main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Wallpapers, banners, and other art by Jedi_Commander_Faofa: On Haitus

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Jedi_Commander_Faofa, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    Well, I finally finished my final landscape pastel drawing for my drawing class. This is probably the biggest piece I've done...literally. It's two pieces of black paper taped together. Soft pastels were used only, with my hand as a blender (smoke, lava, etc). ;)

Comments are greatly appreciated.

Lifespan
    [image=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9444/finalava5pa.jpg]

Not sure if my camera did the work justice enough (it's still better looking in person) but it'll have to do. I'll probably put it up on my wall after I turn it in for a grade. I dunno. I'm happy about it.

The assignment was a two-paper landscape pastel drawing from imagination. I really wanted a moody piece, so I went for the fire of course. ;) My influences for this were Mount Doom and the planet Mustafar, but I also looked at and studied other volcano pictures and video on the net.

BTW, I think this is the first time I've posted something that I actually drew by hand... :D

2. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Wow! =D= That's so cool! I love everything about it, but think the vulcano in the background is my fav part of the image. [face_love]
    [:D] Thanks for sharing that pic with us! [:D] It's awesome!

3. Jedi_Commander_Faofa

Jedi_Commander_Faofa Jedi Master star 4

Mar 17, 2003
    I'm taking a haitus from this thread for a while. I'm going to try changing some stuff about my art to make it not as... What's the word... Boring? Yeah, that might be it. Looking at the number of comments I've gotten recently in this thread, I'd say that's a good word match. So yeah. I'm going to try to restart my art 'career' here. So if you don't see any updates in this thread for a while... I've told why. BTW, I don't think anyone will notice anyways.

If you would like to see my work and my art updates, since they won't be posted here, here's a link to my art website.

http://www.freewebs.com/scokefaofa

MTFBWY

4. JeedaiElf

JeedaiElf Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I always look forward to seeing your new stuff bro[:D]
    I hope you have fun with the new things you are planning
    Look forward to seeing you back! [:D] :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.