could just get Nightsun back :)

-Austin

4. Starfig873

Starfig873 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 17, 2002
    Ohhhhhhhh yeah...where DID he go? :p

5. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    Maybe he had a change of heart and came to like the good General that is Jar Jar Binks and was just to ashmed to show his face here any longer. [face_mischief] :p

6. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    I guess what I wanted to know is the basics, like more information about what goes on at meetings, and I need some questions answered ? am I supposed to do anything to sign up? What's this other site (I think it's Jedi OKC or something like that, I don't know, I'm so clueless, maybe I should just read down through the posts.), and do I need to do anything on that site to be involved here? I'm a bit confused. Hmmm....

Nightsun's gone? Whoah, I must have been away for awhile.

7. xwing25

xwing25 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 7, 1999
    ok, at the meetings we all meet at mazzios on 70th and n may at the time listed on here and the main website ,we eat and talk about new and upcoming stuff coming out and about stuff the club is in the process of doing like parades and informal dinners and someday maybe a game of laser tag we also have giveaways and watch something star wars related ,we also try and get a game in of some kind in if there is time as we are there for a few hours, after the meeting some of us stay and play the new star wars trading card game ,and all you need to do is show up , we do collect dews of $2.00 after the first meeting to help get prizes for the games and giveaways if you want ,but it is not required. JEDIOKC is the club website that we use to post on as we have forums and photo albums and other pages it is the main site but you don't have to sing up if you don't want to but I do send out notices though the email there so it is a good idea to sign up we are always growing so there is something going on often hope this helps

8. Jedi_Arwen

Feb 28, 2001
    Thanks! :)

9. Nightsun

Nightsun Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 23, 2001
    Man it has been a long time, but I have had no free time for awhile now. I will try to get back in the swing of things soon. I don't even have a clue when it was the last time I posted something, but it seems like ages ago.

Nightsun

p.s. welcome Back Arwen

10. Ozzel

Ozzel TF.N Foreign Book Covers Staff star 5 VIP

May 14, 2001
    BTW, I got a new computer (yea!), so I'll be able to join the chats again! :D (The MSN chat wouldn't work on my other computers.)

Still Tuesdays at 8:00, right?

11. FettsBounty2

FettsBounty2 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 15, 2002
    Yes sir! Only I can't get in now :\ But hopefully that will be fixed in the near future ;)

-Austin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.