main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Want to be in a E2 Documentary?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediOne, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    Hey everyone, as you all know..waiting sucks. However it sparked an idea in my head :) Im not going to give my name out here on the boards, but i am a student film and animation producer, and have won numerous awards including 3 best of show's, and 4 first places as well as national recognition for both live action and animation. Last summer one of my films was screened at the little theater. So why am i telling you this? Well during the week of May 16th, I will be shooting a documentary about waiting in line for Episode 2! I plan to be shooting out side of Pittsford Plazza if i get the the go-ahead from the theater [i still need to speak to the manager]. The documentary will focus on the art of WAITING for 4 days [sun-wed]. I plan to document everytihgn from what we eat, read, and even how many hours we sleep everynight. So if you can, get down to Pittsford May 13th [when i start shooting]and you will be all over it: interviews and the works :) Again i still need to get permission if i can shoot on their ground AND if we can even wait in line over 3 nights. If you woiuld like to contact me, please email me at ElusiveMrX@aol.com or via AIM at ElusiveMrX
    Also, if you do want to be in it and be documented, you will have to sign a screen release form [or your parents will if your not yet 18 and yes i WILL I.D., but i dont mean to be an ass, im just covering mine :)] thanks guys! see ya in line!!

2. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    Yeah sure, I do. I do not know if I want to actually sleep there or not, but I would love to hang out and stuff. I took that whole week off from work. Maybe I will if there are enough people. If I remember correctly, there is not that much room for camping out over there in front of that theater, especially with the doors and all. I am sure its probably against some kind of code. Like you said, you will have to hear back from the theater. If we cannot camp out, you could always just film people that day waiting to get in, on the evening of the 15th or getting tickets or put all those different elements together.

3. avayan

avayan Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    Would it be cool to include an R2D2 replica? I will have mine ready by that time frame!

Avayanings

4. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    Definatly! I am going to talk to the managers today

5. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    Because of my god-forsaken school schedule I have finals on monday and wednesday of that week so my camp-out abilities have seriously been hindered..I have some stuff at my house that could be cool if ya want to shoot that.

6. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    Ok so i talked to the assistant manager today, i have to go tal kto the manager tomorrow. Basicly she told me there WILL be a midnight show and as far as she knows, they are going to allow people to camp out. However im not going to place any bets until i speak to the manager tomorrow. I'll keep you guys updated.

For all you guys who have "stuff" you want to be in the documentary, remember that it is about "waiting", so it would have to pertain to the subject matter somehow.

7. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    Ok here is a little update. The manager at Pitts said it would be ok, but we now have to talk to security. Unfortunatly, the head of security wasnt in today so i need to call him tomorrow to get the 'ok' from him. If he says no, then we are going to Regal Henrietta.

8. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    UPDATE!

Ok here it is. We are going to set up camp THIS saturday evening at Regal Henrietta [pittsford security wont allow anyone to camp]. We are going to be camping, IN LINE starting the night of May 11th until Wednesday, May 15th.

9. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
  10. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    ... You're gonna need it (said in my best Han Solo voice).

PB

11. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
  12. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    Hey, why dont we all like bring a small kinda junk food type item to the meeting on Saturday and then one or a group of us can go and deliver it to those poor guys and then we'll get camera time. Its a thought

13. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    well we have run into a few snags, what else is new...We arent going to shoot anything until the 24 hour period BEFORE the midnight show. In other words we are going to be shooting ALL day wednesday at Regal Hen.

14. JediOne

JediOne Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2002
    we are in line right now! Join us!! its a blast! [face_clown] rain isnt an issue. Regal Henrietta.

15. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
    I would, however, I'm in this really crappy place that I can't exactly leave. It's called school. :p ;)

16. RogueSquadronWingnut

Apr 7, 2002
    How is rain not an issue? I walked to a final today and I felt like I was taking a shower?

17. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Aug 21, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.