main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Want a Rebels T-Shirt? Read the latest info here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    I'll probably get it today, thanks! :) I'll keep updating the order list as I receive everyone's payments.

2. BellaSabrina

BellaSabrina Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Roseanna, if you have Paypal, we can do it that way instead of you having to wait for a check. Let me know, because if not, I'll write my check out tonight and mail it your way tomorrow.

3. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    If anyone is interested in paying me through PayPal, that is acceptable so long as you are doing a direct transfer from your checking account. No credit or debit card payments! Marie, I'll PM you my PayPal email. :)

4. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    Roseanna, I'm going to probably retract my order. I'm sorry to do that to you. I'll discuss it with you off the boards.

5. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Roseanna, please order me one in 3XL in blue.

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Everyone please get your orders in to me by midnight! I can't afford to order very many extra shirts unfortunately so please try to get your order in this time around. :)

And send money! Please. :)

7. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Well, the order has been placed. This ended up being really expensive, so you guys better love these shirts! :p

Final Order Status, 11/5/04
    MonaLeia - 1 S white
    LifeSabre - 1 3XL navy, 1 XL navy
    DarthGyos - 1 XL navy
    DarthMoby - 1 3XL navy
    Jedi_Hood - 1 L white
    starwarschick14 - 1 L white, 1 L navy, 1 M navy, 1 S white (paid)
    Jeffbacca - 1 2XL white, 1 2XL navy (paid)
    Wildstar02301 - 1 XL white (paid)
    -Raldayen- - 1 L white, 1 L navy (you didn't get back to me, so I just chose for you! :p)
    DarthWormie - 1 XL white, 1 L white (paid)
    JEDIMASTER6872 - 1 L white, 1 L navy
    Reaper63 - 1 2XL navy

If I messed up anyone's order, let me know ASAP! I have 24 hours to change the order. And please, please, please get your payments to me as soon as possible. This is a huge bill for me and I need all the help I can get paying it. If you need my address again, mailing or PayPal, please let me know!

We have guaranteed delivery by Friday the 19th, so there should be no problems getting these shirts in time for the con. I can't wait to see them. :)

I ordered a limited number of extras. I will be selling them for $15 each to help cover shirts we will be giving away (i.e., celebs, contest winners). If you're interested in purchasing one, please let me know. :)

EDIT: By the way, the final designs can be found here (blue) and here (white). Many, many thanks to Mike for being incredibly helpful throughout this process. :)

8. Sara Skywalker

Sara Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 1999
    1 Navy youth Large.

Please PM me your address, Roseanna! :D

9. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
  10. MonaLeia

MonaLeia Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 13, 2003
    Cash will be delivered tomorrow! After I go to an ATM, of course. Ha. I was going to go today but I got sidetracked... Spending the money of course...

11. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Ok guys, please check this list and note your PAYMENT status.

Payment Status, 11/14/04
    MonaLeia - 1 S white (paid)
    LifeSabre - 1 3XL navy, 1 XL navy
    DarthGyos - 1 XL navy
    DarthMoby - 1 3XL navy

Jedi_Hood - 1 L white (paid)
    starwarschick14 - 1 L white, 1 L navy, 1 M navy, 1 S white (paid)
    Jeffbacca - 1 2XL white, 1 2XL navy (paid)
    Wildstar02301 - 1 XL white (paid)
    -Raldayen- - 1 L white, 1 L navy
    DarthWormie - 1 XL white, 1 L white (paid)
    JEDIMASTER6872 - 1 L white, 1 L navy (paid)
    Reaper63 - 1 2XL navy

Since it's kind of pointless to ask you guys to mail the money when most of you will be at Megafest next weekend, you can just give the money to me then. I put a crazy amount of my own money into these t-shirts, so please bring money for your shirt(s). Thanks. :)

Like I said before, extra shirts will be $15. I'll bring some to Megafest in case anyone is interested.

12. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    where there any odered for the 3 sw celebs by chance ??? smaller ones for kenny n phil ...

13. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Unfortunately no...I ordered one for our sponsored guest (and before anyone has a fit, the expense for that and all the extra shirts came out of MY pocket, no one else's). I just wasn't comfortable with what size I should be ordering for Kenny Baker or Phil Fondacaro, not to mention lacking in funds to do so. But that doesn't mean we can't give them a shirt at a later point in time. We could approach them about it at the convention and ship a shirt to them. No one's really been very vocal about doing anything for/with the Star Wars celebs at this convention, and I haven't had the time or energy to put anything grand together on my own. I think we should probably just focus on the raffle, recruiting, and making friends with other groups (501st/RL). Hopefully we can do more for Wizard World.

14. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    T-shirts have been shipped! I should receive them either Thursday or Friday. Maybe even tomorrow. I can track them on UPS, so hopefully more info will be up later! I'm very excited to see them. :)

15. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    I think it's only right that the guest we sponsored should get a shirt! I mean we ARE sponsoring him!

And I'm kind of excited to see them too. A little. I'm still not a Red Sox fan though!! ;)

Yes, I AM insane. So there.

16. hchristensenfan

hchristensenfan Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2003
    I'm still not a Red Sox fan though!!
    The force can be used to persuade you otherwise though... ;) I'm just kidding! :)

17. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Guess what? I now have 40 Boston Rebels t-shirts in my possession. If you're nice to me and have given/will be giving me your money, I might just consider giving you yours. ;)

Tomorrow night I'll post a couple pictures of myself modeling these lovely shirts. They really did come out nicely, I'm very pleased. :)

18. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    Yeah for photos of the new shirts being modeled!! :)

19. MonaLeia

Jan 13, 2003
    Oh, you're presuming I'm weak minded aren't you? ;) That's not very nice! :p

And yay they arrived! Can't wait to see! I love getting new stuff! Haha!

20. hchristensenfan

Jul 24, 2003
    I'm not saying that you are weak minded, I was just joking about the Red Sox :)

21. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    ok... DUMB question time.......

HOW THE HECK DO I " quote " people ??????

I do nto see a listing for " quote " for posting....

22. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Justin, you know we do have a random thread for random questions like that. ;)

A lot of people, including me, just copy and paste portions of a post they're responding to and italicize them. For example:

(i)HOW THE HECK DO I " quote " people ??????(/i)

Except you use brackets [] instead of parantheses (). :)

23. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    There was some discussion about ordering later than currently (someone said january, cuz size issues). I am just wondering the state of affairs with t-shirts, if in the future year (or whatever such timeline)if there will be any other way to obtain a tshirt? sorry to be asking, i just totally missed this whole tshirt ordering time (damn college)

24. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    It'll just be summer wear for me, but the t-shirt looks great. My compliments to Mike DW. :D

25. BellaSabrina

Oct 13, 2002
    I forgot to comment earlier.....

the t-shirts look GREAT!!! did you guys sell any at the convention?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.