main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Walmart DVD Promo Cards

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB, Oct 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Walmart DVD Hand out Promo Cards.
    If anyone can get all 4 for me I want them. Walmart DVD Hand out Promo Cards. Rich Wilson Just told me about these today. There are 4 of them being given out at Walmart video Department. Actually you just help your self. I went there after he called in hen. but the thing was empty. Anyway these are like Trading cards but the stock is thinner. They have an image on the front and there is a bar code thing on the back of it I think. I guess there is some kind of monitor there that you can use to see a cut seen before the DVD is out next week. You Scan the card back. Each card has a different scene. Of course out of the store you cannot view the scenes, but they are also promo cards and would be great to have in my Ep.1 Scrap book. So please if you see them get them for me or let me know. I may even offer some kind of finders fee. Also I am interested in any other promo stuff for the DVD release like Buttons and what ever there is except for the large Display POP stuff.

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Spoke to soon. I found piles of them this afternoon. The Bar codes did not work. All it said was Preview not found. Oh well, I do not care. They are cool promo cards.

3. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Hey Guys.

If anyone has an extra set of card, I would be willing to work something out.

4. wookie_cookie

wookie_cookie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2001
    Where in the store did you find them? I looked all over the electronics section at the one nearest me, but I couldn't find them.

Thanks!

5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

May 27, 2001
    Well, there were tons of them in front of the video section register Sat. afternoon. Since most people who do not know about these, will not notice them on their own, they should be plentiful. You should not have a problem finding them, I would think. They are not in any kind of holder or anything they are just piles of each card on the counter. Ask the Video person. I will see if I can get a set or two before Sat. for people.

6. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    My problem is that there are no Walmarts near me.

7. Padawan_adri

Padawan_adri Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 14, 2001
    I was able to get to Wal-mart but they only had cards # 2, 3. Does anybody have an extra set of cards # 1, 4 that I could have? Thanks. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.