main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

BC Wanna be in a parade in June?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    While I realize not everyone like to wear costumes, Fan Force members with Star Wars shirts are invited to participate in the planned parades with the local Rebel Legion and 501st members.

We have a couple of events happening in Victoria and less than a month and a half to get names for participation. I need a minimum of 8 bodies for 2 parades in June. If I can't get names I will not submit the group. This will be our first events of the year and would appreciate some new blood.

Oak Bay tea party 3rd June (Sat). This is a short parade 1Km or less, after were done, those with families can enjoy the festivities, there will be a carnival and lots of stuff to see and do.

Esquimalt Buccaneer Days 10th June (Sat). A parade down Esquimalt Rd, a little longer than the first bit more than a KM. This weekend also has a Carnival, as well the arena has a craft area open where we could have a recruitment and info booth, good for new future gigs and new members.

No floats for these parades were walking, it's not far, and if your spouse or other half is willing, lessons learned from the Xmas parade, we could use some volunteers to move vehicles to the opposite end of the parade run.

Again I need names and which event you can participate in, if you have to choose, I would like to recommend the Bucanneer Day. But I need names AS soon AS Possible!!

Have I missed something, do you have an event in your area you think we should partake in, let us know, it's too quiet in BC

Randy TR-0773
    CO Outerrim Squadron
    XO CDN Garrison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.