main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wanted: Guests for my podcast who love to talk Star Wars

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by TheExpandedFandomverse, Apr 2, 2014.

1. TheExpandedFandomverse

TheExpandedFandomverse Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2014
    Hi there-

I love to talk Star Wars with my friends. However, over the years, I've heard all their stories, we've shared all our insights, and I know all their opinions. So, this year I decided to find new people to talk Star Wars with. And, because podcasts are the public access television of this decade, I decided to turn these discussions into a show.

I started The Expanded Fandomverse ("The only Star Wars podcast about YOU!" -That's my cheezy tag line.) Each week I sit down and talk about Star Wars with a complete stanger. I have three shows under my belt, and it has been very fun.

Anyway, I am looking for new guests. So, if you have a free hour, can connect with me via Skype, and are passionate about Star Wars, I would love to have you on my show!

Please let me know if you have any questions. You can check out my site at www.TheExpandedFandomverse.com . (I'm still struggling to get the show on iTunes. So for now, you can only get the show on the site.)

Thanks for your help. I hope we can talk soon.
    -Tim
    TheExpandedFandomverse@gmail.com

2. Emphram

Emphram Jedi Padawan

Jan 15, 2014
    You know I'd love to do this, especially if there was a segment about fan film-making. Unfortunately my last headset broke quite some time ago, and I haven't had the money to replace it. I have skype on my phone, but its unreliable at best.

3. TheExpandedFandomverse

TheExpandedFandomverse Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2014
    Hi there-
    I haven't had an episode about fan films yet. - Would you be willing to have a conversation over the phone instead of Skype? I THINK I can figure out how to record a call!
    Please let me know-
    Thanks
    -Tim