main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Want a Rebels T-Shirt? Read the latest info here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    DarthWormie not only designed our t-shirts, but he also found us a great place to get them done! :) We will be ordering from http://www.customink.com. Shirts will be delivered within 2 weeks of our order. Because I want to avoid any last minute difficulties before the convention, all orders AND payments must be received no later than October 31st.

You can view the t-shirt here!

Jim and I agreed on a t-shirt price of $10 per shirt. If you are curious about the breakdown of the cost, please PM me and I'll be happy to explain it to you.

Order instructions:

Post your order in this thread. For example, this will be my order:

1 adult L
    1 adult M

Sizes available range from youth sizes to XXXL. If you don't specify adult or youth size, I'll assume you want adult. Don't hesitate to order shirts for friends and family too! The more shirts you guys order, the less difficult it is for me to cover the cost of the extra shirts in our order. :)

Please direct all payment to me, since I'll be placing the order. See my profile if you can't recall or don't know my last name or are unsure of any spelling. Don't make payment out to the Boston Rebels - if you do, I won't be able to deposit your check! You can pay by check, money order, or cash, whichever is easiest for you. If you won't be seeing me before the end of October, you will need to mail your payment. In that case, please PM me, and I'll send you my mailing address.

I will post an updated list of the status of your orders. It will reflect what you order and whether or not I've received your payment. For example, right now it looks like:

Order Status, 10/18/04
    starwarschick14 - 1 adult L, 1 adult M (paid)

If you all have any questions, feel free to PM me or post them here! A lot of work went into the creation of this t-shirt, so please support our group by purchasing one (or many more!). :D

By the way Mike (DarthWormie), remember that your personal t-shirt is free. Just post what size you need and you'll be all set. :)

2. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    1 Wookiee XXL

One question. Are the shirts orderable at any time? For example, if someone wants to order a shirt in January, will they be able to?

I ask this cause I would like to get more then one, just that I would like to check out how the size fits me before I order another for myself or others.

3. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    We will be ordering a limited number of extra shirts in the more common sizes (mostly XL, but a few in M, L, and XXL) for new members or existing members who wish to purchase shirts in the future. We want to avoid placing another order in the near future because ordering in lower quantities can be much more expensive. There's always a minimum of 6 shirts and our pricing is based on an order of approximately 40 (including actual orders and our extra/gift shirts).

So in short, it's ok if you want to wait on ordering an additional shirt because you're unsure of sizing (unfortunately that's always a concern since we don't have a way of trying these on before we buy them). If you want to post what sizes you think you'd be most likely to want after your initial order, let me know, because I can factor those into our extra shirts so we don't necessarily need to place a new order. Did that all make sense? If it didn't, let me know. :)

4. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Oh, by the way, in case this wasn't clear...you don't have to be a member of the group to purchase a shirt. I know there are a ton of people interested in our shirts outside the group, whether they be posting non-members or other FF members. They're awesome shirts, and we don't want to deprive anyone of them just because you might not actually live in Boston. :)

5. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Two questions:

1. Can I get a different color than white?

2. After I purchase my shirt, can I get BOSTON SUCKS or 1918 on the back?

;) Love you guys!!!!

6. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    2. After I purchase my shirt, can I get BOSTON SUCKS or 1918 on the back?

Yes... but it will cost you ONE MILLION DOLLARS [face_money_eyes]!!!

7. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I'll go to George Steinbrenner. He's got the bills.

8. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    1 adult XL for now, but I might have one more for someone else who will pay for his. I'll pay @ Super Megafest. :)

Richie

9. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    How about

THIS SHIRT WAS MADE IN THE YEAR 2004
    THE RED SOX BEAT THE YANKS IN GAME 7
    TO GO ON TO PLAY
    ( insert opponents team name here )
    and win the World Series
    in # games

10. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    i'd like to edit my order:

2 wookiee sizes please.

11. DarthGyos

DarthGyos Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2001
    IS white the only color they come in?

Regardless, I will take one XL.

