Wanna be a pirate?

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Stoney-Wan-Kenobi, Dec 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoney-Wan-Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3

Arr matey!

I be Black Charity Flint, mighty pirate! Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, I can be pessimistic at times. Like the rock flint, I'm hard and sharp. But, also like flint, I'm easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
  2. Charis Jedi Youngling

star 6
    Mad Charity Vane here, Arr

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
  3. Az-Azzameen Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Mad Harry Kidd

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and
    planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Which is handy cos 'we're all mad here' [face_devil]
  4. ObiMcD Force Ghost

star 4
    Bloody James Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Gotta love those name makers
  5. Jingle-Jango Jedi Padawan

Did someone here mention Pirates???
  6. Darth_Haggis Force Ghost

star 4
    Iron James Kidd

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you are that person. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!
  7. AngelaJade Jedi Knight

star 1
    The link's not working! Buggrit!! :p

Tell you what, I'll just be a very good friend of Han Solo.... :D :D :D
  8. Ramble_Boba Force Ghost

star 5
    Your pirate name is:

Bloody Harry Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!
  9. Yoshee RSA FFUK/EUROPE, CR Emeritus: London

Manager
    star 6
    Your pirate name is:

Bloody Jack Kidd

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

[face_mischief]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.