main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Wampa's Claw Clan Thread

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Corran_Horn_, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Good job to those who participated in the first rampage mission: The Caco Hunt!

Here are the points awarded: (Remember, the instructions said 1000 credits PER pic!)

nikana_skywalker: 2000 points

Xanatos_nwo: You are awarded 20,000 points and you deserve my highest praise and congratularions. You truly went above and beyond the call of duty and have done your clan proud!

Xanatos_nwo, you are the current clan leader!

There is another clan issue we must discuss. I have been thinking of renaming our clan so it best fits our newfound identity. If you have any ideas, PM me.

2. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Pues sabes q me puedes contactar cuando sea. Podemos tambien organizar una reunioncita por MSN y asi estra todos a la ves y discutir los temas que halla que discutir. Asi todos tendremos voz y voto al respecto. Anyway, count me in with anything ya need...

~Xanatos

3. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    Yo como siempre tarde por estar e la cantina!

4. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Update. A new training mission has been uploaded. A Bounty List which has no time limit no restriction. Check out the first post in this thread often to see the list.

Any questions PM me.

5. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    Moleman

http://www.geocities.com/mrhansmaulwurf/mugmole.gif

6. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Nice job! Hans the Moleman has been brought to justice! The list will be updated and the reward awarded.

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    OK. No estoy seguro si este es pero que se cheva pondre mi leadership y mis credits en la linea.

[image=http://www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/4838/pictures/lister/lgun.jpg]

May the Force be with me...
    he he:D

8. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Very well done! Impressive indeed!
    You have brought the fugitive bum Dave Lister to justice!

I'm impressed that you managed to track him down and frag him with that HUGE gun he's carrying!

9. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    I'm impressed that you managed to track him down and frag him with that HUGE gun he's carrying!

A Jedi must have the deepest comitment... :D

10. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Listen up, Wampa's Claw. We have a new mission. And it might prove to be a hefty reward for this one:

"The Missing Droid"

MISSION TYPE: Search

[image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/rimmer.jpg]

Reward: 10,000 credits

Ace: Hello there pallies! How are you doing? It is great to see you again! *Some Twi'lek females walk by and say: "Hi Ace!* Hi girls! Looking beautiful as always, I see! But back to business. I have a good job for you guys and since I know you are the best of the best *smile* I know you are not going to dissapoint me! *wink*
    You see, a good friend of mine lost his droid and he needs you to find it. I can't tell you who this friend is or why he wants the droid desperately, all I can tell you it that it carries very important information which cannot be lost.
    The droid's name is Seezee-Five, its an old Serv-O-Droid secretary droid and it was lost somewhere in the JC. The information we have says that he was stolen by an operative code named "malcontent jawa." We also know that it is NOT anywhere on the planet called Earth.
    I know you won't dissapoint me! You are the best of the best! I gotta run, pallies, but contact me when you find the missing droid.

Smoke me a kipper, skipper! I'll be back for breakfast!

Clan Master: Your briefing. Search the Jedi Council Forums for a thread titled "I am a lost droid!" It contains a picture of the missing droid. Post a reply to that thread (if the thread isn't locked) and then post the pic of the droid and a link to the thread here. This is a VERY difficult mission. You must exercise all your skills and patience. There is no time limit on this mission. It might even remain active when new missions are posted if no one has been able to find the droid. Feel free to contact any other members from OTHER clans for help. May the Force be with you!

New Information I sense a disturbance in the Force. The Dark Side is planning something. The agents of the Kouhun's Bane clan are not our concern, unless they get in our way. If any of these Sith get to the mark before any of you does, track down who got the droid and post it here. The information would be very valuable and it WILL be rewarded.

11. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    OK I found it!

Here's the lost droid...
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/droid/cz3/img/curve2.jpg]

Here's the link to the page:
    Lost Droid Thread

And By the Way,I know malcontentjawa's true identity

*sighs* The Dark Side I sense in you

There it is my master...

12. nikana_Skywalker

nikana_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 27, 2002
    Damn.! I also found it but post it late.....but here it is
    http://boards.theforce.net/message.asp?topic=7643715&start=7648942

13. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    [image=http://netdial.caribe.net/~orinoco/g2/rimmer.jpg]
    Well, great jod pallies! I knew you had it in you! I have to fly now, take care of yourselves and I'll see you soon.
    Smoke me a kipper, skipper! I'll be back for breakfast!

Clan Master I am very proud of you both. You have demonstrated great resourcefulness. And you found the droid before the Dark Siders did. Xanatos, for being the first to find it you are awarded full credit. Nikana, since you also found it, you will be rewarded also.

Khal Dhronn is planning something. We will not get involved, unless there is something in it for us. Keep your eyes opens for anything that seems suspicious.

14. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Here's a pic that features Baltar. He is the right one...

[image=http://www.johncscifisite.com/wintpics/lucibltr.jpg]

15. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    My master and fellow Jedi apprentices! I've encountered a Disturbance in the Force. And so does fellow master Rafa has. I believe that it comes from Kouhun's Bane Clan. They are planning something with our Clan. Be prepared...CONCENTRATE ON THE LIVING FORCE

Corran, Nikana, and the rest. Contact me either on PM or in MSN. We MUST discuss some aspects of this...

~Xanatos

16. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Well done my apprentice. The traitor Count Baltar has been brought to justice.

You are becoming more powerful than I even imagined.

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Master, here I bring you Miss Rand...

[image=http://www.ridgecrest.ca.us/~curtdan/Excelsior/Rand6_Big.jpg]

I hope this serves as proof of the capture.

~Xanatos

18. Skalderan

May 10, 2002
    [image=http://members.tripod.com/~Athena_7/starbuck2.jpg[/image]

19. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Very good fellow clansmen.

The renegade and annoying Lt. Starbuck as been eliminated. And the pervert Janice Rand has been silenced.

As always, you have brought honor to our clan.

20. _Aayla_

_Aayla_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 13, 2002
    Yo quiero ser parte de los BOUNTY HUNTERS!

21. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    I never like the idea of joining a clan

But since it seems to be necesary...

Please accept my humble request of joining the Wampa's Claw Clan.

And I will do it just because it says on the thread that I will be in the gray area of the force, I like that

22. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Welcome Ktulu_Terumo and _Aayla_ to our Clan.

We use the Force unlike any Jedi. We use our agression without giving in to hate. It is a difficult path to choose. You must be careful and dedicated to the Outcasts Jedi Order and the Clan to grow in strength and power.

23. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Welcome both of you!

I am sure that you will have a great time in this clan...

The FORCE is strong with us

24. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Be mindfull members of the clan, some Jedi called Obi_Ian _Kenobi is informing his master about missions of the Clan. Whe are being whatched

25. Ktulu_Terumo

Jun 27, 2002
    Be mindfull fellow members of the clan, some Jedi called Obi_Ian _Kenobi is informing his Master about missions of the Clan. Whe are being whatched.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.