Det, MI Walmart and lego's

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by robertyodarugenstein, Apr 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    I dont know if any one will respond to this but I went over to Port Huron today and went into Walmart and found every Episode II lego out and for sale. I picked up 1 of each lego and went to pay for them and they could not sell them to me. I was very disappointed. :( :mad: .As I walked out of the store they were taking them all down.

For those of us who collect here is what I found and there price rounded up. Republic Gunship $85, Slave I $45, Anakin and Zam Speeders $30, Tuskin Raiders $10, Yoda and Count Dooku $10, Jango Fett technic $35, and The Super battle Droid $35.

2. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    Does Walmart have some kind of deal going with LFL?I wonder if they do,because Target,or the one I work at anyhow,hasn't gotten any of that stuff in yet.They didn't get the preview figures,either.Were those a Wal-Mart exclusive?

Maybe it's time to switch jobs,eh?
  3. robertyodarugenstein Jedi Master

star 4
    For those of us that collect I walked into my Walmart (Lapeer) on Tuesday (the 9th) at 8:00 in the morning and found Anikan's and Zam's speeders for sale. I asked the sales clerk if they knew that they were not to have them out and for sale. She looked suprised that I had one in my hand and said yes they knew they were not to be out yet. Then she went and took all 8 down. They were $13 dollar's for one.

As for your question Ivan about exclusive's there not. It's Walmart's exclusive right to put them out and say "look what we have" and take them from you. Or maybe they can not read the lable on the box "APRIL 23RD NO SOONER".
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.