main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Want a Rebels T-Shirt? Read the latest info here!

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by starwarschick14, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Rogue-Girl, we do have some extra shirts in both colors. Unfortunately I didn't order any extra smalls because I figured the more popular sizes down the road for newer members would be larger. I'm not even sure if I have an extra medium left - I think there may be one in blue. If you're interested in one of the extra shirts, let me know. They're $15 each.

I don't know when we'll be ordering again. We found out at the convention this weekend that the design is extremely popular and would sell well to the general public. Unfortunately, I didn't order enough to do something like that this weekend and I didn't want to run out of shirts for newer members without knowing when and how we were going to order again. I mentioned this to some of you this weekend, but the 40 shirts I ordered came to about $400. I'm not rich, I'm just a college student with way too many credit cards, and that's the only reason I was able to back this purchase financially. I've gotten maybe $275 of that money back through purchases but until the rest of the shirts sell, it's just more debt for me. That's why I'm not sure when and how we'll be ordering again, because if I'm not the one paying for the order, I'm not sure who else can.

Marie, we did sell a few extra shirts at the con to FF people. I just wish the RL/501st people who said they were interested would've come back to the table to get some too. Oh well. :)

2. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Here's what I have left in the t-shirts:

White:
    1 M
    2 L
    5 XL
    1 2XL

Blue:
    2 M
    3 XL

They're $15 each. If you missed out on ordering and would like one, just drop me a line.

I'm also holding shirts for Rob (white L) and Chris (blue L). :)

3. JEDIMASTER6872

JEDIMASTER6872 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 5, 2004
    Thought on the group doing a collection to get some shirts (white) done for the celebs for CIII ??????

Just an idea.. so we can get our HBRM section started up.

HBRM = Honorary Boston Rebel Member

I have other ideas also for CIII and BR group with HMs and all

Justin

4. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    After having an inexplicable "copyright questionable" hold on our design for months, Cafe Press finally got back to me today and restored our image. I know some have commented that the quality isn't so great, but I just wanted to offer an option that allows people to buy what they want, when they want. Placing a huge order was a big deal and a financial strain for me, so we won't be doing that again for a long time. Here's the link:

http://www.cafepress.com/bostonrebels

I haven't finished putting it together yet. If you have any product requests, let me know. Also, if anyone knows of another company we should be using instead of Cafe Press that offers similar services, also feel free to post. :)

EDIT: Please also remember that I still have shirts in stock, the same quantities as in my post a few above this one. Chris and Rob, I still have your shirts.

EDIT 2: Ok, I finished what I planned on doing with the store, but there's still potential for change. We could add another logo, print more on our shirts (we can use the front and backs of many), or add other items. Just keep in mind that this logo can only achieve the red, white, and blue colors on white merchandise. CafePress uses a different printing process than CustomInk and theirs cannot do white ink, thus no darker colored t-shirts.

5. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I changed the title of the thread to better reflect its purpose. Since Kaylle is now the proud owner of one of our coveted blue shirts, I now have the following quantities remaining:

White:
    1 M
    2 L
    5 XL
    1 2XL

Blue:
    1 M
    3 XL

The blue shirts are in limited supply and we won't be reordering them for a very long time, so if you don't have one already and were thinking about getting one, do it soon.

If anyone orders from our CafePress shop, please let me know what you get and how it turned out. I'm planning on placing an order myself when I save up some more money, hopefully before C3. :)

EDIT: Oh, and the extra shirts are $15.

6. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    I'll take one of the blue XL shirts off your hands, Rosie. It is my squadron color, after all. [face_laugh]

Check is in the mail. :D

7. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    I added the price to my above post, since that's kind of important info, hehe. :p

Thanks Richie! I'll set one aside for you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.