New Hamp wanna be a movie extra?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Cephas, Feb 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    I know it ain't Star Wars..but check this out:

Dunkirk Studios is in need of extras on February 16th (a saturday). We're looking for people to portray townspeople, pissed off drivers, confused drivers, paranoid drivers. We're looking for anyone who'd like to spend the day with us and pretend to be in a traffic jam. We're tentatively set to film in the wonderful, beautiful and luxurious Rollinsford, NH.

These are unpaid roles. HOWEVER, there will be food and you will be placed in the credits and receive a copy of the finished film. Anyone interested please message me or email

For wardrobe, we need people to dress "conservatively" and warm for winter. Hats, gloves, coats, scarfs etc. NO BLACK and NO TRENCHCOATS. Any questions, just ask.

maybe we can do this as a group! :D
  2. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    No black and no trench coats???

I'm out! [face_shame_on_you]

3. Rotag21 Jedi Master

star 4
    Do you even own a black trench coat John?

I mean we know how DARK you are .lol That's this saturday? Ummm ... I don't know. I'm not even sure where that is. But it could be fun.

Any idea what the movie is? Any big STARS? lol I think me and Steve maybe going to VT. to play in the Pocket Model trenament? If that does not work out I may just go to seee whats up.

Anyone less thinking of going?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.