main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wanted - Hotel Roomate

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by BrotherHalo, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    I have a double room at the Hyatt for the 21st to the 24th. And I need a roomate. All you have to do is pay for is half the cost of the room witch is $133 a night. Word of warning , there is going to be alot of partying going on so be prepared.

So if your intrested just PM me And I'll get back to you.

2. ANAKIN415

ANAKIN415 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 5, 2005
    anyone got any space left. chicago girl here but i do snore lol but i am neat. may not stay the entire c3 coming down wednesday afternoon.

3. bobafett25

bobafett25 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 1998
    Anakin415 I sent you a PM with details.

4. jedileann

jedileann Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 4, 2005
    Anakin415,

I also sent you a PM if you're interested in a non-party room with another female.

5. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    I know this is all short nitice. but is there any one else out there that still needs a place to stay? Our 4th person bailed on us, so we would still like to have 4 in the room. Doesn't matter, either male or female :p Please PM me with any details that you have, and I will respond post haste! Thanks!! And see you all soon!!

VFF

6. aznpride

aznpride Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    sup, hows life treatin you?

7. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    The Pittsburgh Fan Force is still looking to share a room with someone to help reduce the cost at the Mariott downtown, right next to the convention center. In my room it's just myself and one other, so we are loking for a third. It would cost you about $60 per night with tax included. PM me if interested.

8. TRaider2240

TRaider2240 Jedi Youngling

Apr 10, 2005
    Ok, so this is sort of off topic, but I wondering about transportation options from my hotel (sleep inn west) to the convention center. I'm under 25 and cannot rent a car. I either need to catch rides with people who are staying there or share cab fees or find a bus route or something. If anybody has info or ideas let me know! Thanks.
    Grace

9. quigser

quigser Jedi Master

Apr 1, 2002
    Just an update to my earlier post--I have found a roommate and no longer have space.

Thanks,
    John

10. Jabester

Jabester Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Hello,
    I am a 24yo male coming from Topeka, KS. I am looking for someone to drive with as well as stay with. If you have room available, or are in the KS/MO area or on the way email me at jabester@hotmail.com with the subject line Celebration III. I will be staying on the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. Thanks

11. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

There are 3 of us coming from Colorado. We have room for 1 more if anybody is still looking to room up. Just let me know. Later Days...

12. BADKARMAJMC333

BADKARMAJMC333 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 3, 2004
    Still have a room avlabile for the 21st to 24th at the Hyatt .So just Pm me And I'll give you the details

13. Jabester

Jabester Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    "There are 3 of us coming from Colorado. We have room for 1 more if anybody is still looking to room up. Just let me know. Later Days... "

I'm in Topeka, KS... right on the way to Indy. Email ASAP me at jabester@hotmail.com if you would want to pick me up on your way through Kansas.

14. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    I've got room for a few folks in the Hyatt. Nonsmoking, wheelchair accessible room. 20th-24th.

15. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Still have room for two people at the Airport Suites hotel for Thursday-Sunday. Myself, female"49"and my brother-in-law "36". Not smoker's or late night party people. About $100 for all four nights. They have a complimentary full breakfast, two double beds, a pull out bed, microwave, refrig. and two t.v.'s. We do have someone for Sunday night but could accomodate more if you really need it.

16. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
  17. Emmadala

Emmadala Jedi Youngling

Apr 11, 2005
    Hi, I just realized how much I was wanting to go to C3 like 2 days ago and was wondering if anyone still had room. lol i plan on busting out the last minute big bucks if anyone does cuz i still dont have a plane ticket. but i have the will power! lol i dont want to buy a plane ticket and then be stuck with no where to stay. Anyways, I'm female and 19 but dont really care where i get stuck. So yeah just let me know. :) Thanks.

18. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    Emmadala,

I sent you a PM with some info about the room I have available.

19. cndart

cndart Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    Hi,

I'll be attending C3 but am in need of a place to stay about a block from the convention center. Does anyone have extra space in their hotel room to share? I will split hotel room cost so please pm me.

Cheers,
    cndart

20. hog-o-sith_72

hog-o-sith_72 Jedi Youngling

Mar 26, 2005
    My two buddies and I have an extra space in our Hotel at the Omni, connected to the hotel via Skywalk. The room is $400 from Wednesday to Monday. But obviously based on how long you're staying, the price varies of course. Anyone interested in the spot, e-mail me at kurgan72316@optonline.net

And please be a mature, responsible adult.

21. MonoLoco

MonoLoco Jedi Knight

Apr 16, 2005
    Hi, I am new to this board I wish I had looked into and found this a couple months ago, I know this is extremely late!

I have a survival plan already in place which includes renting a car and sleeping in a conference room of an office building owned by my company 12 mi from convention, which saves me some money however I didn't think of using these forums to try to find people needing a roomate, I guess I wanted an adventure. I'm flying down from Massachusetts on Thur morning of 21st, so I am interested in splitting room costs with people from thur-sun nights (21-24) to avoid the embarassment of waking up and finding people in a 7am meeting making a powerpoint presentation :).

My stats are:
    ~28 y/o responsible white male
    ~Non~smoker
    ~Prefer to just sleep at night but no problem partying too if people are into that.
    ~Currently no costume, got some lightsabers and SW t-shirts
    ~Currently residing in Lowell, MA

So anyone that has space and is interested shoot me an email at: damian.dobric@gmail.com

thanks
    Damian

22. MonoLoco

MonoLoco Jedi Knight

Apr 16, 2005
    Oh I'm also not picky at all about where to sleep, I would definitely sleep on the floor in the corner of a room you could even store your coats on top of me and wouldn't notice me there. So even if you have all the beds loaded in your rooms, but wouldn't mind someone sleeping on the floor and reducing your hotel cost, I'm your man, I love the floor.

23. jedileann

Apr 4, 2005
    MonoLoco,

I sent you a PM.

24. cndart

cndart Jedi Youngling

Apr 16, 2005
    This is a bit of a late notice but if anyone needs a roomy, I'm still looking to share a room and will split the cost of the hotel room space with you for the days I will be attending which are from Thursday night through Sunday morning. I'm also a non-smoker and this will be my first Star Wars Celebration event so I look forward to having a good time, meeting new people and making this the best experience :)

Cheers,
    C

25. DragonLove76

DragonLove76 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 2, 2004
    Ok I know this is (April 17) way too late now. To be honest, I wish the event is now in May, so I have more time to prepare for these sort of matters.

I just want to meet other star wars fans, get to know each other better. Plus, get closer to the convention center.

And, I have posted before in this thread, and has gotten a few responses, but it wasn't good to me. Either the rate is still too high after split or too inconvient.

I know there are still people looking to split the cost from $400, $300, $200, $100 to $20-$50 each. So. I hope some people are still looking for roomates. If you are that person, send me a PM or email me at dragonforce76@gmail.com!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.