New Hamp wanting to join

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by theimmortaljedi, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    I would really like to attend the next meeting my schedule permits it. Also if you have a dvd player where the meeting is if anyone is interested I have a dvd of star wars parody music videos like "we all work for emperor palpatine" instead of yellow submarine. I also have 3 cd's with over 60 star wars parody songs like instead of saternights all right for fighting it's I like lightsaberfighting. I also have dvd's have the best fan films. Have you seen crossroads with shaktii and a young obi one? It is well done with great effects for a fan film. Wiling to share any of this time to watch, listen to, or make a copy if they want. Thank

Eric
  2. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
    We're having a meeting/get together/pocketmodels tournament at Jetpack Comics in Septemeber! Check out this link for more:

http://boards.theforce.net/new_hampshire/b10593/29008321/p1/?11

We hope you can make it! We're also working as a group on making our own Jedi and Mandalorian outfits! It's cheaper and more fun than having someone else make it for you! Keep an eye on the threads for more info as we are constantly working on them.

I, for one, would looove to have a copy of the DVDs and CDs. I love Fan films, and parody songs, etc. :D

And joining the group is easy, come in September (if you need a ride, let us know. I'm sure someone can probably car pool with you get you directions) and that is your first step to joining us!
  3. jediscar Jedi Master

star 3
    Hi Eric!
    Thanks for finding your way to the boards! Looking forward to hopefully meeting you in person at the next meeting!
  4. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    wellcome aboard mate. looking forward to meet you. how did you here about us?
  5. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hey Eric Me and Dizz want to welcome to the insanity! 8-}
  6. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    Thanks all. I heard of you by surfing the net looking for a local star wars fan group. I found nothing for a while then found you guys.
  7. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    anyone who wants copies can just give me some blank cds. The fan films play on fan cds not dvds(I found away to make this work. Or I can come to you and you can burn your own copies while we chat about star wars and watch some of them maybe? Here is a link to one of the videos of on audio cd that plays in a dvd player.WOnt play in a playstation though
  8. Darth_Cobern Jedi Master

star 1
    Welcome Eric. Hope to see you at the September meet.
  9. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    thanks! I hoping to make it myself.
  10. Capt_Brandon_Berry Jedi Knight

star 2
    eric ,what city do you live in? cause im having some of the gane over this SAT to work on mandos and gamenight in manchester. should be fun and your more then welcome to join in.
  11. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Id love to have a disk made. I can bring extras too for any one who needs a disk.
  12. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
  13. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGu10jB1rI4
  14. PRINCESSVADER73 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Where abouts in Maine? I just moved to Fryeburg this Dec.
  15. flightmech73 Jedi Knight

star 2
    that cartoon was too funny.=D=
  16. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    thought you guys would like it. here is a christmass one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFrcwcBVVjU
    ps
    I line in berwick
  17. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    lol, live not line.
    here is another

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2g55Grpmpk

It's about how how you know your a star wars fan.
  18. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I might as well ask this since TK can't get online...

Eric, could you fill out a bit more of your info on your bio? Name, age, etc. TK requires all of us to have some of that info completed. Thanks!
  19. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
  20. theimmortaljedi Jedi Master

star 1
    complete with bio. and what a crazy fan I am. I know the cake thing makes me sound like a kid but ah well, I loved it.
  21. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
  22. Phantdommenace Jedi Padawan

Good Evening All,

I was also wondering how to join your group. My buddy Cephas speaks so highly of you all and the work you do that I figured it was time I joined. I filled out the information on my profile so I hope that is all that is needed if there is more please tell me.

Tim
  23. Phantdommenace Jedi Padawan

Hello Again,

Since i saw people put up links to videos I thought you all might like this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkTQwP2gFxU

Tim
  24. Baron_Soontir_Fel Jedi Master

star 4
    Welcome Tim!

There isn't really much else to do to join, just have fun, participate, and buy all of us SW figures! (Ok, I was kidding about that last one...)

Welcome aboard!
  25. Cephas Jedi Knight

star 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.