Wanted: City Rep!

Discussion in 'Cleveland, OH' started by _-Reborn_Jedi-_, Oct 7, 2003.

?

Wanted: City Rep!

Poll closed Oct 21, 2003.
DonC 11 vote(s) 73.3%
AnrevTheJedi 2 vote(s) 13.3%
_-Reborn_Jedi-_ 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
  2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    First off, for those who don't know, Krash, our longtime CR, has been promoted to RSA! Congrats, Krash!

In order to vote in this poll, you must first read this post regarding voting rules, located at the bottom of the thread, to determine if you are eligible for voting or not.

May the best Jedi win!
  3. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Congrats Geoff. Good news. I find it kind of ironic that we were talking about RSAs at Underworld, when that was like the first time we ever really mentioned them before.

Don. Bret's got a lot of responsibility right now w/ RoP. Will, you're just starting out on the council, and you seem to be busy at work too. So I vote for Don.
  4. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I didn't want to say anything until it was official. I mentioned it to the members of THE COUNCIL...so we could have a plan in the event I got offered the position.

I've spent the better part of 4 hours (barely scratching the surface) about learning this job. So, my role on THE COUNCIL is going to be limited. There are going to be some additions made to the council as well (more on that when the time is right)

Anrev is busy with RoP...but in my conversations with him, and discussing it among THE COUNCIL, we all agreed his leadership on that project warrents CR consideration. And Will and Don are already on THE COUNCIL...so they are BOTH qualified.

EDIT: Having said that...Don has/is a valued advisor to me (as CR) and contributed to the development of this chapter, and my vote goes to DonC.
  5. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    After voting in the poll, must post how they voted within the thread in question. This must be done within the allowed polling period. At the end of the polling period, the choice with the most eligible votes will be declared the winner.

As of right now, my vote is the only one that counts. That excerpt says nothing about PMs, and specifically designates that you must post within this thread. So get posting guys, if you want your vote to count.
  6. Padawan92 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I vote for Don...going up chain of command! :D
  7. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    I voted for Don as well. :)
  8. GrnJalera Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Voted for Don as well.
  9. JediCandii Jedi Padawan

star 4
    I voted for Don too.
  10. Anrev_the_Jedi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well gosh... Thanks for the for the nomination! And thanks to the 2 ppl who voted for me.

As stated above I have alot on my plate right now. More than you guys know. Well some ppl know. :D But above that I am going to be even more consumed with work now too as I just got 4 more ppl and 5 new types of airplanes to work on. All part of a big restructuring. So the heat will be on at work.

And in case you hadnt noticed in my signature. I (we) have a SECOND project going on now. Which will push us off of RoP for about a month or 2. Dont ask cause we aint talking.

And besides that, I havnt attended a regular meeting in months. So with this in mind I voted for Don.

Again thanks guys for the nod.
  11. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Just to clarify who I voted for, I actually didn't vote for myself, I voted for Anrev :eek:
    I know I probably won't win anyhow, but it is an honor and privelege to be a nominee!
  12. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    With 8 days left, there are a couple people who haven't voted yet:

DVR (you're cleared for voting)
    Darth Zod (he's still registered)
    Darth Zome
    Douz
    PadawanPadme...just off the top of my head!

Reborn, do we have any idea what the "magic number" of votes Don needs to clinch the voting?

EDIT: With 11 votes in for Don...this seems all but decided. If you haven't voted yet...please do so, that way everyone's opinion can be heard.

[image=http://www.seibertron.com/cartoon/tftm_dvd/dvd008/tftm_dvd0478.jpg]
  13. JarJarJedi Jedi Master

star 6
    Geoff! You forgot me!

I just voted for Don.

And Kim voted for Don also, I saw her do it, and I told her that she had to post her vote, but she hasn't yet. I'll remind her the next time we talk.
  14. _-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hmm, Krash, never thought about that. Um, seeing that there's at least 6 more people to vote, and can vote for anyone, let's make the voting cap at 12 I guess. That sound ok?
  15. Jade-Walker Jedi Padawan

star 4
    [face_shocked] Ooops! I forgot. Thanks Cindy.

I voted for Don. No offense anyone. I just have seen him at more events (well, the ones I could actually make it to anyways ;)).
  16. skyedancer Jedi Youngling

star 2
  17. Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan

star 4
  18. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Padawan Padme voted (through a message delivered at tonight's meeting)...Don

And according to the official count...that clinches the election of our new CR to DonC

Congratulations DON!
  19. ben_ethus Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Greetings, blokes.

Well, congratulations, Don.

Now you get to suffer the torments of fate when next our respective football teams face off.

Bwa ha ha ha...

Anyway, congrats on usurping your new powers and good luck.

Just woke up,
    Yours Truly
  20. DonC Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm sorry, Ben, did you say something about the Steelers losing to the Browns again? ;)

Anyway, thanks, everyone.
  21. Krash RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I hope everyone is comfortable...now that we have a CR who is not a fan of the Steelers as well! Let the games begin!!!
  22. TheRandomMenace Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, this is going to make things a lot more interesting!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.