main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Walmart and Toys R Us?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by salsolo100, Mar 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salsolo100

salsolo100 Jedi Youngling

Mar 14, 2002
    Does anyone know if either one of these stores are doing the midnight opening again with the release of the Ep II toys? Just curious. It falls during BYU's finals, but it would be nice to know.

Salsolo

2. darthshine

darthshine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2001
    Speaking of Toys -R- Us my friend got the new preview Jango Fett action figure.

Muaha ha ha!

P.S. oh yeah i dont know if or when that would happen.

3. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    I haven't heard anything about that, but I can check on it and get back to the boards.

4. Handyman

Handyman Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2000
    Greetings Everyone,

Toys 'R Us will be doing a Midnight Madness opening for the release of the Episode II merchandise on April 23 in about 200 stores across the country.

You'll need to check with the Orem Toys 'R Us to see if they are participating. I'm sure that they will be because they had a huge turnout in Orem on May 3, 1999. :D

Later,

5. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    Ive talked to 3 TRU up in SLC and none have said that they officially are staying open- so stay posted. BTW- I've picked up 2 Zam Wessell and 2 RT-D7 (?) sneak preview figures as well as the Ep II 12" Obi-Wan hehehehe! Seen several Jedi Starfighters just not that into vehicles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.