main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

WANT TO MEET OTHER CA SW FANS!

Discussion in 'Archive: Fresno, CA' started by LASTJEDICHOSENONE, Oct 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

LASTJEDICHOSENONE Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 25, 2002
    Hey! I just discovered this FanForce link! I've had a lot of fun creating threads and responding to them under the "Star Wars Films" area here. But it would be great to start meeting some other SW fans! I live in Orange County, but spend much of my time in LA and surrounding areas - all over CA, really. Work in the film and theater industries. Disneyland for a few years before that. Still have many connections there. Former Chicagoan. Spent time in the Army. Lived in Phoenix, AZ for a few months when that was finished. Las Vegas for two years after that, where I started and first established my own theater company, comedy radio show, free-lance art business, and began to run social/support groups - as well getting my first tastes of doing events for charities, which I really loved. Then back to Chicago for a year to help my father throughout his recovery from a stroke and to spend time with my sister and neice. Then FINALLY out here in SoCal where I've always felt drawn to settle since I was around 5!!
    If interested in anymore, you can find the link to my website below just under the SW quotes!
    P.S.
    A couple of interesting SW-related footnotes:
    Years back, I was chosen to portray a spoof of Luke Skywalker for a student film. Later, I landed the title role of "Amadeus" in a community theater production. (Mark Hamill also played Mozart in a production of "Amadeues". This was all by chance, but it was cool/strange because Luke has always been my fave SW character. I really related to him on every level. Now Anakin/Vader is becoming my second. Actually, I'm a fan of the whole Skywalker family!
    P.S.S.
    I am soon going to add a new series of SW-related photos to my photo album page on my website. A couple of years ago, two friends of mine made two floppy-hooded velvet, floor-length capes for me. One is black and one is cobolt blue - my two favorite colors. They were inspired by the cape/cloak Luke wore as he made his entrance into Jabba's palace in ROTJ. Just a bit spiffier, though. They are now among my favorite possesions, and are used for decorations when not being worn.! I found great spots along one of the beaches and on one of the mountain tops out here to take some dramatic, SW-inspired photos here (for fun) at night with the full moon in the background! Can't wait to add them to my album! Soon!

2. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

Aug 25, 2002
    Hi, and thank you all for the welcome! I have friends and visit everywhere, and I'd DEFINATELY like to meet more SW fans in different areas - maybe attend some meetings while I'm visting. Let me know if you should ever need my assistance in anything!I would be glad to oblige!
    LASTJEDICHOSENONE
    Gerard Christian Zacher
    http://gerard_christian_zac.tripod.com
    hangmanstree@hotmail.com
    secretidentitysi@msn.com
    (714) 447-0246
    136 W. Hill Ave. #22, Fullerton, CA, 92832-2968

P.S. In case you're interested, here are some of my threads:
    The Star Wars Films:
    EPISODE III SPOILERS FORUM:
    "Will Anakin Know Padme Is Pregnant, But Think He Sees Her Die That Way?"

CLASSIC TRILOGY:
    "Did Leia and Vader Begin To Sense Their Connection In the Carbon-Freezing Chamber?"
    "How Exactly Did Luke Figure Out That It Was Leia Who Was His Sister?"

SW MiSCELLANEOUS:
    "Was Shmi Also Strong With the Force?"
    "What If Vader and Palps DID Nab Leia and Attempt To Turn Her?"
    "The OT Novelizations Should Be Re-Written" - I Mean - Re-Edited

3. Sparticus

Sparticus Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2002
    Ooohhh, you're hyper!

4. jedivalens

jedivalens Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    no kidding!

5. LASTJEDICHOSENONE

Aug 25, 2002
    Actualy, I'm pretty laid back! Just busy. Meant well! And I do like to travel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.