main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Want to meet other fans aged 16 ? 20 at the Ciii

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by TheDarthVader, Mar 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    I'll be arriving around 15:00, though I've never been in Indianapolis, myself, either. :p

2. TheDarthVader

TheDarthVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 22, 2005
    It would be good to do something on wednesday, i guess it beat hanging around one's hotel room, alone

3. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    Name: Andrew
    Other: Getting in on Wednesday at sometime, staying at the Hilton Garden.

4. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    I can't believe i messed up so bad, i arrive from England on the 20th but my hotel room is booked for the 21st. I just called them and they have no vacant rooms on the 20th.

So when my flights lands on the 20th, I am in a Country I don't know with no hotel room for that night.

It is incidents like this that make me question my intelligence

5. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Sending everyone a PM to confirm Thursday gathering.

It will be cool to meet - what else have you got planned for the Wednesday and Thursday.

6. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    Just to let everyone know, the opening ceremonies are on Thursday night from 8-10. Depending on what goes on at opening ceremonies, I may or may not be coming to the meet-up. Although I really want to, and it would be easy for me to meet up since the Hampton is where my dad and I are staying. I may just stay and watch part of the ceremonies and then come back to meet up with you all.

MotF

Edit: hardrockcafe.com

7. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    because of the opening ceremonies I think we will have to meet slightly later.

8. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    I will post the rescheduled time tomorrow, once you have all replied to my PM.

9. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Sending out new time

10. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    Hopefully this new time will be more appropriate cause I think everyones interested in seeing the opening ceremonies.

11. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Jedipete33 did you get my PM, what time do you think would be better.

12. Jedipete33

Jedipete33 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2004
    10:30 I believe is the best. It allows anyone who attended the opening ceremonies to clear out.

13. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Attention all troops, An emergency meeting has been convened. This meeting goes by the name : Opening Ceremony - it occurs until (22:00) 10 pm on Thursday

Because of the Opening Ceremony our meet up must be rescheduled:

- The meeting will occur on Thursday the 21st of April.

- Meet at the Hampton Inn Lobby at 22:20 - 22:40 (10:20 PM - 10:40 PM)

- From The Hampton Inn we will move to The Hard Rock Cafe, This Move will occur at 22:40 (10:40 PM)

- If you would like to attend after 22:40 (10:40 PM), proceed straight to The Hard Rock

If you would like to contact me send me a PM or email me at darthvader@hotmail.co.uk (how cool is that).

PLEASE NOTE: KEEP ON CHECKING THE THREAD AND POSTING, AS THERE COULD STILL BE CHANGES TO THE MEETING TIME, FUTURE CHANGES WILL BE POSTED ON THE THREAD.

14. MsVader

MsVader Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2004
    Um...I'm 18 and I'll be there. First time ever, very excited, too! :D

15. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
  16. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
    I'm an eighteen year old male from Austria coming all by myself on the 19th. I will meet others (also around 18-19 years old) from Kentucky on the 20th. Send me a PM, TheDarthVader. Sounds interesting to meet with a whole lot other SW fans within the same age group.

17. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Is the new time good for you all? Please reply to confirm.

If anyone would like to meet up on wednesday, at the Hyatt, that would also be cool. It would be good to meet people right at the beginning.

18. Siri_Ruane

Siri_Ruane Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    What time at the Hyatt?

That time's cool for me... and I'm leaving tomorrow and probably won't get to check back here after tonight, so that's when and where I'm going no matter what! :p

19. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    Cool, You must be dying with anticipation, I know I am.

I arrive in Indianapolis at 19:44 on Wednesday, from there jedileann is giving me a lift straight to the Hyatt, she really is a extremely kind person.

So I should be at the Hyatt by no later than 20:20.

20. Kristyne_Skywalker

Kristyne_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Feb 18, 2004
    Name:Kristyne F.
    State:eek:hio
    Hotel:AmeriHost
    Other Info:attending w/ my father, a Jedi before me

21. jediknight_86

jediknight_86 Jedi Youngling

Jan 3, 2004
    I an 18-year old male from Kansas. My friend and I didn't book one of the reserved hotels. Instead, we're staying at the Knights Inn. By chance, though doubtful, is anyone else staying here?

22. TheDarthVader

Mar 22, 2005
    I leave England for CIII tomorrow. My journey as a Jedi Knight will be complete, with this trip, I shall master the true nature of the force.

See you all on Thursday :).

If any of you would like to meet up with me earlier just leave a message for Serjeet Heyer at the Hyatt.

23. Dark_side_fatty

Dark_side_fatty Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 26, 2002
    I should be able to swing this, actually. Hope to see ya'll there...South Carolina, out.

24. Cara

Cara Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 14, 2003
    My sister and I are going to Hard Rock on Saturday night. If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

~Cara~

25. SkoXylo

SkoXylo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 24, 2004
    So, who else is a dork who can't navigate and talk on a cell phone at the same time. So, I was headed toward the Hampton, but instead ended at my hotel (5ish blocks away!). My feet told me that I wasn't allowed to turn around and go back. That being said, I'm a lonely looser who didn't come with anyone and still wants to meet people, even if her feet don't.If anyone is meeting up again, or wants someone to walk around the con with, pm me or call me (270-993-7333).
    ~Les

--Adding to the goodness, this gives me time to finish up my costume for Saturday, though. I'm such a procrastinator.--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.