main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Want list

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Apr 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I have to head to Bowling Green on Thursday for work. I know I will at least hit the Wal-Mart if not the Target and Toys R Us, while in town. Is there anything specific anyone is looking for?

2. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    Hey, Valhalla, thanks for asking. Like everyone else just about, I would like a Scorch or Cody and any UGH figures. I still need a decent Sora Bulq. I'm also looking for the small Titanium ship variants of the Clone Wars Gunship, facing down, and the Imperial Shuttle facing forward instead of to the left. But BG is a college town so I'm not sure how much you'll get.

Here's just hoping you at least find something you're looking for.

BTW, Wave 4 was filled up at Wal-Mart by the mall but every dang figure had a bent card, and noticeably bent. Every one almost as if on purpose. All were there but Scorch, Cody, and any Clone Troopers. Great for those who want to open, though. The recent price hike though is really making it difficult to buy "extras", at least for me.

Have a good trip! And good luck!

3. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I can assure you that the orange clones, a general grevious, and the UGh Anakin have found good homes, and I agree with you that it looks as though the figures were bent on purpose. Being a fromer TRU employee it is a common practice, or at least it used to be that if they knew scalpers were buying everything up we would bend the **** out of them. I plan on opening every thing I bought (which for anyone that knows me that is saying a ton) so it only makes it easier for me personally.

When I was last there on Saturday the Mall Wally still had several Annies, Obi's, Grevious, the Nemodian guy, and several of the Fire pilots.

And Valhalla yeah thankas for asking I need about 4 snowtroopers.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hi,

Yeah, if you see a comm. cody, firespeeder pilot, or foul moudama. pick me up 1 of each, preferrably not bent, thanks man. pv

5. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Same here. I'm in the market for a Foul Moudomma, a Cody (to open so a crap card is fine) and of course a Scorch - which due my confinement to the 'puter limits my store hunts.

6. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I have yet to see a Scorch on the peg, same goes for Cody.

7. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Oh, and I would take one of those "Flame On! Action Mode" General Grievous's from Target if you happen to run across one of those.

8. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    I got an extra Scorch. If anyone needs it let me know if not he'll probably go on e-bay.

9. SithMonger

Dec 1, 2005
    Yes, I'd like the Scorch if no one else has taken up the offer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.