main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Waqas Here...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Waqas, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Waqas

Waqas Jedi Youngling

May 28, 2007
    Hey, this is Waqas... I'm a huge Dallas Cowboys and Dallas Mavericks fan, but my favorite movie is Star Wars (my least-favorite to favorite: 1, 2, 5-4-6, 3)

The thing I love most about Star Wars is the emotion and databank of info... just too good...

The thing I hate about Star Wars is how the actor for Obi-Wan requested his death in Episode 4, 'cuz my fav. character was Obi-Wan :'(

2. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    So...your favorite movie is Revenge of the Sith? That's odd I think most people would have grouped the OT together and same for the PT. (Like this; favorite to least-- 6, 4, 5, 2, 1, 3)

I can see how the databank of information could entice as that is one of the reasons I sought out Star Wars. If it was the emotion that hooked you I guess I could see how episode three could play a major part.

I hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need any help finding anything everyone is very helpful. :)

3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Waqas! :)

You enjoy RotS the most? Then I suggest to take a look at this board, although it is inactive, but maybe you love to read all those posts that have been done at the time of RotS. ;)

And you're right about the very detailed information about all aspects of SW. I just love to read those as well. :D

Enjoy your stay and see you around! :)

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    G'Day Wagas. The link Saari's given you is a good one. There's plenty of things - in addition to the awesome Star Wars content found here - for you to enjoy. Have fun looking around!

The wealth of the Star Wars galaxy is one of its strongest points. There's so many things that can be said and done about it, but its pure expanse sometimes leaves you in wonder. So I completely understand your comment about the databank of info.

5. SUGARBANTJINN

SUGARBANTJINN Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2007
    hey Wagas! welcome to the JC boards!

what? Alec Guiness requested that his character die in A New Hope?! that bites! o well.

6. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    Hi Waqas

if he requested to die in the film, why put him in it at all!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.