~DG~

12. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Sorry guys, I'm not ignoring you, I just haven't had a chance to look at the design again to answer the color question. I'll get back to you tomorrow. :)

13. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Roseanna, I'll take a size small, please. Regardless of color.

And I'm going to put my special additions on the back when I receive it. ;)

14. -Raldayen-

-Raldayen- Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 27, 2003
    I'll take 2 Large shirts.

15. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Roseanna,

If you don't mind, I'd like to respond to the T-shirt color questions. Right now they are red and blue ink on a white shirt. If we were to change the color to anything other than white, the white areas in the design would become the color of the shirt. To prevent this, we would have to add a third ink (white) to the printing process which would drive up the cost of the shirt.

So I guess we could do it, we'd just have to supply the shirt printer with new artwork and find out what the new cost would be per shirt.

Hope this helps.

Mike.

16. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Ok guys, a couple things:

1) I can order in two different colors (thanks to Mike, who created a separate logo to go on a navy blue shirt), but I have to raise the price on the shirts to $12 each instead of $10. If you can all afford the extra $2 per shirt it seems like a good option, for both those who despise white t-shirts and for those who are buying two anyway and might want two slightly different versions instead of two of the exact same one.

2) I can't afford to place this order without your order money in hand. So Richie, and everyone else, like I said in my first post - you need to mail your money to me. Later today I'm going to PM my address to everyone who has expressed interest in a shirt so far. Please get that money to me ASAP. Giving it to me at the convention just isn't acceptable due to my financial situation. Sorry to be a pain about this, but hey, I'm poor. :p

If anyone has serious objections to the increased cost of the shirt, please voice your opinion NOW. Otherwise I'm going ahead with the two color idea. I had hoped to place the order on Monday but it looks like I'll need to extend the order deadline a bit. You have until NOVEMBER 3RD to place your order, and I would really, really appreciate it if you could submit your payment ASAP so that I can place that order on November 4th.

Please repost your order with what color(s) you would like accordingly. :)

Any questions, post them here or PM me. Thanks!

17. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    Count me if please

2 LG one of each color....

Justin Manning

18. Jeffbacca

Oct 14, 2002
    i will have to amend my order once again.

1 wookiee white
    1 wookiee blue

19. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Roseanna,
    On top of my freebie (size L), I'll order a second white one size XL. Just PM me your address and I'll send a check out to you tomorrow or Friday.
    Mike.

20. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Sent the three of you PMs with my address...will send the rest later tonight! Thanks for posting so quickly. :)

21. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I sent out 11 PMs this morning to other folks about their orders. Please get those orders and that money to me ASAP! These shirts are going to be awesome and I can't wait to get them. :)

22. Reaper63

Reaper63 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2002
    ok, NAvy Blue, XXL For this NJ guy.

Money incoming.

23. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Thanks everyone for your replies so far...I'll post an updated order summary tomorrow when I return from my trip. :)

24. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Order Status, 11/1/04
    starwarschick14 - 1 white L, 1 navy L, 1 navy M, 1 white S (paid)
    Wildstar02301 - 1 white XL (paid)
    Jeffbacca - 1 navy XXL, 1 white XXL (paid)
    DarthGyos - 1 navy XL (unpaid)
    BellaSabrina - 1 navy S (unpaid)
    -Raldayen- - 2 L (color unspecified, unpaid)
    JEDIMASTER6872 - 1 navy L, 1 white L (unpaid)
    DarthWormie - 1 white L, 1 white XL (unpaid)
    Reaper63 - 1 navy XXL (unpaid)
    MonaLeia - 1 white S (unpaid)
    LifeSabre - 1 navy 3XL, 1 navy XL (unpaid)

If I missed anyone, let me know! If I haven't sent you my address for payment, let me know that too! Please get those payments out ASAP - this is an extremely expensive order for me to place on my own, and the more money I have ahead of time the easier it will be.

Remember, your orders must be in by Wednesday. There are a few people I'm still waiting to hear from, so please post or PM me soon! :)

25. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Roseanna, I mailed my check on Saturday. Hopefully you'll be getting it in the next day or so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.