main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Want to play in the new RPG Campaign? READ THIS

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Talon_Wolfe, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Okay boys and girls, it is about to start.

The old is drawing to a close, and the new will be starting soon. There will be 3 GM's working in collaboration in up to 3 groups meeting on the same night. We the GM's need to know the following:

1. Do you want to play
    2. Do you want to play a force user, or not (you may not be able to, but we need to know if you want to) Before you state your preference, read letter 'E' below.

More info to follow, first we need to know that stuff, so you are on the list. We can tell you this:

A. We will be playing in the Empire time frame (somewhere in Episodes 4-6)
    B. We will be starting your character's creation and intial history and life through some private roleplaying through one of the GM's. This must take place either live, through email, chat room, or private messages. This is necessary.
    C. We will give you more info on classes, species, and so forth once we have the list complete of who is playing. Talon is working on a document that will be a sort of player guide.
    D. We will be using the 2nd Ed. Rules, and we are tweaking some of them slightly. We will maintain game balance.
    E. We have tweaked the rules slightly so that if you are NOT a force user, you will not be a some kind of disadvantage. In this game, things will be better for non force users than ever before in our games.
    F. You will have a great deal of freedom in what your character does- in fact it will help drive the story. Your imagination is your only limit. Be thinking of the species, gender, and role and mindset of your character.
    G. DO NOT choose force adept or jedi as the character you want to play. For level 1, those are off limits. More on why we want it that way later.

Okay, there we go. Answer up on questions 1 and 2 above, the new game will start either next week or the week after.

Talon

2. Edylarn_Duahli

Edylarn_Duahli Jedi Youngling star 1

May 23, 2002
    I'm in baby!!!!
    Force user? Yep.
    I am available for private roleplaying. my job is pretty flexible so call me and we should be able to get together at any time.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Also keep in mind that this campaign will be separated by faction more than likely so kinda point yourself in one direction or another. Empire, Rebellion, Criminal Syndicate, and the possibilities from there are endless. For those that have always wanted to play a non-force dude(dudette) this is the campaign to do so as its almost as if the force is underpowered compared to usual standards. This is due to the era we are playing. The Emporer wiped out a vast majority of force users so the gene pool is diminshed somewhat.

4. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    I'm in, non force using femaile Twi'lek if possible. Let me know, My contact info is extensive.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    You do not even need to be Empire, Rebellion, or whatever- you could just be some person, and make your decisions in game as your story develops. Of course, if you have a leaning to go a certain way, let me know through PRIVATE MESSAGES.

PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE IMPORTANT. Things will start out where each of you don't know much about the others, so let's keep it that way.

In this thread, just say if you want to play and your preference when it comes to the force. If you want to play and that's all you know, then put that.

Thanks,
    Talon

6. KlarcDarkstar

KlarcDarkstar Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2002
    I am in of course. I was thinking about being a non force user.. change it up a bit.
    that was my thought... DARKSTAR

7. JonnyFlamehead

JonnyFlamehead Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2002
    Yes I'd like to play also. I really do NOT want to be a force user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.